Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 8:53 PM Last edited by GreenStar : 9th Dec 2021 at 5:26 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default SOLVED: Custom tents are not working (ATS3)
I have some caravans (one is here) from AroundTheSims3 that are supposed to work like tents, but I can't interact with them after placing them. Does anyone have any idea why?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 11:36 PM
I think WA must be in play for the caravans to work that way. Do you have that Expansion and is it otherwise loading?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2021 at 10:13 AM
Hi Igazor,
yes I have it and the normal tents from that EP are working fine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 5:26 PM
Figured it out! I thought I could just place them in Build/Buy and immediately use them, but you have to use the "place" interaction that only shows up if you're on your residential lot or have the caravan/tent it your iventory.
I was trying to make an RV campground on a community lot and did not realize these worked the exact same way as the normal tents.