Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 11:24 AM Last edited by mirta123 : 1st Feb 2020 at 1:05 AM.
Default I'm in for the long haul with 100 baby challenge on The Sims 3. Come join the party!
I'll be uploading quite frequently every week, so this thread should be updated often ^_^

For the first time in my life I've decided to navigate away from short challenges and vanilla Legacy challenges that I loved to do and actually tackle having 100 babies. My go-to game normally is The Sims 2, so to change up the pace I've pulled up my sleeves, installed NRAAS and other things that may help me keep The Sims 3 running stable and got to work. Because this is my first time ever tackling 100 babies I would really appreciate the support

I'll be using the rules from here: http://modthesims.info/t/465479

Now a bit about this particular let's play:

- the goal is to get to 100 babies. Being slow at it is better than not finishing at all, so we'll have more babies some generations than others.

- We'll name children Alphabetically, with each letter getting 4 children sharing it, except for the last 4 letters, that will all have 3 children named after them.

- We will be staying in Sunlit Tides for the most part, unless the game glitches bad, or I really need a change, so moving towns is not out of the realm of possibility.

- I refuse to discard my children - all will leave us through marriage, or by me buying them a house.

here's the link to the full playlist that will get updated as I upload ^^ : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...tvmpsKuXSlE8uOT

Now for the first part:
We get off the wrong foot by having real trouble getting anyone to woohoo with us.

We got someone to woohoo with us, god knows how many days in

First babies rolled in, now to make more!

First babies have now reached toddlerhood and this is where all the trouble begins!

Two children, one toddler and more on the way!

Up to 5 babies now!

Ahem. METEOR

We're enjoying happy family life and many birthdays!

My founder really can not paint a portrait of herself! Oh well, this will do.

Time to experience Prom! I can't wait!

Now, I think 10 parts per post are more than enough. I will continue to update the thread by making a new post. I do not want to be spammy, so I hope you all can forgive me
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 12:57 AM Last edited by mirta123 : 16th Feb 2020 at 2:24 AM.
Alrighty then, post number 2 with the next 10 videos coming up!

Mommy takes a vacation, so the teenage kids have to step up and accept some responsibility.

Toddler age is officially over. We're a full house, but we're full of just children and teens, which makes this so much easier to manage. Now it's just a time race for everyone to move out.

Time to increase the space available to us and upgrade our house!

my babies are moving out ;_;

We exchange a sim for a dog. That was unexpected!

We're trying to enjoy the time left with the current children as we can no longer make babies

More children move out, our founder turns old now.

It's time for our big girl trip! This is the time for mum and daughter to bond over an exotic holiday!

Well Al Simhara has ended, so now it's time to live our life like normal again. Next step is raising that photography skill.

We really focus on making that money.

Last video here spent like 2 days as the wrong video, sorry :I
Now next video starts a new generation, so I thought I'll end the old generation on this post, hencewhy, this post has an extra video

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 4:37 PM Last edited by mirta123 : 4th Mar 2020 at 12:37 PM.
Woop, woop! It's SEASON 2 :D

New heir, new house and the only thing you need to know is that I had 7 children before this point ^^

I legit made a couple divorce!

We got kidnapped

our granny goes

I made a couple divorce again, but this time they deserved it!

Brandy ages up into a beautiful woman

Lousy Halloween was lousy, but hey, at least ve visited one house!

Twins age up, we make more babies!

Weird child turns up to my birthday party. This is awkward

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Mar 2020 at 1:29 AM Last edited by mirta123 : 3rd Apr 2020 at 2:10 AM.
We start off the next 10 episodes with teen love. How cute!

reconnecting with our teenage love interest

Toddlers. A lot of toddlers. Toddlers be hard yo!

This many sims is driving me cray cray.

Let's take ALL the pictures! ALL the pictures of all the grannies on a beach!

WHY CAN'T I MARRY???

This pregnancy has resulted in two kids, all female and filled my house back up again! I'm so happy with this!

We do lots of growing up!

I need good grades, but schools don't let me in!

Need to date fast! Also I built a pretty cool double house. Fast also lol

Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Mar 2020 at 4:18 PM
Best of luck to you with this--my 100 baby challenge took me almost 2 years, 2 computers, and (at least) 3 different towns (after a couple generations in a single town the game started bugging). Biggest advice is to have your heir be an alien hybrid, since they don't need sleep and their energy decays very slowly as long as you don't use powers. you can even cheat into CAS and give them a human skintone, though they retain the dark eyes.

I've got some applications to power through so I'll definitely check out your vids as well!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kfroguar
Best of luck to you with this--my 100 baby challenge took me almost 2 years, 2 computers, and (at least) 3 different towns (after a couple generations in a single town the game started bugging). Biggest advice is to have your heir be an alien hybrid, since they don't need sleep and their energy decays very slowly as long as you don't use powers. you can even cheat into CAS and give them a human skintone, though they retain the dark eyes.

I've got some applications to power through so I'll definitely check out your vids as well!

Yeah, I'm speeding through it currently, but at generation 2 I can see that this will take longer than a legacy challenge
Also good work on managing to keep your save file. PC downfalls tend to bring the games with them for me.
Currently all my heirs are human. I've seen an alien once but they ran away before I could meet them. Would be cool to have an alien heir so maybe one day!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 3:44 PM Last edited by mirta123 : 29th Apr 2020 at 7:31 PM.
Woop woop! Next 10 videos go here again!

This is the last pregnancy with this heir. Means it's all downhill from here (for now)!

Well, it's decided! Dee is our new heir! Now to just live out Bella's time and move all our children out and we can start it all over again with Dee

Our fertile years are now over. We're old!

I kind of want all them eggs, so spring festival is THE thing in this episode.

We get this gardening thing started and get really into it.

What could be more fun than spending a generation throwing potions at other people?

Today is all about that Doris day

This trip to France is sooo bugged! Think this is the last trip that we're taking for a long while

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th May 2020 at 3:30 PM Last edited by mirta123 : 26th May 2020 at 1:15 PM.
New post felt fitting for this:

New generation, new town, we're bending the rules a little bit.

chasing a paparazzi and his doppelgangers:

We're a wolf now!