Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 10:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Newly installed world not working
So recently, I installed the TS3 recreation of Strangetown, but upon opening the world, I discovered some issues. For one thing, no matter which sim I click, they display no moodlets and I can't open the part of their personal interfere, specially the part that contains job info, biography, inventory, etc. Also, the sky is this strange dark green color and the lightening seems a bit off as well. The part that shows the household funds is also blank. Is the world itself just glitchy or could there have been some issue in me downloading or installing it? I downloaded and installed another world the same day and it works perfectly. Does anyone know what could be wrong?
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 11:10 PM
There was a CC package, but I did install it and I didn't get the alert about missing content that would come up if I loaded a world without the necessary objects. As for EPs, the only required EP for it is seasons, which I have.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 10:09 PM
He claims on the thread for it to have removed that requirement, and I have Supernatural in either case.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 10:54 PM
You were right; it was one of my mods conflicting. I don't fully understand what would cause it to conflict but at least I know now.