Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 6:22 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Can't open or modify a merged package file.
A while ago I merged all my gameplay mods into one package and it was working just fine, I could even edit and remove mods in the package if I wanted to, I added some new mods to the package and went into the game with these new mods in the package which were working just fine, but when I wanted to open the package I got this weird error massage which made me not able to edit or even check anything in the package because after clicking ok the package shows a new empty package, I have no idea what it means so I really hope you guys can help me with it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
pretty sure it means it is corrupted. this is why i am always against merging packages.
Aw that really sucks :\ Guess I will have to start all over again, thanks for you help tho.