Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 1:26 PM
Default Store - Sunlit Tides - Rabbithole
Hi, please where can I get the Rabbit-hole of the "Sports Centrum" I do have the download page where It is shown separately, but not the sports rabbit-hole. Just incase someone also need the web adres, it is: Individual Items Download (B.Bay | H.Springs | L.Lakes | L.Palms | R.Heights) — The Sims Forums. Thanks.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 2:20 PM
I'm confused, I don't see any links to an individual page for rabbitholes. Can you copy/paste the actual URL link, so we can go to the webpage ourselves?

EA never offers rabbitholes from Store Worlds for individual download--they offer the Venues separately (like the Serenity Retreat), but those are different--actual lots, instead of rabbitholes. The rabbitholes only ever come bundled with the worlds themselves; so if you're seeing a page on the Store for the rabbitholes, maybe it's a mistake they made?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 2:39 PM
Default Hope this will help.
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I'm confused, I don't see any links to an individual page for rabbitholes. Can you copy/paste the actual URL link, so we can go to the webpage ourselves?

EA never offers rabbitholes from Store Worlds for individual download--they offer the Venues separately (like the Serenity Retreat), but those are different--actual lots, instead of rabbitholes. The rabbitholes only ever come bundled with the worlds themselves; so if you're seeing a page on the Store for the rabbitholes, maybe it's a mistake they made?

Sorry, if it sounds like I don’t know what I’m talking about. English is my second language. But what I meant by “Rabbit hole” is places like the school – City Halls, Army and Hospitals. Also, the “Sport Stadium’s” Like the one on the insert off Sunlit Tide World. The School and City Hall is available, but not that specific Sport Stadium. The “links” that I will insert, is on a Word document. Al, you have to do is: “Ctrl + Click to follow link” on the Blue “line” and it will take you to the web page where you can – throw the Launcher, download an item that you would prefer. But you have to lock into the Store and owned that Object or cloths. When the web page open, just read what to do. I hope it help and that I’m not overstepping my line. HELP - how can I upload a "Word" document? Because on the Word is the links in blue?
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 5:16 AM
Those items aren't available for separate download from EA, they are part of that world and you have to purchase the world. If they are available through a "word" document then it is pirated content and not legal.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 11:20 AM
No, it's just how I "saved" the link. On the web page it looks like this: The Sims 3› Store› The Sims 3 Store General Discussion - Individual Items Download (B.Bay | H.Springs | L.Lakes | L.Palms | R.Heights - You Can Download Store World Individual Items Separately!

*List for other Store Worlds (Sunlit Tides || Monte Vista || Aurora Skies || Dragon Valley || Midnight Hollow): Thread link

How to Download:
- Run your Launcher first
- Copy this url into a new browser tab

sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:

- And use one of the number below (copy paste)
- It should start downloading right away. The member was: Valgon57 - Nov 2013. Notes:
*We only can download items displayed on Store world page, with a few exceptions (mostly caused by their server / database / other technical issues). Some items included in the normal download file are not shown on the Store page, they aren't organized properly, so with this method we can't get a 100% complete collection. But if you only want some selected items from each world for your different saves then this should be useful.
*Actually you always use that url every time you click any download button, so this is only a quick bypass. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...ms-r-heights/p1 - (Hope this help. I don't do illegal Sims 3)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tlkbs
No, it's just how I "saved" the link. On the web page it looks like this: The Sims 3› Store› The Sims 3 Store General Discussion - Individual Items Download (B.Bay | H.Springs | L.Lakes | L.Palms | R.Heights - You Can Download Store World Individual Items Separately!

*List for other Store Worlds (Sunlit Tides || Monte Vista || Aurora Skies || Dragon Valley || Midnight Hollow): Thread link

How to Download:
- Run your Launcher first
- Copy this url into a new browser tab

sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:

- And use one of the number below (copy paste)
- It should start downloading right away. The member was: Valgon57 - Nov 2013. Notes:
*We only can download items displayed on Store world page, with a few exceptions (mostly caused by their server / database / other technical issues). Some items included in the normal download file are not shown on the Store page, they aren't organized properly, so with this method we can't get a 100% complete collection. But if you only want some selected items from each world for your different saves then this should be useful.
*Actually you always use that url every time you click any download button, so this is only a quick bypass. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...ms-r-heights/p1 - (Hope this help. I don't do illegal Sims 3)

OH! I see what you mean! The individual rabbbithole you're looking for isn't listed here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/717414 so you want to know if anyone knows the URL number so it shows up separately in the Launcher.
Unfortunately, I don't know what that would be.

What I usually do is to download the world, and use the Multi-pack Extractor tool here: https://modthesims.info/d/364038/de...-sept-2009.html to turn the world's .sims3pack file into separate package files. That way you can look in each package file's thumbnail to find the rabbithole you're looking for, and just install that separately, if you don't want any of the other crap in your game.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 12:40 PM
I'm a little late to the party, but I think I have the rabbithole you want (I extracted it for myself the way Murfee suggested a while back)
Is this the one? According to S3PE it's called "Seaside Sports Center", description "Home of the Stingrays!"
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Sunlit Tide rabbitholes (9).zip (1.93 MB, 5 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 9:56 AM
Holoqueen - Thank you. Yes, that is the one that I was looking for, but could not do, what Murfee was suggested - Its just to complicated for. But then you came along and help me. Thank you so much. I'm Berna, from South Africa.