Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2021 at 8:34 PM
Default EiG crushing in middle of opening in TS3 application.
Hello!
Today I got a new bug and to be honest - I tried everything and I don't know how to fix this. My worlds (all of them it doesn't matter if it's the new or old world) crushes in the middle of loading in the TS3 application. After error EiG doesn't close - it's back to a world choice menu. It's starts when I was forced to change a computer. On an old computer never something like that has become to me. Normal solutions for CAW bugs unfortunately don't work. In the post, I attach screenshots of bugs and my computer specification. If someone may have a similar bug, or know alternative solutions for CAW EiG bugs I will really be grateful for them. I'm using the polish version of the game, so with my poor english (i sorry for that, I'm pretty bad at speaking and writing in english) I translate the error message:
"There was a critical/serious error loading "(...)". It is recommended to disable the application and enable it again."
Thanks for all!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
are you running Sims 3? or CAW tool?

I'm running CAW, but for some reason after the world crush, the TS3 application starts to behave like I just open TS3, and did not choose Edit in Game option in CAW.