Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested: Mayu & Mio from Fatal Frame 2

by BabyAisha Posted 5th Jul 2005 at 1:55 AM - Updated 12th Jul 2005 at 11:38 AM by BabyAisha

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:56 PM
thank you so much for making these!
i love these games... um, can i request you to make something? :3

it's the "Woman Brushing" from Fatal Frame 3 (her name is Kyouka Kuze..)
she is usually in that Kimono Room with hair hanging from the wall near the mirror.

could you please please make that sim? she's my favourite *_____* <3
below is some pics of her ^ ^

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2...utakitoteka.png
Test Subject
#77 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 10:07 PM
This looks really amazing, you've done a brilliant job
Just one thing, I downloaded this but it doesn't seem to be in the list of clothes.
Have I done something wrong?

If Things Happen For A Reason, What's The Reason?
Field Researcher
#78 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:22 AM
Your talents amaze me. They are exact clones to their videogame counterparts. You are a brilliant Sim maker. EXCELLENT WORK! I'm looking forward to putting them into my game. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 1:25 PM
Love the game. Mayu was the girl in the dress, right?
God, I kept wanting to slap her for whining so much.

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Test Subject
#80 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 12:17 PM
Can I make a request? I do not have SimPE (at least I don't think I do) and have absolutely NO clue how to use it to get playable sims in bodyshop. So that means I can't get these girls into bodyshop and tweak them like I want to. So, could you please make it so I can upload the clothing and just the clothing?
Test Subject
#81 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:29 PM
Wow, thanks, these two are great!
Now I have two more horror game Sims to hang out with my Pyramid Head. xD Huzzah!
Great job!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:51 AM Last edited by Cousin Barney : 10th Jun 2009 at 11:51 PM.
Never played the game... looks awesome! I might have to get it! great job on the sims of the characters!

ETA: After looking at these sims and reading everyone's comments, I bought the game! I can't wait to play it! And after I do, I'll download these straight away!
Page 4 of 4