Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Job/school performance when work hard! available in 3 flavors *Works with Patch v 1.42 ,& Supernatural*

by Dramatic-Gamer Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 11:28 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2012 at 1:18 AM by bella3lek4 : *Fixed* X5+X3 work hard!

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Instructor
Original Poster
#76 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 1:30 PM
I think this works with all games versions , Although It conflicts with Nraas Master controller Cheats

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Test Subject
#77 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bella3lek4
I think this works with all games versions , Although It conflicts with Nraas Master controller Cheats

How does it conflict? I'm curious, I'd like to use both to be honest, I really love the ability for working hard to MEAN something, But the Master Controller Cheats is important for me to have too, I don't ultra cheat in the game, it just lets me fix some things Sims itself messes up... What is the conflict?
Field Researcher
#78 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 9:51 PM Last edited by Chicken0895 : 29th Jul 2013 at 6:13 AM.
If you don't mind, I'd like to know also. A script mod doesn't usually conflict with a tuning mod.

Also, what's the alternative? I used to love this mod but now use Master Controller Cheats.

Edit: Twallan (the developer of NRaas Careers) has told me that there is no reason why these mods should be incompatible, and doesn't understand why that warning is even there.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 8:16 PM
Default new patch
is this compatible with the new 1.55 patch?
Test Subject
#80 Old 13th May 2014 at 6:47 AM
Is there a way to fix the mod or get it to work with nrass? I've never tried modding but I'd really like to have this in game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 9:51 PM
cool beans
Test Subject
#82 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 1:28 PM
Does this still work with university?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 7:55 PM
Thanks
Id like to say I was on NRaas Site this is what they say about the conflict. (
igazor about 24 hours ago
The mod you are linking us to is a Tuning Mod. MC is a Script Mod. There is no reason for these two to conflict and the mod developer had been asked why he says they do (even by Twallan himself) several times over the years and never provided a reasonable answer.)
Page 4 of 4