Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 11:53 AM Last edited by HarVee : 13th Aug 2021 at 1:53 PM.
Default Need Help - Custom IMAG resource not showing up/invisible in game [SOLVED]
As sated I could use any help on this. Let me explain what I'm trying to do. In FullBuild1.package there are two IMAG resources pertaining to the "Custom Music" favourites music. I'm essentially trying to replace them with an IMAG of a lute that was extracted from TSM to better fit in with my medieval game. However it seems no matter what format I convert my .dds file of the lute into, S3PE doesn't want to display it in its preview, and going in game into CAS and the icon is invisible/not showing up at all either.

Is there a specific format I need the .dds into? Is there a step to replacing it that I'm missing?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
As sated I could use any help on this. Let me explain what I'm trying to do. In FullBuild1.package there are two IMAG resources pertaining to the "Custom Music" favourites music. I'm essentially trying to replace them with an IMAG of a lute that was extracted from TSM to better fit in with my medieval game. However it seems no matter what format I convert my .dds file of the lute into, S3PE doesn't want to display it in its preview, and going in game into CAS and the icon is invisible/not showing up at all either.

Is there a specific format I need the .dds into? Is there a step to replacing it that I'm missing?

IMAG resources must be in PNG format. _IMG resources are the ones that are in DDS format.

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." - Eric Schmidt

If you enjoy the mods I put out, consider supporting me on patreon: www.patreon.com/Gamefreak130
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamefreak130
IMAG resources must be in PNG format. _IMG resources are the ones that are in DDS format.

Sweet it works now. I can't believe such a thing was the cause of my problem. Now I can continue on with my mod, thanks!

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry