Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Shop-at-home" Hacked Coat Hook

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 23rd Mar 2007 at 4:24 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2014 at 6:19 PM by leefish : fixing images

472 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 423 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 19
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 3:45 PM
Thanks so much :-) it helps a lot especially us with seasons EP.

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 5:36 PM
Hi, great work.
I was wondering, if it's possible for you to hack this object, so one can get ALL clothes at once, I mean without choosing. I hate this choosing-stuff, it's so boring and it takes such a long time. Is it possible? If the answer is yes, could you try on this, please? Would be great.

Stana
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 5:37 PM
Hi, great work.
I was wondering, if it's possible for you to hack this object, so one can get ALL clothes at once, I mean without choosing. I hate this choosing-stuff, it's so boring and it takes such a long time. Is it possible? If the answer is yes, could you try on this, please? Would be great, thanx,

Stana.
Test Subject
#54 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 5:41 PM
You are so good to us!! Thanks a bunch for sharing, this is something I always wanted in my game - you are awesome!
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 6:14 PM
that old dresser is still one of my favorite objects, but this is an amazing upgrade!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 7:17 PM
I love this hack but I have a problem when my sim tryed to "plan outfit" the outerwear did not show up I have a chlothrack created by Christianlov Is there a posebility that they conflict.
Keep up the brilliant work.
Test Subject
#57 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 8:03 PM
I've been using the hacked dresser for years...thank you so much for updating! (especially for seasons! Yay!)

This was a wonderful idea.
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 8:24 PM
I love it! Thank you, this is great!
Theorist
#59 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 9:19 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 10:43 PM
Thank you sooooo much!! This looks better - works better - is better! It's brilliant! So much better than "shopping" in game! Every family will use this! THANK YOU!!

Purzion
*Happily Addicted To Sims 4*
Field Researcher
#61 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 10:50 PM
Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you. This will make my seasons outwear situation MUCH better. Love it! :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skitanita1
I love this hack but I have a problem when my sim tryed to "plan outfit" the outerwear did not show up I have a chlothrack created by Christianlov Is there a posebility that they conflict.
Keep up the brilliant work.

Perhaps this is a stupid question: Did you bought an outerwear before? Or the sim had only his/her default outerwear?
If the sim has only his/her "usually" outerwear the option don't show up.

Please, can you put the link for Christianlov's hack, so I can test in my game?

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 11:39 PM
this great especially when there is no room for a dresser in a small house
Instructor
#64 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 1:04 AM
Amazing! Just yesterday I realised that the hacked dresser I love so much did not have the "outerwear" option - and today I find you've already come up with the solution! And it looks fantastic! You add so much to our enjoyment of the game - thank you for your wonderful work.
Test Subject
#65 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 1:05 AM
I'm so happy. I think I'm going to hyperventilate.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 3:16 AM Last edited by theundertakeress : 25th Mar 2007 at 3:29 AM.
My sim won't use this object. It comes up with the graphics for when something is blocking the way. Any help as to why? Thanks :-)

Edit: I just tried it on the lower level of my sim house and it worked. I first had it upstairs, so I guess it only likes one level houses. Anyway, it works :-)
Greatest Dad Ever
#67 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 3:25 AM
I just used this item today and it works perfectly fine , My guess is you put it near something else that is interfering with them using this ...

Thank You MaryLou & Numenor for this wonderful Item !
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:03 AM
Thank you!
Scholar
#69 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:13 AM
Will this conflict with Christianlov's clothing rack hack?
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:29 AM
I can't wait to use this. I love the coat-hook design and would have downloaded it if it was merely a dresser. But not having to go to the store will be great for me as I have begun designing my own clothes and I wanted to go into the game to have my various characters "model" them for screenshots, if you know what I mean, and this will be a big help. Thanks you guys!
Test Subject
#71 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:42 AM
Thanks so much. My Sims just don't always have the time to go to a lot to buy clothes. I can't wait to load my game and start using it. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:12 AM
This is GREAT!!!! Thank you, it saves me a lot of time!^_^
Instructor
#73 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:27 AM
I too have used Cathair's dresser for years and years. The beauty about it is that one did not have to be in front of it at all to get the clothes. I will dl yours and try it out but I really hope that that particular feature could be included in one of your updates. I don't want to sound ungrateful, I am just soooo spoiled. Thank you to you both.
Test Subject
#74 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:39 AM
I have been waiting for this exact object forever!!! Thank you a million times

"Don't fix something that ain't broke!"
Test Subject
#75 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 6:40 AM
I wuv you guys! lol I've wanted something like this for a while...thank you

<3
Page 3 of 19