Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2022 at 10:47 PM Last edited by Elynda : 22nd Nov 2022 at 11:57 PM.
Default How to Check Spelling
I feel dumb asking this, because I think I recall having to ask before, but can somebody tell me how to get spellchecker to work in my posts? It worked fine on my old computer, but since I moved to a new laptop running Windows 10 I can't figure it out. Spellchecker is set to work in Windows 10 Settings and in Firefox, so what else do I need to do?

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2022 at 11:17 PM
Never mind, I figured it out - finally. I just had to add a British-English dictionary to Firefox. It's working now. Sorry for being such a dummy.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor