Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 3:52 AM Last edited by Gnasher316 : 9th Jun 2021 at 11:07 PM.
Default Cannot edit parts of uploaded mod
I have a mod that's awaiting changes in the moderation queue but I can't make the changes due to the page element's giving the error "Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."
The Files section and the Edit/Upload Screenshots are the only two parts affected.

Edit* Just tried to edit an approved mod and that one works fine, It's just the mod awaiting changes with the problem.

Thanks.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Nov 2022 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gnasher316
I have a mod that's awaiting changes in the moderation queue but I can't make the changes due to the page element's giving the error "Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."
The Files section and the Edit/Upload Screenshots are the only two parts affected.

Edit* Just tried to edit an approved mod and that one works fine, It's just the mod awaiting changes with the problem.

Thanks.

How did you do in the end?
I have the same issue!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Nov 2022 at 7:11 PM
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 28th Nov 2022 at 7:41 PM
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 12:20 PM