Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 8:28 PM
Default WCIF a two-tile wedding arch?
Hello everyone,

I am currently building a church and have come across a bit of an issue. I want the double-door entrance to be in line with the wedding arch however they do not match up because the in-game wedding arches are three tiles. Does anyone know of a two (or I guess four if need be) tile wedding arch to fix this issue?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jth1998
Hello everyone,

I am currently building a church and have come across a bit of an issue. I want the double-door entrance to be in line with the wedding arch however they do not match up because the in-game wedding arches are three tiles. Does anyone know of a two (or I guess four if need be) tile wedding arch to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Try using the setquartertileplacement on cheat! That's always a big help when it comes to aligning objects

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
Try using the setquartertileplacement on cheat! That's always a big help when it comes to aligning objects

I didn't even think to do that, thank you!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Dec 2022 at 6:43 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 6th Dec 2022 at 7:01 PM.
There's also this 2-tile Wedding Altar by IndigoRage here at MTS. It looks good in a church.

Only problem is it's only available on residential lots. But enabling it for use on community lots is quite simple in SimPE. Except that I've forgotten how to do it!! I'm sure somebody here will remember! Alternatively, you can temporarily rezone the church to residential, add the altar, and then rezone it back to community. If doing it that way, make a backup of your 'hood first -- just in case!

We have one in St Simeon's Parish Church in our Veronaville and, just over two years ago in a double wedding . . .
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.