Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 9:02 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Did I remove super Duper Hug bug?
Hi everyone. I would like to expose you a problem of mine. I downloaded some lots from this website (some island based lots) and I got the super duper hug bug. I discovered it because I saw the interaction “DEBUG Super Duper Hug Bug”, and after some minutes the sims started to hug each other… I left the game, deleted all the lots and transferred all my sims in a clean lots (an empty one which I created in that moment). I noticed that neither of my sims had anymore the super duper hug interaction, and I played the game normally without any problem. I thought I removed the super duper hug bug but some other people told me that I still have it but it is silent. Did I remove the infected lot before it affected other lots or it’s true that I still have the bug? I haven’t installed “No Loaded Sim” mods or other mods that can suppress it, but I don’t see it anymore.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 9:17 PM
Install this mod, and then forget about it. If you load a lot which contains the SDH bug, it will delete it and give a little pop-up notifying you of this. If that happens, save the lot and it's gone from that lot. No more action needed.
https://modthesims.info/showthread....978#post5670978
More info here:
https://modthesims.info/showthread....410#post5128410
You can keep infected lots in-game, just load them in live mode or buy mode with this mod in, save when you get the pop-up and the lot is fixed.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 10:22 PM
It was only on that lot, so yes you removed it by deleting the lot. But you can also remove it without having to delete the lot if you get the mod simsample linked. There's a weird superstition that goes around that you can only "suppress" the SDH because most SDH removers only work in live mode and thus you can wind up with a lot that still has SDH on it because it never entered live mode. But the mod that simsample linked works even in build/buy mode, so it doesn't have that issue.