Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 7:38 AM
Default My Upload is still labeled as Changes Required for days..
Hello. I have a lot uploaded here a week ago using the queue bypass, and the day after it was given a 'changes required'. It was the back picture that was needed to improve, and immediately I submitted the changes. I want to know if this has been already looked upon, because until now the 'changes required' notification doesn't disappear yet.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Retired Staff Member
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Hello. I have a lot uploaded here a week ago using the queue bypass, and the day after it was given a 'changes required'. It was the back picture that was needed to improve, and immediately I submitted the changes. I want to know if this has been already looked upon, because until now the 'changes required' notification doesn't disappear yet.

Hi there! If you are referencing this upload: https://db.modthesims.info/moderate...ad.php?t=656478 It is showing that you had made changes but had not yet ticked that you were finished. If you do not tick that you have completed the changes, it will remain as "ChangesRequired" because the system has not been told otherwise (by you ticking that you were finished). Make sure you ticked that you are done making changes and ready for moderation. So, this is just a misunderstanding, no one was ignoring you, we promise
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 8:03 AM
You mean this button right here? (in screenshot). I swear I clicked on it when I made the changes. I also ticked the "I'm ready for this to be reviewed by a moderator" checkbox before editing, so I have no idea what else I missed..
Anyway I just edited it again to make sure..
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
You mean this button right here? (in screenshot). I swear I clicked on it when I made the changes. I also ticked the "I'm ready for this to be reviewed by a moderator" checkbox before editing, so I have no idea what else I missed..
Anyway I just edited it again to make sure..

Hello
Like one of my colleague said this is what we have on the update
Current Status
WaitingForCreatorToFinishChanges

And that is because you did not indicate for it to be reviewed. Not to worry, have looked over the upload and it's approved.