Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 6:57 PM
Default Wrong downloads
For some reason instead of showing recently added downloads for sims 2 it is showing really old downloads from years ago.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 7:07 PM
Yeah, I noticed that myself in the TS3 section. I checked and it's that way across the board. TS2 TS3 and TS4. Several of them are showing up like the've just been uploaded today.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 7:47 PM
Same here, what's going on?
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 9:46 PM
Also, at least in the TS2 section, it says that all of those ancient downloads were uploaded today, at whatever the time is when you load the page (e.g. it's 9.43 PM when I'm typing this, and when I look at the Downloads Home page, the upload time for all recent downloads is "today, 9.43 PM"). I don't think the site is feeling well. :p
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 10:17 PM
Just noticed this too, exactly what NixNivis says.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 10:30 PM
Yeah. Um. I think Tashiketh might be working on the site because that isn't the only thing looking a bit different right now. (But - OMG. That split screen thing is NEAT!)
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 11:11 PM
Should be fixed now! Sorry about that.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th Nov 2021 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Should be fixed now! Sorry about that.

The "Latest Picked" section on the homepage is still off by several years (I only noticed because I'm used to my ren faire lot appearing there right now! )

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 4:38 PM
Yeah, the homepage section "recently uploaded" is still off.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#10 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 4:40 PM
I'm not seeing any issues with that section on the home page. Which game and what downloads are you seeing?

Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 5:53 PM
I was looking at both 3 and 4, and the "recently uploaded", as I wrote. It didn't match what I was seeing when going into the "downloads home" using the top menu.
It's good now, as far as I can see.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#12 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 6:27 PM
Yeah the home page uses a cached version that updates on a longer cycle than the actual downloads one. So not to worry Thanks for the report though!