Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Widbode - A Haunted Home That Does Not Require Expansion Packs

by Christine11778 Posted 14th Oct 2006 at 1:14 PM - Updated 28th May 2008 at 6:59 AM by Christine11778

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:18 PM
i love halloween its the best holiday ever i mean i can dress all in black and not be called a goth for once anyway love the house the decorations is amazing xx

Quote:
Those who don't appreciate life, don't deserve to live
Instructor
#27 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 12:18 AM
You make such beautiful things, thank you.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 1:10 AM
Wow! very cool!

"Grow up Heather, bulimia's so '87."
--Heathers, 1989
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 6:24 AM
Thanks ! everyone for all the wonderful comments and for those of you who downloaded this I hope you enjoy it in your game.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:43 AM
Haunted House
This is the coolest house I believe I have seen to date. I have downloaded houses all over the net and this is great! I especially like houses with maxis objects. thaks to you, awsome work

Where ever you go, there you are!
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 9:44 PM
Oh, this house is just fabulous I can't wait to get started with a family inside it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:06 AM
Thanks sknief and Star for your lovely comments!

CC4Sims
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 5:36 AM
did you put some kind of hack to make it haunted? Because While I was playing with my family in it and I saw something moving and there were these three voodoo-esc dolls juggling in mid air, but there are no graves!
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by taintedvirtue
did you put some kind of hack to make it haunted? Because While I was playing with my family in it and I saw something moving and there were these three voodoo-esc dolls juggling in mid air, but there are no graves!

Um, no, The only custom content is walls, floors and terrains. Perhaps you have some sort of hack in your game or there is a glitch?

CC4Sims
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:25 PM
I NEVER comment on things, but I had to on this...I am so in love with this. I've been looking for the perfect haunted Victorian for my ghost-loving Sims...this is it! And I agree with everyone...those custom walls and floors are just breathtaking. Are they based on any real walpaper you've seen, or totally your own creations? Either way, I bow to your creativity!
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:58 PM
My Sims *love* this house. Not only does it look fantastic but it serves their needs/wants very well! Nice work.

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Field Researcher
#37 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:40 PM
Thank you so much for a house that looks huge and unplayable, but which is actually practical and playable...as well as beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 10:22 PM
Oh wow, this house is simply fabulous! I needed something gothic looking for my new Goth sisters, but I wanted something with an elegant look also. This house fits the bill perfectly, thanks!

"Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells... smelly. "
- Mr. Krabs
Space Pony
#39 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 8:02 PM
Amazing !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:50 PM
So, it's not really haunted at all? Dang. And here I was hoping for ghosts. XP
It's a great house though. Well done.
Test Subject
#41 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:40 PM
I really LOVE this house, thanks for sharing it!

A question tho, there are some parts of the roof (slanted areas) that I can't change the tiles, is this unchangeable or am I just being a newbie?
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaskimXul
I really LOVE this house, thanks for sharing it!

A question tho, there are some parts of the roof (slanted areas) that I can't change the tiles, is this unchangeable or am I just being a newbie?

The slanted areas of the roof are floor tiles that I used the boolprop constrainfloorelvation cheat to build. You could change these but it would mean taking the railing away that borders the top of the roof and make sure you have the same tile on the "flat" areas of the roof as the slanted. Pick a new floor tile and use the shift key to place it on the flat surface and this should change all the tiles.

CC4Sims
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Christine11778
The slanted areas of the roof are floor tiles that I used the boolprop constrainfloorelvation cheat to build. You could change these but it would mean taking the railing away that borders the top of the roof and make sure you have the same tile on the "flat" areas of the roof as the slanted. Pick a new floor tile and use the shift key to place it on the flat surface and this should change all the tiles.

Ok, I will try that, thanks!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 6:58 PM
I love your houses! However they're too sweet to be scary :D
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 4:13 PM
Wow =D I love the house. It's gorgeous. 5/5

"From the chosen land beyond the forest, a sign of the wave comes.
Riding the Wave is Skeith, the Shadow of Death, to drown all that stands." - Epitaph of Twilight
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 5:55 AM
You are awesome for making this! Everything else requires expansion packs that I don't have.
Instructor
#47 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 9:39 AM
This is amazinmg, you can really see the the spookiness. :0

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 11:47 PM
This is AMAZING! Too bad I'll have to take out the windows, so my vampires don't kill themselves
This has been in MTS2 for a while, and I finally decided to take a look at this. I'm glad I did! *downloads*
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 11:11 PM
This house is just lovely! It's rare to find an expansion-free lot where both inside and outside are so thoughtfully done, with such detail!

It installed with no problems, I really love it.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:20 AM
I love it.
Thank you!
Page 2 of 3