Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enable "Rent Furnished Apartment" Outside of Debug Mode

by thetechnosim Posted 14th Apr 2009 at 10:47 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2009 at 1:57 AM by thetechnosim

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 31st May 2009 at 12:26 PM
thanks i have been looking for somthing like this :D
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:41 AM
um problem here i think this game mod deleted ALL my hair and probaly ALL my clothes from sims2.com from my game so im dissipointed and can you tell me why?!?!?!?!
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:12 PM
This is wonderful, thank you!!! x

Shake it like a smustlin' sim :D
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:28 PM
Hey,

great hack =) but i ve got a problem with the apartment doors. All doors are locked by default! My npc cant go in their apartments

Any idea?

Ich bin bereit, meinem Schöpfer gegenüberzutreten.
Ob mein Schöpfer ebenso bereit ist,
diese Begegnung über sich ergehen zu lassen,
ist eine andere Sache.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 6:30 AM
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 11:02 PM
Thanks! I Spent Almost 7 Hours Furnishing An Apartment Before I Realized What Happened!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 3:48 AM
Thanks - I will try this out! Hope it works as it will save a lot of annoyance and mucking around!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 8:03 AM
Marry me. This is the best creation EVER
Instructor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 8:22 PM
Thanks! It always annoys me that I make these lavish apartments, then have all the furniture gone when I go to move in...
Theorist
THANKS POST
#35 Old 2nd May 2011 at 8:43 PM
I recently wrote in "Game Help Q&A" thread that I made my "dream apartment". I spent whole afternoon of Sunday the 1st (yesterday, hehe) furnishing it, making it most cozziest it can get... with bathroom, ventilation, everything... EVERYTHING, UNDERSTAND? And when my teenager Sim moved in, I was like "Ok. I'm calm. I'm getting angrier... WTF HAPPENED WITH MY APARTMENT UNITS????!!!!!!!!". Ok, I'm little bit imaginary, but you get the point.

Usually I debug all the time. Even there are warnings, like "Be careful! It will delete your Windows if you use it improperly! Watch out!"... that's all crap. I'm using it since I bought The Sims 2 (actually, when I found the cheat on web ), and there was NO SUCH THING as getting my expansion packs erased, or whatever. I'm just monitoring what errors are occuring, and reporting those to creators... and everything else.

I don't know if I'm stupid or what. On every object so far I SHIFT clicked to try Debug menus, but now I see I forgot those on Apartment Doors. :rooleyes:

But, I will download your mod, and I will thank you, because it is pretty stupid that I spent my whole afternoon furnishing the apartment, and... O What The Heck.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DOWNLOAD AND FOR SHARING WITH US!
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 10:23 PM
Just FYI, I realize this is an unsupported mod, but I wanted to add that I gave it a try, and it works, except it caused my game to stick really bad, and when I tried triple speed it didn't go any faster than normal speed.
YMMV of course, just thought I'd add my experience to anyone else who finds this via Google (as I did).
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 8:05 PM
Default :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 2:16 AM
Yeah what Joinmobile sAID, sometimes the furniture is invisible. i had to put out the lot on the neighborhood again then the furniture came back! but really THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MOD! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 3:37 PM
I had a problom and sadly im going to have to delete this useful file. It causes a error popup in my game allowing me only to reset and it never stops. Or delete the doors which causes many probloms -.-
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 4:13 PM
oh this helps forgot about no being able to rent fully furnished apartments XD been a while since I played
Scholar
THANKS POST
#41 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 8:49 PM
I like building my own apartments, and I put some special care on matching items and decoration, so it's a bother to furnish them all over again every time a new family movest into them.
Debug mode is something I'm not familiar with, and this mod completely saves me from meddling with it! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 8:49 PM
So if I build an apartment myself and have a sim move into one without using the cheat or your mod, all the furniture will disapear? Does this include the counter tops and kitchen stuff?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#43 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 1:47 PM
Thanks!I found it annoying that you had to furnish the apartments again with the household's cash.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 5:53 PM
I love this mod. Its a god-send tbh! Its such a pain to have to decorate the apartment every time. Plus, I always think the apartments are overpriced so the free full furnishings are deserved!

I hope people use this mod along with my custom apartments: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545640
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#45 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 7:15 PM
Omg, this thing has always bugged me! Thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 8:39 AM
Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 7:56 AM
Fantastic mod! Thanks a bunch
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 6th May 2016 at 3:31 PM
Awesome! I just started playing with Apartments. I never liked using them because the neighbors were always loud and waking my sims up. Then I started building my own apartments that are not connected. This is perfect. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 3:59 AM
AWESOME! thanks so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 5:00 PM
thankyou thankyouuu
Page 2 of 3