Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Drift/Lower Level Free Cam Camera Mod - Updated For Island Paradise/Patch 1.55

by aikea guinea Posted 12th Jun 2009 at 8:53 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2013 at 7:08 PM by aikea guinea : EP update

249 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 195 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 10
Test Subject
#151 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 9:42 PM
Default Answer
Quote: Originally posted by nillionaire
Where do you get the clothes from? wow

I think he gets it from http://www.clubcrimsyn.com/ he posts things there and theres alot of cool rocker clothing, etc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 11:23 AM
Does this work with Showtime? I downloaded both this and cmomoney's camera mod and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. D: And I really wanted to play this without having to take a break every few minutes!
Test Subject
#153 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 7:02 AM
please do update when you could, this is too important!
thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#154 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 7:57 PM
I've been using this with Showtime since it was released and haven't had any problems.

If anyone is having issues with it, please let me know. However, I honestly don't know how I could fix something that isn't broken in my own game.

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Test Subject
#155 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aikea guinea
I've been using this with Showtime since it was released and haven't had any problems.

If anyone is having issues with it, please let me know. However, I honestly don't know how I could fix something that isn't broken in my own game.

yes this mod does work with showtime! its cmomoney's mod that needs the update

(")>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#156 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imey1997
yes this mod does work with showtime! its cmomoney's mod that needs the update

Thanks for letting me know!

Test Subject
#157 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 9:05 AM
Does it work with the 12.0.273 Showtime patch? :o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#158 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShelbyTheGoth
Does it work with the 12.0.273 Showtime patch? :o

Is that the newest one released this week? If so, I don't personally have it yet, but I haven't heard of this mod not continuing to work.

Test Subject
#159 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 2:29 AM
I film with sims 3 and I had to delete this because it makes my lerp duritation not work, is that normal?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#160 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hersheychocolate11
I film with sims 3 and I had to delete this because it makes my lerp duritation not work, is that normal?

Yes, because it's a replacement of the ini file you change your lerp duration in. There's no way to use this file and alter your lerp duration on the fly.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:04 AM
Hi =), I love this mod, but how do I change the speed of the camera movements, if I can't do it by changing the lerpduration? An answer would be much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 12:58 AM
Wonderful! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#163 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsAddict1995
Hi =), I love this mod, but how do I change the speed of the camera movements, if I can't do it by changing the lerpduration? An answer would be much appreciated.

Make a copy of and save a backup of your of original ini file somewhere safe and unchanged; you'll need to put this file back if you ever patch your game or get a new EP, etc. Leave one copy of it in the original file location, which is going to be the one you edit on the fly. Open up my modded camera package in S3PE and copy the information in the ini file inside, then paste that over to the ini in the original file location. Now you'll have the changes I made, plus be able to do lerpduration editing when you need to.

Test Subject
#164 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aikea guinea
Is that the newest one released this week? If so, I don't personally have it yet, but I haven't heard of this mod not continuing to work.

I haven't been able to get it to work since the update.
Probably just a problem with my computer, though. xP
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 11:33 PM
Thanks so much for creating! This was very much needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:21 AM Last edited by Minaya01 : 6th Oct 2012 at 2:26 AM.
ok after a new test, the two mods (cmoney + AIKEA cam) work perfectly alone, but together, the aikea cam stop working. Argh. (patch 1.38)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#167 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 4:03 AM
You rock in every single way! Thank you very much :-))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#168 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 12:46 PM
I download the file but theres no .ini file .. just the package .. help me please
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#169 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alvinkhoe
I download the file but theres no .ini file .. just the package .. help me please

There's just the package file.

Test Subject
#170 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MadnessKnowsMyName

I haven't been able to get it to work since the update.
Probably just a problem with my computer, though. xP

Oh, my bad.
I've been using this wrong the entire time. xD
I feel like such an idiot.
Thanks so much, Aikea! :'D

4 o'Clock
4 o'Clock
Out of bed I creep
To climb this tower of shame
But the hour's still the same
Only madness knows my name
At 4 o'Clock
Test Subject
#171 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 11:05 PM
Doesnt work with Barnacle Bay
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#172 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 6:34 PM
When the new patch (1.47) my game crash or freeze. Anyone have the same problem? so bad, i really love this mod for take pictures. Ty
Test Subject
#173 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 6:15 PM
I don't know why, but this mod doesn't work for me, like it isn't in the game (but I installed it correctly).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#174 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 5:38 PM
If this works, I'll be very happy. Many times I've tried to get something like a worm's eye view when taking screenshots, and it just isn't possible with the in-game camera. Also, the drift in screenshot mode is ridiculous.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#175 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 9:01 AM
It stopped working for me to when i'm trying to take pictures of a sim the camera will just drift i can't controll it at all.are it'll be jerky are move very slowly and if i stop it'll still be moving slowly. when removed the camera then works normally seemed to have gotten this way after patch 1.50 seems no camera mod works for me now
Page 7 of 10