Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#176 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 5:34 AM
I love your decor style, Liv. Very simple, but well put together. ^ ^

Advertisement
Scholar
#177 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 11:54 AM
I downloaded my friend Theaphelia's fantastic House of Glass, and changed its furniture/wallpaper/flooring in my game to something a bit more colorful:

Kitchen/Dining Area:

Living Room (featuring the homeowners):

Library:

Master Bedroom:
Instructor
#178 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 9:59 PM
Nina and Dina house:

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
^ Wrong thread, smukase.

oh my bad! i was too careless. i had no idea this was sims 2 only, i just noticed. thanks for pointing that out
Mad Poster
#180 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 4:30 AM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg70....jpg&res=medium

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg70....jpg&res=medium

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg69....jpg&res=medium

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg82....jpg&res=medium

The last one is at a terrible angle.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#181 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 11:26 PM

Lab Assistant
#182 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 3:49 AM
Does this count? :P

I built a new apartment building in Pleasantview and decided to move the Oldies in. This is the rooftop, my most favourite Now if only that damn plumbob wasn't in the way.
The flowers could have been prettier, but I wanted to add some wild flowers, instead of a hedge. Just a touch of how I like things to be.
Screenshots

"When darkness falls hope is a concept broken with suffering."
Forum Resident
#183 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 8:01 PM
Two pictures of the apartment of my sim Louise. She has an...eclectic style of decorating.

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Link Ninja
#184 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 3:13 AM Last edited by Charmful : 15th Apr 2012 at 9:13 PM.

One of my favorite rooms in all my sims is Aaron Piper's kitchen, he lives with his partner Oliver and their adopted daughter Lyndsy but Aaron stays at home and paints and when his office walls were full I moved all his paintings to the sunken kitchen and now it's his gallery. A good way to show off his work to family and friends who visit

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#185 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 11:42 AM
Elmer the Cowplant's room

Elmer is Breanna's cutie-patootie widdle calfplant... that happened to eat her boyfriend Gilbert. Heartbreak aside, she's made sure that Elmer has everything he needs to stay happy: an indoor dirt floor, his own personal watering can, and a teddy bear in case he gets lonely while she's at work.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Inventor
#186 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 10:08 AM
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 3:52 PM
Rooms in my new beach house...

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#188 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 4:15 PM
Lovely beach house, Bree2kool8! It has great views too.
Alchemist
#189 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:22 AM
I've taken a starter home by QBUILDERZ and made it into a modern batchelor pad, original here, number 3 http://www.modthesims.info/d/325822

And Mine

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Field Researcher
#190 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 2:25 PM
Thanks, Noel I'm very glad you like it
ekrubynaffit - oh my, it's gorgeus! :lovestruc

A house I made up for a contest on another forum (and I won):

Lab Assistant
#191 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Lovely beach house, Bree2kool8! It has great views too.

Thank you!! Glad you like it
Mad Poster
#192 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 8:20 PM
Trailer park playground: (counts cos a trailer park is half-outdoors anyways)

Garage sale:

Arts school atrium:

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#193 Old 5th May 2012 at 1:42 AM
Good warlock den:

Evil witch den:

Simple, but effective.
Mad Poster
#194 Old 8th May 2012 at 1:35 AM
I renovated Legacy HQ from 60's drab to New-10's fab! This is the newly renovated nursery for my heiress' babies, Joss and Jamie Meyers. Jamie's a boy, but I believe that pink isn't just for girls! I added in a blue rug to balance things out.

They put a lot aside to re-carpet and repaint the main upstairs hallway into a more functional and practical space, hanging photos once in the founder's master bedroom for everyone to see as Claire and Germanium take the space.

A very late arrival and the cause of death for my founder Chandra Meyers, Alecia is technically part of generation two despite only being two years old when her siblings are entering middle age. Needing some more space, Claire cleared out her childhood room and redid it for her little sister to use.

Next step: expanding the laundry closet.

Inventor
#195 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:25 AM
A rather draughty house.

Scholar
#196 Old 13th May 2012 at 6:13 AM
Just got Teen style stuff so figured Paula Darby could use a new room. Her parents just got promotions, and what better place could that money go to than to lyk, buy her new stuff, right? chya, duh. Ad if you don't agree, then lyk, her BFF Lisa dose, so lyk, shut up.

Scholar
#197 Old 13th May 2012 at 10:49 PM Last edited by frankokomando : 13th May 2012 at 11:40 PM.
Part of the exhibit for the museum I just built in my new town.

Forum Resident
#198 Old 14th May 2012 at 1:29 PM
my sims kitchen

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Instructor
#199 Old 20th May 2012 at 6:47 PM
Rooms from Frances J. Worthington III and his wife Shelby's beach house.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Field Researcher
#200 Old 21st May 2012 at 6:07 PM
Hazl Very cute i like that mixture, white and turquoise.
Page 8 of 18