Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#176 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 8:33 PM Last edited by CharmingFirewaller : 5th Mar 2010 at 7:46 PM.
The inside looks really cozy, Tasia. And I think the exterior looks better although I did have an idea for it. What if you used the darker brick on the upper level exterior as well while keeping the lighter brick on the lower level? I don't know if I'm explaining it right but it should make the entrance stand out.

And Lana, I'm sorry I haven't started working on the Business/Journalism building. I will soon, though. So don't worry...lol.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#177 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 8:38 PM
I was not worrying, just wondering I will need you on the storyline thread too though. See you there
Forum Resident
#178 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 1:35 AM
Tasia, that's a really lovely house! Especially the inside looks adorable. The outside could use some more CAST work, to get the european colors. A little trick I used was to save some of the walls from houses in Champs Les Sims
Field Researcher
#179 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:14 AM
Thanks Sleepyrose i don't know why i never thought of that Lol

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Forum Resident
#180 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 5:48 AM
Antonio Ortega's fishing shack is almost finished. I still have to do some terrain painting, but I thought I'd already show you some pictures.
Please let me know what you think.

House from the outside:

House and Backyard:

Under the house:

Deck:

Top view:

Living area:

Bed:

Bathroom:
Wiki Wizard
#181 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 7:36 AM
Aww i love it it is so sweet!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#182 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 8:47 AM
That's so him! I love it too
#183 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 1:32 PM
Wow, that house looks great, Sleepyrose! Rustic yet warm, and I can definitely picture Antonio living there.
Field Researcher
#184 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:05 PM
Sleepyrose that house is so great i love it its looks so warm i can imagine him living there

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
#185 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 3:09 AM
Thank so much!
I did use a common fishing spawner for the pond. Normally I wouldn't, but I figured a fisherman would build his shack at a place where the fish are at least visible. If that's not ok, I'll take it out.
Field Researcher
#186 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 5:50 AM
Sleepyrose: i think the fish spawner is a good idea something to keep him busy when he just wants to stay home and think about his ex-wife

and for some good new i'm now starting over with he Mancini house its still going to look the same just on a smaller lot . also Lana the biggest lot i have is a 12x20 is that ok? and its on the map you linked to me which is awesome BTW.

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#187 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 4:14 PM
The fish spawner is a good idea, sleepyrose .

Tasia, I think I told you the 12x25 lot like the one sleepyrose did, (there's only one on the beach-side) and if I didn't, my biggest apologies if you already began to build. I think it's better to build all our residential at this size for now since we still haven't got a map, to be sure that they'll actually going to fit and not having to do it all over again on a different lot.
Field Researcher
#188 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 5:19 PM
Lana: did find one 12x25 lot lot it was built on i just had to bulldoze it so now everything should be fine

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
#189 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 6:00 AM
I have the basic building ready for the museum. It's just the outside... no frills yet.
Just thought I'd show you, to see what you think.

Forum Resident
#190 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 6:35 AM
Tasia, the lot that I used to build Talulah & Anita's house is:
101 Beachcomber Bay
Hope you can find it.
Wiki Wizard
#191 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 8:34 AM
oh the museum is looking nice sleepyrose! i cannot wait to see an update one it! :P

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
#192 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 9:09 AM
Wow, I'm really excited about the museum. I bet the inside would look great. The exterior is lovely.
Field Researcher
#193 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 3:07 PM Last edited by SimGirlTasia232 : 6th Mar 2010 at 4:11 PM.
Wow that looks great Sleepyrose i can't wait to see the inside

Edit: here is a pic of the start of the new Mancini House i was working on last night

it still needs alot of work done to the outside

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
#194 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 3:58 PM
Thanks guys! The inside is going to take some time, though. I keep moving stuff around endlesly, because it's difficult to deside where everything should stand.
Field Researcher
#195 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 4:07 PM
Sleepyrose: I know how you feel lol i hate when i put things places and come back and move everything... I was suppose to make a nectary for someone but keep changing it so its more like a big how with grapes right now lol..

Lana: i think a cozy little nectary would go great in our town along with the bar Charming made maybe we can put it up in the hills

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#196 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 5:30 PM
Sleepyrose it's already looking great, can't wait to see it finished

Tasia, it's looking nice What you could d, is change the form of your roof, it just doesn't fit. Instead of having 1 roof that covers all try having more roofs that can follow you building structure and enhancing it. You should also change the windows that are on the sides on your lot. Maybe add another one close to each, add balconies etc.

Edit: Can I have the sizes of the lots you're building? And the sizes of ortega shack? Just to be able to tell kiwi-tea about it. Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#197 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 9:52 PM
Charming, have you began working on the business center?
#198 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 10:08 PM
Oh yeah, I'm so sorry, Lana. I know it's been forever. I've just had stuff going on. I'll start working on it later tonight and will be uploading the Swordfish Bar & Grill soon. Again, I'm really sorry for the delay.

The Mancini house looks so much better, SimGirlTasia. And I like your new avatar.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#199 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 10:10 PM
No worries . But I will really need the size of the lot you're going to use so that I could transmit it to kiwi-tea. You know, so that you don't have to scratch it later.
Field Researcher
#200 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 10:19 PM
Thanks Charming my Avatar is Cecilia

I gave the Mancini house a whole new look and have to get pics which i forgot to take lol and Lana the lot size is 25x12

You can call me Tasia

Page 8 of 51