Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Lolita Dresses

by reisuru Posted 15th Sep 2007 at 2:52 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2008 at 6:59 PM by reisuru

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Instructor
#26 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 1:51 PM
WOoHoo!!!

:D

Thankyou very much for making these for males! These are very pretty, I'm looking forward to seeing them on male sims! Hooray!!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Forum Resident
#27 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 4:05 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 15th Mar 2008 at 2:52 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
beautiful textures and work but on males...hmmm,,,too much weird 4 me,so can u made them for our sim girls please?that would be wonderful!good job
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tish85
beautiful textures and work but on males...hmmm,,,too much weird 4 me,so can u made them for our sim girls please?that would be wonderful!good job
I already have a female version to this, if that is what you're asking. XD
There is a link in this post~☆

レイチュ~♥

♪「あなたには不幸だったのですか?貴男には迷惑だったのですか? 」♪

ガゼット「十七歳」
Forum Resident
#29 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 11:54 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 15th Mar 2008 at 2:51 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by reisuru
I already have a female version to this, if that is what you're asking. XD
There is a link in this post~☆

i know now i'm saw them,and i'm though about teen girls too,but now u r made them and i'm just happy ^_^
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:47 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 15th Mar 2008 at 2:51 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
[QUOTE=Punkchiqe]AH! AMAZING! Just too awesome. I've loved the female versions, just as much as I love this now that they're available for males as well (I sooo love love LOVE guys in dresses).

Umm... I have never seen a guy in a dress at all except Billie Joe in the Poprocks and coke (my username! yay!) video... And that was just for messing around. Where do you ever see a guy walk around in dress? Not America I'm guessing...

im an emo
im a goth
im a punk

IM A PERSON. Don't label me.
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 9:21 AM
so freaking awsome!!!
thaaaanks <3 ^__^
Forum Resident
#32 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 4:47 AM
*jawdrop*

These are absolutely byoootiful. <3
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 4:08 PM
Why is it in category for male? XD
I actually thought you did it for men... XD
Great dresses though
thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lioranzia
Why is it in category for male? XD
I actually thought you did it for men... XD
Great dresses though
thanks

What do you mean? o___o?
They are for men. XD

レイチュ~♥

♪「あなたには不幸だったのですか?貴男には迷惑だったのですか? 」♪

ガゼット「十七歳」
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 8:15 PM
OH YAY! These will be perfect for my Kaya sim to flounce around in
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 3:16 AM
ummmmmm.......*crickets* good mesh but...this is wierd!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:14 AM
=D Thank you! These are awesome. My male sims can now get a bit more in touch with their feminine sides.

The model you used for the "cute lolita" one is a bit odd looking in that dress. He should have had either way lighter or way darker hair (like it matters now xD)

Power. Wisdom. Courage.
The Legend of Zelda.

May the Triforce be with you.
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 5:10 AM
My boys will look so sweet in these. Thanks

If it's not fun, something's wrong.
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 1:59 AM
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 11:12 PM
SPIFFY!~~

Guys need to look pretty too ^_^
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 12:47 AM
I'm going to have a great time with these, thank you! Your work is so much fun.
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 7:30 PM
I love it, amazing stuff :3

Too bad I can't find one for real life use, lolol.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 2:08 AM
what happened to the female version?

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 6:44 AM
wooo thankies!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 2:10 AM
These are AWESOME!! Thanks :D

The only problem I have with them is that they're not actually lolita when the title says they are... (they're not even really ero loli)
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 1:35 AM
Finally! A pink dress for a boy *_*
Thankyooooou~

"DON'T CHEW ON THOSE BUDDHAS" > :c

Haha, you said it, life partner !
Test Subject
#47 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 10:28 PM
Thank you so much. I was looking for something to make my pretty boys wear, so thanks! ^^
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 1:06 AM
Thank you so much! =D These are great, I am lacking female clothes for my male sims...more people should make cute stuff like this ^^
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poprocksncoke1
[QUOTE=Punkchiqe]AH! AMAZING! Just too awesome. I've loved the female versions, just as much as I love this now that they're available for males as well (I sooo love love LOVE guys in dresses).

Umm... I have never seen a guy in a dress at all except Billie Joe in the Poprocks and coke (my username! yay!) video... And that was just for messing around. Where do you ever see a guy walk around in dress? Not America I'm guessing...

Guys do that kind of stuff all the time. I see it alot with Japanese Rock bands...and I see it in America all the time too...maybe you should get out of town once in awhile. Most guys who do it take it very seriously.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The ForestBalrog
[QUOTE=poprocksncoke1]

Guys do that kind of stuff all the time. I see it alot with Japanese Rock bands...and I see it in America all the time too...maybe you should get out of town once in awhile. Most guys who do it take it very seriously.

yeah. ive seen now. not in public but i mean, J*, Izzy Hilton, Chris Crocker. That was befor i liked them all that i said that
EDIT: well maybe not Chris. well maybe but idk.

im an emo
im a goth
im a punk

IM A PERSON. Don't label me.
Page 2 of 4