Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 6:11 AM
Default Countries and languages
So, i know this is a small group, but what are the country you live in, and what is the language you speak ? (or languages)

Me, I live in Canada, speak English and French fluently, can understand French, English, Tagalog, Cantonese. Learning to speak Japanese, Norwegian. At one point I knew Spanish, but that's long gone now.

What about you??
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 8:38 AM
I live in Canada, speak English and Polish fluently, speak French pretty damn well, and have a basic understanding of most other European languages. Except for Greek. That is just too hard.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 10:37 AM
I live in England and speak English fluently, I'm learning French, Spanish and Italian. That seems like a really low amount of languages compared to those in the other posts of this thread.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 4:23 PM
*waves*

I live in Spain, I speak Spanish
I can speak English
I can speak French
I'm learning Italian
I'm learning Japanese

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 11:39 PM
Hi Elena! And Alex - you speak even svenska and norsk?? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME???
Banned
#6 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 1:26 AM
Naw. I don't speak. Not even close. But I could have a good guess at what the words mean if someone wrote them down.
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 1:19 AM
Yes, me too. Especially Norwegian, which is somewhat (key word is "somewhat") similar to English, not sure about Swedish though. Spoken, Norwegian is mutually intelligible with Faroese, Icelandic, Danish, Swedish, some other stuff I believe.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th May 2010 at 12:15 AM
I live in the U.S.
I speak English, and I can speak a little bit of Spanish and a tiny spot French. (French has been my language elective the last year, and I've been learning Spanish here and there all my life.)

MySpace<--Neopets<--Call me Paige.-->Twitter-->Facebook
Her eyes alight with passion anew
Like the meadows glittering morning dew,
Burn deep into my heart & mind
Like a Summers day her beauty shined.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 2:46 AM
I'm a Belgian in USA

#10 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 9:37 PM
I'm from Catalonia (Spain) I speak catalan and spanish fluently, english and a little french an italian
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 3:49 PM
Default The one place on earth you can't buy original video games!
I'm from Iran.We mostly speak Persian(Farsi), but some parts speak Arabic or even Turkish.I understand English(Also fluently speak),Turkish, and I'm learning Italian.
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 7:36 AM
I live in Finland and I can speak Finnish, English and a bit of Swedish.
Scholar
#13 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 9:19 AM
I live in Beijing, China. I'm from Greece, Athens. I speak Greek and English at native level and a little bit Chinese!