Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Base Game Hair!-Female

by hgirl2k Posted 9th Jul 2013 at 9:38 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2014 at 7:34 AM by hgirl2k

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 10:19 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH xD I've been waiting for someone to create a mod like this!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 11:05 AM
Love the mod you've amde, hgirl2k
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 5:58 PM
Oh yayy, thank you so much <3 Yep, continue with this 'hider mods', like hide base clothes too, or even maybye idk, like we can tick what clothes to hide. Anyways thanks again !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 6:01 PM
Amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 6:01 PM
Amazing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja13
Oh yayy, thank you so much <3 Yep, continue with this 'hider mods', like hide base clothes too, or even maybye idk, like we can tick what clothes to hide. Anyways thanks again !

Yeah, I will definetely make a base game clothes hider for both females and males. I'm also in the middle of making a hider for base game hair and accessories for males, so I will definetely start on that next week! I will also, in the future, make them for teens, children and toddlers. (But this hider is just for young adults and adults) But I can also do hiders for different expansion/stuff packs as well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 8:06 PM
I Love this I have so many nice custom hairs and hate shifting through the base ones. Keep up the great work. Also do you know if there is an easy to get my townie sims to not use these hairs all of them always have the same 2 hairs :/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAmethyst89
I Love this I have so many nice custom hairs and hate shifting through the base ones. Keep up the great work. Also do you know if there is an easy to get my townie sims to not use these hairs all of them always have the same 2 hairs :/

I can make another mod that prevents the rest of the town from wearing it as well if you would like.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 9:46 PM
Nice, I don't like the Base game hair style selection anymore so I'm glad to get if out of my way.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hgirl2k
I can make another mod that prevents the rest of the town from wearing it as well if you would like.

I would definitely go for a mod like this, for the base game female hairs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 12:55 AM
Oh great. I don't think anyone uses those anymore, so why have them take all that space? Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cuteboringlove3
I would definitely go for a mod like this, for the base game female hairs.

I just made one! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 2:51 AM
Do you take request,if you do,PLEASE make a No More Supernatural Hair,I love the game,it's just that when NPC are having the Supernatural hair,they look,weird,especially when it's a normal town
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by R.RockaSimmer
Do you take request,if you do,PLEASE make a No More Supernatural Hair,I love the game,it's just that when NPC are having the Supernatural hair,they look,weird,especially when it's a normal town

Yes, I definetely take requests and I will be sure to do a hider for that because I agree as well.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 2:50 PM
Thank-you for this! I didn't realize that I wasn't using any of this hair until you made this mod.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 8:06 PM
I just made one! :D

Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 8:53 PM
Brilliant idea! Can't wait to load up my game with this installed (squeals in delight)!! Thanks so much and looking forward to your male version as well as the clothing options mentioned above! Truly appreciate this
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by irishduchess575
Brilliant idea! Can't wait to load up my game with this installed (squeals in delight)!! Thanks so much and looking forward to your male version as well as the clothing options mentioned above! Truly appreciate this

I just submitted my male version! Hopefully it comes by tomorrow! *crosses fingers*:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 2:41 AM
you should definitly make a mod hiding the base game clothes for both genders
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 4:44 AM Last edited by hgirl2k : 12th Jul 2013 at 1:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CheetoMonster
you should definitly make a mod hiding the base game clothes for both genders

I am planning on doing my "No More Supernatural Hair" for female and male next (townies too) and then I will do base game hair hiders for teens, children and, toddlers, then I will do the base game clothes hiders!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 8:13 AM
Yay now Ill be more surprised when I see the sims in Sunset Valley lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:41 PM
Thaaaank you! i was looking for something like this for years! now CAS runs a bit faster amazing job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 6:33 PM
Thank you. I've been looking everywhere for something like this.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 7:20 PM
I just submitted my male version! Hopefully it comes by tomorrow! *crosses fingers*:D

Yay it did!! Just downloaded and wanted to thank you again!!
Page 1 of 3