Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Country Roads, take me home ..."

by Margierytka Posted 6th Sep 2007 at 9:02 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2007 at 9:02 AM by Margierytka

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:21 PM
I have always said, and followed thissaying of mine, you do not always need to have new meshes to have nice objects in the game. I have to say you proved me right with this set.

These are amazing and my reaction to ever picture was "oooo!". Thats a rare reaction from me lol
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:37 PM
This is awesome and such a good example that it needs no new meshes to create the most beautiful stuff! Thank you for sharing Margerytka

Juli
Field Researcher
#28 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:38 PM
This is amazing! Everything has such superb detail I am blown away; from the furnishing to the walls – there is just so much.

Love the John Denver reference too! "Country roads... take me home to the place where I belong; West Virginia, Mountain Mama..."
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:56 PM
Wow Wow Wow - this recolor set is amazing! Thank you for all the work you put into this set. It's simply stunning!
Instructor
#30 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 12:34 AM
Wow, wow and triple wow!!!..............many thanks, this is awesome :D
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:44 AM
WOW! I am stunned by the beauty and details in .... EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like I was looking at art when i saw all the wall panels! They are stunning!!! <33333333

EDIT: I know I may be asking a lot, but is there anyway you could list which EP each item is from? I don't have all EP's but everything is so beautiful I DO want to download the pieces that I can, but it's hard to look through the download files and figure out all the items from NL only.

Just a favor... pleases!??! I totally understand if not thought. <3

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:42 AM
Absolutely amazing job you've done, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:09 AM
This is one of the few Maxis sets I use - I'll be using it alot more. This set is now absolutely stunning. The walls and floors are breath-taking.
Thank you for all the hard work.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:24 AM
This is one of the most Beautiful recolor sets I've ever seen. Very coprehensive.

www.spazshare.com Free image hosting Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I feel like a banana.
Scholar
#35 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 6:39 AM
This is just fantastic! You really deserved the feature for this set. I don't download many recolors but this is so beautifully done it's a must have for me. Thanks so much for sharing you hard work.
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 7:24 AM
I just love it. It's perfect. Thanks a lot, you are amazing! : )
Instructor
#37 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:06 AM
Wow, awesome job, this must have taken forever! Thank you!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 9:45 AM
i love this,speically cos it doesnt require meshes
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 12:40 PM Last edited by whiterider : 14th Dec 2007 at 5:31 PM.
woooow!!! this is amazing !! great job!! :D
Field Researcher
#40 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:48 PM
Superb work, marvellous, what a talent! cheer and thank you.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:17 PM
A-ma-zing!! So realistic, thank you for sharing!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:57 PM
Oh, wow! These are so pretty! I love the warm colours and the textures. It all look so life like. Great job! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 6:09 PM
Oh my gosh, this is absolutly beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with everybody!!! I am definitely going to enjoy creating this house. Fantastic job!! *claps*

Take care :)
~Aries
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:11 PM
OMG these wallsets are Gorgeous absolutly gorgeous. Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:19 PM
Oh my gosh!!! This is so beautiful, I love it! Thanks so much for all the heard work. *three thumbs up*
Scholar
#46 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 10:28 PM
*sighs* Love the colors...You are amazingly talented! Thanks a lot for sharing this! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 11:42 PM
This is simply amazing. Wonderful work. thank you quality maxi recolors are hard to find.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:13 AM
Daaaaaaaaaang... that's really amazing! <333 I love it.

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Field Researcher
#49 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:29 AM
Wow! Congrats on becoming featured!!!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:59 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! I cant wait to try it in game!!
Page 2 of 6