Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Country Roads, take me home ..."

by Margierytka Posted 6th Sep 2007 at 9:02 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2007 at 9:02 AM by Margierytka

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:32 AM
This is fantastic!! So fantastic, I'm thinking of taking out most of my custom content and just using yours! Great job and thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
#52 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 3:48 AM
WOOT! nice job! th title remind me of the song "Take me home, Country Roads" by John Denver lol
Looks awesome!

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 8:18 AM
Yes, it's really a fantastic work. Thankyou so much !
Test Subject
#54 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 7:38 PM
I would love the house.....*hint*hint*

It's a Terri Clark thing...you wouldn't understand

Terri Clark\ter-e\klark n. party startin', guitar slingin', hillbilly rockstar.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:38 PM
This is fantastic, thank you
Alchemist
#56 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:41 PM
Holy Crap this is amazing! I almost didn't recognize the Maxis meshes underneath...thank you!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#57 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 2:18 AM
If this is a recolour of a season rooms does one not need the seasons EP? If yes, why is there no mention under "requirements"? I am confused.
Test Subject
#58 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 2:20 AM
TOTALLY AWESOME! Very well worth downloading --Thank you so much. I'd even love to download the house even though I build houses really good. It's for sure all the downloads will be in many of my decorating! Thank you!
Test Subject
#59 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 5:17 AM
Oooohhhhhh....Victorian! And colored so every room can match!! You sure know how to make me a very happy girl Marg!! Love it, love it, love it! I simply had to download everything including walls and floors. Oodles and oodles of thanks to you. No wonder this is a featured item!!

"If you don't think women are explosive, try dropping one!" ~ Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 1:36 PM
Love,love,love this! Thank you!
Scholar
#61 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 1:36 PM
So beautiful! I don't mind the originals, and use them all the time, but I think I'll be using these a LOT more.
Test Subject
#62 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:59 PM
Wow. I really love your recolors. I wish they were available in catalog folder option so I wouldn't have to hunt through all my stuff and it was all in one place..But otherwise..FANTASTIC. Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#63 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 10:35 PM
Wow Margy... beautiful furniture... thank you very much for sharing
Test Subject
#64 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:04 AM
Wow. I'm going to have lots of fun with this!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 10:04 AM
Fantastic! It's obvious you put an increadible amount of thought and work into these. Thank you!

I think, therefore you are.
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 11:18 AM
The only thing i need to know before downloading is, Is this comes with the collection file? Not collection of the recolour, i know that there is no such things, but the collection of the objects itself, so i can instantly pick the maxis objects, then your recolour, and then just place them in my game. Is there such things? Because the set is too awesome, i can't stand to miss an object unplaced...
Field Researcher
#67 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 8:59 PM
Beautiful job on these items! Well done! :D
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 5:46 PM
Firstly these creations are beyond amazing! Thank you for making them and putting them up here :lovestruc

Secondly, you'll hate me for this (I'm asking the same as vintagepksweetie), but exactly what items require OFB? I have both NL and Seasons, but not OFB so want to make sure I only put the NL and Seasons stuff in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 6:42 PM
Thank you all, for very nice comments! Tramen - you need OFB because two coffee tables and one rug are from OFB

Alia vel Margierytka
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Margierytka
Thank you all, for very nice comments! Tramen - you need OFB because two coffee tables and one rug are from OFB

Thanks Margierytka! I'll just not include those in my game then :D
Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 12:28 PM
Perfect job, Marg. I admire you.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 5:55 PM
Amazing recolors.... Now the house would be even more amazing :D

Rich

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 6:55 PM
This is the most amazing collection I've seen to date. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#74 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 7:44 PM
the ship has departed. to heaven. these are to die for!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:10 PM
Beautiful! I'm downloading. You just inspired me
Page 3 of 6