Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Country Roads, take me home ..."

by Margierytka Posted 6th Sep 2007 at 9:02 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2007 at 9:02 AM by Margierytka

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:33 PM Last edited by redbowties : 29th Sep 2007 at 11:23 PM.
Thank you! It's so lovely!
Scholar
#77 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 10:32 AM
I love this set even thought I don't have Seasons EP. You did an excellent job!
Theorist
#78 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 9:35 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!

But I do wish there were a collection file, because finding all these beautiful walls and floors is going to be problematic.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 11:02 PM
So beautiful! Any chance you could upload the house? That way everything would already be placed (I'm a terrible house designer!).
Thanks for the wonderful work!
Test Subject
#80 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 12:43 PM
beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#81 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:18 PM
beautiful!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:44 PM
Oh wow . . . *brainmelt* Can I say I love you? This is stunning, absolutely gorgeous. And best of all - it's all game mesh, not custom mesh! That in particular makes my little nerd side squeal in joy!

Absolutely love it - gonna download it as soon as I figure out what range of settings I need to do or if I need more ram to speed up my game. These are just plain too gorgeous to not try out.

Sims. Playing god and nursmaid at the same time.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:56 AM
I almost passed this set up because I thought it was another mesh set. Not that I'm against those, but.. I'm trying to be careful and not overload my game, especially now that I have Bon Voyage and it seems to be a bit laggy anyway. Imagine my surprise when I saw these were Maxis recolors.. WOW.. Awesome job & Thank you very much!! Congratulations on being featured!!
Test Subject
#84 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 1:21 AM
Like a few others have said, this just goes to prove that new meshes are not necessary for beautiful new sets!
Test Subject
#85 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:07 PM
Beautiful Nice work it reminds me of were i use to live but it was not as fancy but Keep up the nice work
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 2:32 PM
Beautiful
Test Subject
#87 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:34 PM
Hi, can you provide the house you used this country set on. I LOVE how the outside looks. Maybe you could package the house furnished and all. That would be great!!!

Please do.

kind regards,
Field Researcher
#88 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:36 PM
You are a real talent.

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:04 AM
Fantastic,Marg,my favourite creator! :D
Test Subject
#90 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:30 AM
Take me home. To the place I belong! West Virginia WV !!!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 7:21 PM
Thank you, this is all really lovely!
Mad Poster
#92 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 5:55 PM
I usually only like modern houses, but this is so breathtaking that I'm in love with the Victorian/country look. And bravo for your creative use of Maxi's meshes! This proves they can be made to look beautiful!! I also agree with the above posts. A collection file would be so useful and if you could download the house, then my game could have one just as beautiful. I don't think I could design it as perfectly as you did. Thanks!! Thanks!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#93 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 9:42 PM
Incredible!!!!
Test Subject
#94 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 11:43 PM
Great work! However, are you able to release these objects as part of a pre-furnished Lot? I would never be able to remember how to put together the same look as your lovely photos. Thanks!
Test Subject
#95 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:36 AM
These are gorgeous, and after many hours of hunting, I was able to decorate my home. And like many others, I would like to, if it's not to much trouble, humbly request a collection file of these beautiful sets. Thanks!
Test Subject
#96 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 6:40 PM
I have tried to down load these files and I am only getting a part of the download, I get a erra reading when I open the rar files.
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 6:01 PM
woah!! thanks for this great.. uhhmm.. how do i say it!! it's just simply AWESOME!! the best one i've ever seen.. i hope i can design that on my house... thanks...
Forum Resident
#98 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 3:11 AM
...I think I love you. =D This is absolutely beautiful!
Field Researcher
#99 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 4:44 AM
This set is absolutely stunning! It is very realistic and looks like you could crawl into your monitor and live there. Thank you so much for making this for a person who just got Seasons as an anniversary gift and just installed it.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Mad Poster
#100 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 6:24 AM
Margierytka, I've written to you before about how much I love this entire set!! I downloaded it and finally built a whole house with all the contents and it's really stunning (not my building skills, they suck, but the items). I found one possible problem tho' and I don't know what is causing it. When I put the wall mirror in the house I had the option to pick your recolor and it went up fine. However, the next day when I reopened the game and went in, the mirror had reverted to the Maxi's and I no longer had the option in the buy menu. So I redownloaded and overwrote the previous file but it is still not showing up as an option in the buy menu. Just FYI. It's really not that noticeable and I've not had the problem with any other items. Thanks!!
Page 4 of 6