Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 1:24 AM
Default Micheal Jackson's Death: Homicide
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8227778.stm

Quote:
"The manner of death has been ruled: Homicide," it adds. In the US, the crime of homicide includes manslaughter.

Wow, just wow..... I knew something was fishy about how he died. I knew it..

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:01 AM
This was in Sympatico news today:

"After the autopsy revealed that Jackson's body contained a high dose of propofol, the Los Angeles County coroner declared the singer's death a homicide, reports People.

Qualifying as a death that was caused by another person, Jackson's death was ruled a homicide out of five possible determined outcomes. The other prospects would have been the result of a suicide, natural death, accidental death or death from an undetermined cause.

In addition, People reported that after Jackson was treated for insomnia with various potent drugs throughout the night, the singer's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, noticed that his patient was not breathing at around 11:00 am on June 25.

However, the police were informed 82 minutes later."

How sad. And it's his Birthday today, too. I wonder how his children and family are doing. Excuse me while I go cry for a bit

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~