Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:35 AM
Default New "This Is It" Song to be Released on Oct. 12!
Have you heard?

There may be an unreleased song titled "This Is It" coming out on Oct. 12. I am so excited! How about you?

Here it is!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 4:23 AM
omg! i didnt know and now...YES!

Mj :]
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 5:30 AM
So exciting, eh? It's gonna be great, I'm sure!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 7:41 PM
im gonna listen to it todaaayy! yipee. :]

Alchemist
#5 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 8:47 AM
I just heard it. tbh I really didn't like it, i thought it was kinda disappointing really.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 8:04 PM
its pretty good. not my favorite but all of his songs are wonderful. its a pretty song though. :] im going to see the movie when its in theaters, you best believe it. :]

Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 4:37 PM
Yeaah I don't really like it that much either. But I've heard it on the radio a bunch of times. It was weird cause I was thinking about him, I turned the radio on and the song started to play.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 12:03 AM
haha. the song wasnt really all his though it was someone elses maybe thats why. usually whe he makes it we love it, accept with come together. i ABSOLUTLEY love his version. my sister won me about 4 or 5 michael jackson posters and pictures in frames for my bedroom at a fair last weekend and shes only 7 so sometimes she threatens to take them away and i tell her "you cant take a gift back" and she ends up not taking them. haha :D