Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Odette Build Set

by Adele Posted 15th Apr 2009 at 2:47 PM

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#51 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:53 PM
Well, happy belated! You are a wonderfully talented creator. Thanks so much for all of your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:48 PM
Happy Birthday! :D

♪☺♥ ░▒▓~* MIKOROX *~ ▓▒░♥☺♪
Have you destroyed a paysite today?
Test Subject
#53 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 2:36 AM
Happy belated birthday! I'd been determined to not download any more build objects...but your set enraptured me! Wonderful job per usual.
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 11:57 PM
Very HQ texture!
I love it<3
Thank you!
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:27 PM
Adele, you are now my hero. This is absolutely amazing. I hate "decorating" with Maxis walls and floors, so boy are these going to be put to use. The stripy wallpaper in the first picture is absolutely gorgeous. I'm off to download most of the rest of your stuff now. Keep at it, you're brilliant!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 13th May 2009 at 10:02 PM
This has to be one of the most generous "oooh can i get those wallpapers and floors" gift I have ever seen!!! LOLz Thank you and Happy VERRRRRRRRRRRY Belated B-Day!!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th May 2009 at 11:50 PM
Happy belated birthday. You're exactly one month older than me. Thanks so much for all the beautiful content!
Test Subject
#58 Old 17th May 2009 at 3:30 PM
This is a gorgeous set, and I can't wait to use it! I'm in love with your stuff in general, and am downloading a great deal of it for my new clean game (I'm doing a reinstall to a different hard drive and decided to start over).

I'm also experiencing problems extracting it, even after updating my winrar. It says that there is a corrupt file and, like mollipopster experienced, an "Unexpected end of archive."

...MTS2_Adele_905825_ADELE_odetteBuildSet_tiling.rar: CRC failed in ADELE_wall_simpleTiles_teal.package. The file is corrupt
...MTS2_Adele_905825_ADELE_odetteBuildSet_tiling.rar: Unexpected end of archive

It seems that you're having no problems, so it might just be downloading strangely, but I wanted to let you know just in case it is something you can fix.

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th May 2009 at 4:29 PM
yes yes! those tiles are perfeeeeeeect!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:19 PM Last edited by mollipopster : 7th Jun 2009 at 9:22 PM. Reason: Thought of something else...
Default WinRar Issue Resolved
Quote: Originally posted by Adele
What version of WinRAR do you have, mollipopster? If you have an older version, this may be the issue. I remember that I had all sorts of problems extracting archives back before I upgraded to the latest version.

You can upgrade by downloading the latest version from here:
http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR/300...4-10745708.html

@ everyone else: thank you!!

Whatever the problem was, it seems to have resolved. I am now using Firefox instead of iExplorer, though I have no idea if that is what fixed the problem for me.

I now have your lovely striped wallpaper in my game. Such a nice addition! Thanks again for your elegant work.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:09 PM
Dear Adele, I don't know if you're into Sims 3 yet, but if, I would love to see some textures from you there! I like Sims 3 very much, but I miss your style - in TS2 nearly everything has been from you in my lots... so, is there any chance???
Scholar
#62 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:52 AM
Adele, you've set my heart on fire with all this classic material! Thank you, sweetie. Keep on going this way, please!
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 7:14 AM
I cant help but be amazed at your work. Please dont stop
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:28 PM
very nice! my birthday is on a 11th too! I'm 15 and sometimes I wish I was 5 again -_-.

i really like all your packages. My sims' homes are all so purty now!
Instructor
#65 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 1:06 PM
Thank you! These are perfect :-)

^_^
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 3:32 AM
Only 20????? I love your creations. You're very talented. You should do this for a career if you aren't already. BTW, you're the same age as my daughter who is going to college for web design. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 10:51 PM
Realy beautiful set, I love it. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 5:26 PM
You always have the most beautiful sets. Your wood floor is by far my favorite.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#69 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 3:09 AM
The wood floors are superb!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#70 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 1:25 PM
This set is very versatile and I use it often. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#71 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 5:23 AM
Love this. Thank you.
Instructor
#72 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 4:23 PM
Beautiful work!
Page 3 of 3