Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#651 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
What did you do with Mortimer, Dina, Nina, Don, Darren, and the rest? Tell us every little detail of what happened with the Maxis premade characters in Pleasantview in your game.

I've made my Pleasantview, in a way, THE town (as in the central town) of my game. Mainly because it holds the more famous Sims of the entire gaming series. It's the only one of my neighborhoods with a business district (Bluewater Village) and a Downtown in addition to a University. I've also greatly expanded the town itself, adding more houses and businesses along the way. Like my other premade neighborhoods, each family is about 3-4 generations after the start of the game, starting with the youngest gen of that time. The Goths, Dreamers, and Calientes are the only families whose names still survive to this point; the rest, surprisingly, have direct descendants under other surnames. So... to the best of my memory (again), here are my Pleasantview families as of the date of this post:

Lothario - this name no longer exists in my town, but Don has direct descendants. He married Cassandra only for her money. He was kind of evil in my game, and he was involved in a conspiracy with Dina Caliente and her sister Nina (partially, it was mostly Dina's greed) to kill Cassandra, send Alexander away, and raise Anita (Don's daughter with Cassandra). Mortimer had died before Cassandra was offed. If memory serves me right, Don and Dina hired an evil Witch to erase Alexander's memories with 'Tabula Rasa', and having just become a teenager, he was sent out to the outskirts of town to survive on his own (that really tiny lot past the trailer park area where the Brokes lived). Don hoped that this would kill off the Goth line; if Alexander had no memories, let alone to take care of himself, he'd be presumed dead, right? Wrong. Alexander lived on his own without any memories of once being rich, he farmed a small plot of land, worked a job, adopted a stray dog for a companion, and fell in love with Lucy Burb. Long story short, Lucy and Alexander, along with Darren Dreamer, revealed the true intentions of Don and Dina, killing them off as revenge because Darren loved Cassandra, and she was Alexander's sister. Anita, reunited with her uncle, felt horrible that her father was such a greedy person. In this generation, Darren actually lived with Alexander and Lucy when they married and had their child.

Goth - read the above for more. Mortimer died, I had actually brought Bella back briefly. Cassandra married Don and had Anita, and after she was killed, Alexander had his memories erased before being sent out into the wilderness to die; he ended up surviving and learning his true identity. Now, 3 gens later, we have James Goth (Alexander's grandson) with his wife, townie Marisa, and their three children Trista and twins Cassandra and Alexander. They no longer live in the original house; they live in the HUGE Mediterranean mansion near the water. They have about $600,000... they could afford it. Why not?

Caliente - this family name still exists in my Pleasantview. The sisters became wrapped up in a conspiracy with Don Lothario to claim the Goth fortune for themselves. Dina was the worst, she was driven by greed and lust for power. Nina only assisted not just because she was forced, but because she actually loved Don. After Dina and Don were killed by Alexander in his revenge for his family, Nina was actually pardoned by Alexander and went to live her own life. She carried on the line; she had her own house, had a lover, and had two boys if I remember correctly. Currently, Don Caliente heads the family 3 generations later with his wife Jessita, a Witch and member of the Broke family, and their daughter, Tina-Maria. They also have a Servo that lives with them. Don's father actually founded Cali, Inc, a robotics company, and because of this, the Calientes have become one of the wealthiest families in Pleasantview.

Dreamer - the third family name that still exists. I forget who exactly married Dirk (I really think it was Sam Thomas, the Sim State student), but he carried on the line and the family actually split into the Swains (from Erik Swain, the student at Sim State) as well as the Dreamers. The Swains have all since died; the Dreamers are still around. Dirk's son went on to marry Tessa Ramirez; now, the family is headed by their grandson (I forget his name exactly), his wife Moira (a Broke), and they adopted one daughter, who I just sent off to college, and had one biological daughter, who just became a teen.

Broke - this family name lasted for another 2 generations; it more recently died out, as those descended from Dustin and Beau, in particular, married into other families. I broke Dustin and Angela up, and put him with Lilith. They had 2 sons if I remember correctly. I looked into their family tree just a few hours ago, and I saw Beau is the great-grandfather of the Custer brothers (more on them in a bit). Dustin has direct descendants still, but I forget which family. I don't remember what happened to Brandi's third son.

Pleasant - another family name that no longer exists due to marriage into other families. I broke Lilith up from Dirk, and paired her with Dustin. Dirk went with a college Sim. I also broke up Angela from Dustin, and in college, I paired her with Jimmy Phoenix. They had a daughter Sally, who is actually James Goth's mother in the family tree. As for Daniel's affair with Kaylynn, I didn't do much about it. I still treat Kaylynn like an NPC. MAYBE I will pair her with someone if they need a wife.

Burb - died out because Lucy married into the Goths. Lucy married Alexander, and James and his children are their direct descendants in name and blood.

Oldie - I moved them into the Pleasants and killed them off. I didn't have much use for them, really. Which is horrible, yeah, but it's true.

Some other families that have risen to prominence to fill in the gaps left by other families; some I have made, some I have taken from sub-neighborhoods:

Custer - this family name came from a townie, who is in turn descended from the Tricou family. The townie in question will be seen on the Sims Wiki as Orion Teens (his name is randomized, the name of the founding member of this family is Houston Custer, who actually just died of old age). He married the daughter of Anita Lothario-Broke, Cassandra. Their three sons all live in the same house on the wealthier part of town, as the eldest son (who just married a townie named Margaret) is high in the Business career track.

Jacquet - taken from Bluewater Village; consists of an elderly Gilbert, who married Florence Delarosa (also an elder), and given their age at the start and their looks (Florence was not very attractive, Gilbert was, but I wasn't taking a chance), they adopted 3 children, one of which just was sent off to University.

Gieke - created when I moved Chester from the Family bin into Pleasantview. First he was the roommate of the Larsons and worked in Jodie's shop when she had one. Then he married Amelia, a woman from a family I created, and they have two sons, one of whom I just sent to University. Both Amelia and Chester are now elders.

Jones - consists of professor Randy and his wife Marcia, a Witch. Marcia is descended from the Swains and the Dreamers. They have two sons, if memory serves me right.

Larson - consists of Jodie and her partner (I made her a lesbian), Allyn Thomason, and they each adopted a few kids. They live in the original Goth mansion and moved there when Jodie retired and closed her antique shop down, Jodie's Junk and Consignment. When her twin brother died, Jodie took in his children. One is out on his own and is married.

Larson (Sean) - Sean is the adopted eldest son of Jason Larson. He has a wife and they had a baby last I played. They live in the outskirts of town near the woods, where Alexander was left to die all those years ago.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#652 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 12:10 AM Last edited by JoePlum123 : 23rd May 2018 at 7:58 PM.
About a year ago I began playing Pleasantview again. I've been playing on and off but here's what I did. (Before I start I'm letting you know I don't include college and pets because I just find it pointless and a waste of time)

Broke ~
After Skip's death, Brandi was majorly struggling to cope with the upbringing of teen Dustin, toddler Beau and unborn baby Broke (Sam). However, as the years passed, Brandi finally took the courage to try to find love again. She did, with Juan Reamon (a random townie). As Brandi not only wanted to find love, she desperately wanted another child. So, this relationship resulted in another baby - Jonah Broke. Whilst Dustin just ageing into an adult, there was a plot twist for the Broke family. All this time, it turned out Juan only had one aim in mind - to destroy the Broke family. He took away furniture and the last scraps of money the family had left and ran away, leaving Brandi and Jonah behind. Brandi was distraught and continued to have another breakdown and Dustin began to become 'the rock' of the family. Nowadays, Brandi is one day away from elderhood, living with Beau (mid teen),Sam (a very rebellious teen) and Jonah (toddler). Dustin recently decided to move out now that Brandi is back on her feet into the Pleasant household with Angela to start a family. Brandi has a fear of being unmarried before she reaches elderhood, but it's unlikely she will.

Burb ~
The Burb's have been one of my favourite families to play so far! A lot has happened. In the beginning, there was of course John, Jennifer and Lucy. The family was living happily, and the couple even decided to have another child because they could see Lucy was lonely. Surprisingly, they had twins! Charlotte and Georgia Burb. They are incredibly close and look identical to Lucy too. With three girls, you would think this would be an incredibly happy family but no, this is the Sims after all! Jennfier was getting bored of her 'mother life' and wanted the excitement back of when she was younger. So, what did she do? Had an affair with the local maid Remington Harris. It brought excitement into Jennifer's life and she secretly loved the rushing around and going behind John's back. Oblivious to what was really going on, Lucy, Charlotte and Georgia were all doing amazing at school, but John was getting a bit chubby and doing terrible at work. However, the truth finally came out one day whilst the girls were still at school. John came home early after getting fired from work to find Jennifer and Remington snogging in the living room and hell broke loose. As you can imagine, the marriage quickly ended, and the girls were devastated. Jennifer moved in with her brother for a bit but ultimately decided to get a house of her own with Remington. Very recently, Jennifer got unexpectedly pregnant AGAIN! But, she went through with the pregnancy and gave birth at a very late stage in her adult life to her fourth child Jacqueline. John still lives at the original Burb house (now an elder) with Lucy (adult), and the twins (teens). Lucy's thinking of getting an apartment of her own soon, and the girls seem to be doing fine. Also, John has a new love interest in Kaylynn Spitzig whose fairly younger than him, but not too young.

Caliente ~
In the beginning, there was Nina and Dina. Of course, they were both seeing Don without the other knowing but it got leaked and the two were furious with each other, and Don. Therefore, both girls ended their relationships with Don but not too long after, Dina couldn't help herself and got it on with Don again. This 'affair' behind Nina's back resulted in Dina becoming pregnant. Not wanting to become a mother, Dina was internally struggling into what to do. She ended up having the BABIES with Don and another set of twins were born, named Yasmin and Isaac. Nina didn't know who the father was until one day, the truth was revealed. Dina and Don decided they couldn't keep Don being the father secret forever, and Nina was furious but accepting to find out the truth. Before this though, Nina had a baby of her own to a townie named Ryan Wheeler. Aaron Caliente, the child is hideous but he's still here. However, in a tragic fire accident, Ryan died and Nina was devastated as she thought she had her life planned out. Now, Nina has a child without a father and Dina has moved out into the Lothario household with Yasmin and Isaac. The whole Dina and Mortimer ended pretty quickly with Dina getting exposed by Cassandra so Mortimer wasn't interested, oh well.

Dreamer ~
Darren was obsessed with Cassandra at the beginning of the game, and he wanted to get her heart. So, after the failed marriage with Don, Darren got what he wanted. After Mortimer's passing, Darren moved into the Goth household because he and Cassandra had TWINS (so many!) named Scarlett and Henry Goth. They look very much like Darren, not so much Cassandra. Anyway, Darren is living a happy life now (being an elder) but lets move onto Dirk. Dirk was doing extremely well at school, and even managed to get into private school. This ensured him to get close to Alexander, who would be his future brother-in-law. Him and Lilith were also doing pretty well, until he met Marsha Bruenig at school. Dirk and Marsha never got it on, but they did secretly like one another. Now, Dirk and Lilith live together in the Dreamer household and as a whole, Darren and Dirk are still living a happy life - Darleen would be happy for them.

Goth ~
I've already spoken about most of Cassandra's life, but there's a few extra details. At the beginning of the game, Don left Cassandra at the altar (shame) and Cassandra had a break down, but her family and friends were there to support her. She completely removed Don from her life and quickly found comfort in Darren. So, living a strangely normal and happy life, Cassandra now has the twins, Darren and Alexander by her side. Alexander has also lived a happy life so far, and has been much more of a social butterfly than you may have thought! Him and his brother-in-law Dirk are very close, like they have known each other their whole lives, but still no girlfriend. Mortimer sadly passed away near the beginning, never seeing Bella again (we'll get to her later) but his exit was rather depressing with the break up with Dina and never seeing his wife again. He also hated Don and never got to meet a grandchild, poor Morty. In the current Goth household there is Darren (elder), Cassandra (reaching the end of adulthood), Alexander (one day away from adulthood), and the twins Scarlett and Henry (children).

Lothario ~
Don was living his usual womanizer life; he was sleeping with Nina, Dina, Cassandra and Kaylynn. However, after leaving Cassandra at the altar, he only had three women on the go. But... something terrible happened. The reason Kaylynn hasn't been mentioned a lot so far is because she sadly died VERY early on in the game. Don went to work one day, and Kaylynn would arrive at the house to clean as normal. But, Don accidentally left something in the over before she came over! Kaylynn entered the house, unaware of the fire and couldn't escape It was truly devastating as I never got to play her despite Kaylynn being one of my favourite Sims. Don was extremely depressed as she was his true love, but of course, he couldn't show it because then his affair would be exposed. His house practically burnt down and he had to buy a ton of new furniture. Anyway, he has slept with a bunch of townies (and Angela Pleasant) here and there but has surprisingly only had one pregnancy so far, with Dina. Don is now living a 'happy' life with Dina and the toddlers, but he'll no doubt get bored and have many more offspring.

Oldie ~
The Oldie's lived a very peaceful life with the time they had left. Coral and Herb bought a small bungalow and recited there until they were reaching the very end of their lives. Herb was very old now, and they moved in with their daughter and family - The Pleasant's. Their family loved them, even Lilith who practically hates everyone. Soon, Herb died of old age in the night and Coral was by his side. Of course, Mary-Sue was devastated, but she knew it was only a matter of time. On the other hand, Coral's death was not so 'peaceful'. It was Angela and Lilith's birthday party and whilst there was a HUGE party going on downstairs, with lots and lots of guests, Coral was upstairs by herself when she passed away. No one knew where she was until Angela came upstairs to her room to get something (Coral & Herb had been sleeping here and Angela with Lilith). She found Coral's body and immediately told Mary-Sue. The party got cancelled (yikes!). But, although short, the Oldie's lived a good life in the time I had with them.

Pleasant ~
Daniel, Mary-Sue, Angela and Lilith were living a satisfactory life and the affair never got exposed (obviously) so Mary and Daniel lived happily together. But, with Daniel still secretly grieving over Kaylynn alongside his dissatisfaction with Mary-Sue, Daniel wanted more. He had a mini-affair with a townie named Shelby Barrett. She was kind of a prostitute as Daniel payed her, but he did love her kind of. Mary-Sue didn't get fired from her job and continued to bring in lots of money. Later, the couple both retired and lived a happy life together. Angela acted as the 'perfect' daughter in front of her parents, and the extremely favoured her over Lilith. Angela even went as far as beating up Lilith behind her parents back, and of course they believed whatever Angela had to say. So, she passed high school with perfect grades whilst Lilith only graduated with a D. Lilith was sick of her family and just wanted to escape and never see them again, so she simply left once she turned into an adult, leaving Angela and her dying parents behind. Angela felt extremely guilty and tried to amend their relationship, but Lilith didn't care about them anymore - she was out and living with Dirk. Daniel passed away at a very old age and Mary-Sue isn't far behind. Now though, desperate to give Mary-Sue a grandchild, Angela is pregnant with Dustin but it is a waiting game to see if Mary will see the baby or not.

The Bella Story ~
I really wanted to continue the Where's Bella? story line, so I did. The Goth's and almost everyone in the town have either never seen Bella or haven't seen her for years. But, someone in the town does know where she is and she knows everything. Being alien-hybrids, it just so happens Nina and Dina know just where Bella is. In fact, after being abducted by aliens at Don's deck, the aliens took Bella to Strangetown and she lived there with them for multiple years. But, the aliens found no use for Bella anymore, to they dumped her back in Pleasantview. Bella has lost all her memories and has no idea where she is or even who she is. Just by coincidence, Dina happened to stumble upon Bella and panicked. The Caliente sisters had been blamed for Bella's disappearance for years now, and Dina wanted her happy life to not be interrupted. So, Dina grabbed Bella, took to the the Caliente house and locked her in. Telling her she was Bella's sister, Bella believed her until she was locked away. This was around the time Nina gave birth, and being the kinder sibling, Nina showed Bella baby Aaron. Bella was very emotional and just wanted to know what was going on. Whilst Dina was at Don's house, Nina decided to let Bella go free and she drove her away from Pleasantview and told her nicely to never return. Nina told Dina that Bella must've escaped whilst she was at work, and Dina was furious and panicked. To this day, the Caliente sisters know that Bella is out there somewhere, but they don't know where and if she will return to Pleasantview.
Field Researcher
#653 Old 2nd May 2018 at 2:53 PM Last edited by LyleSnake : 2nd May 2018 at 3:08 PM.
Cassandra Goth: got left at the altar by Don Lothario (who didn't deserve her anyways) and then fell in love with her long time best friend Mary-Sue Pleasant. They got married and were so happy. Cassie built a good relationship with Lilith and didn't like Angela. Then Cassie caught Mary Sue cheating on her with Daniel Pleasant and moved back in with her family and took Lilith. She's an adult currently. After her dad died, she took on more of the motherly role to her brother along with Lilith. She was already doing this and was happy to do it. She taught Lilith to study (hopefully that will help her sucky grades!)

Mortimer Goth: got engaged to the Caliente girl who like him but died before he could get married. Built a good relationship with his two kids and Lilith before he died.

Alexander Goth: became a witch and has a lot of fun studying witch stuff. Has no time for romance between all of his studying but he does think Lilith is the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. (Two teenagers attracted to each other living in the same mansion... What could go wrong?)

Daniel Pleasant: got caught cheating with the maid by Mary Sue and got kicked out. Moved in with his buddy Don Lothario and they had amazing parties. He was getting a lot of girlfriends but then realized that him and Don were perfect for each other. They fell in love and are engaged. But then Mary Sue fell in love with Daniel and so now he's stuck in a dilemma... Go back to the mother of his children, or stay with Don Lothario, a man after his own heart.

Mary Sue Pleasant: after catching her husband with the maid, she kicked him out and redecorated the house. She hates Lilith and doesn't care about Angela (mom of the year right? Ugh I'm so sick of this woman!). She then went on a dream date with Cassandra, her best friend since childhood, and they got married. Mary Sue didn't introduce Cassie to her kids before the wedding, and Lilith ran away right before it started. Mary Sue called the police AFTER the wedding to avoid making a scene (or maybe because she wanted Lilith to stay gone...). Then she and Daniel no longer hated each other and realized she missed him. They were kissing on the front step when Cassie came home from work and then Cassie moved out with Lilith. So now Mary Sue and Angela live alone in their big house.

Angela Pleasant: she's flying under the radar. She makes good grades and sneaks around with her boyfriend Dustin Broke. She's also rising in the Oceanography career track. (Honestly I find her so boring to play with)

Lilith Pleasant: (my favorite sim!) Sometime before the divorce, Lilith and Dirk went on a date and had their first woohoo. After her parents got divorced, her mother became insufferable, hitting her at the slightest infraction. When Mary Sue brought Cassandra Goth home to have a wedding, she wanted no part of it ("I'm not your flower girl!") and ran away. When she came home later that night, her mom hit her and yelled at her. Cassandra gave her a hug. That was when Lilith began to think of Cassandra as her mom. When Daniel and Mary Sue broke Cassandra's heart, Lilith (who is a nice sim when people treat her right) helped her feel better. She moved with Cassie to the Goth house and is loving having a family who is kind to her and interested in her. She's motivated to do well in school since the Goths value education, and even asked Cassie for help with her homework. She hasn't talked to Dirk in a long time, though.

Don Lothario: he has a kid by one of the Caliente's who he hasn't met. He left Cassandra Goth at the altar because he didn't want to be tied down. When Daniel Pleasant moved in, they both thought it would only be temporary. But then they realized how good roommates they are and made some permanent space for him. Don fell for Daniel quickly and *hard* too ("I've never felt this way about anyone before..."). Don flirted with Daniel frequently and eventually Daniel fell in love with him back. They went on a wonderful date at the community pool, and while there, the maid AND one of the Caliente sisters were there and gave both of them a slap. Don wants nothing more than to settle down with Daniel. He doesn't know about Mary Sue.

Caliente sisters: the fortune aspiration one got engaged to Mortimer but he died before they could tie the knot. She got nothing from his life insurance. The romance one has a kid by Don Lothario (can't remember what I named them). I redecorated their house. That's really it because I've been focused on Lilith and Cassandra.

Burbs: The wife died in a mysterious pool ladder incident and John is too depressed to be a good father. Lucy takes care of herself. She got good grades even after her mom died. She's nice to everyone she meets, but she's dying inside. John went to a widow's support group and met Brandi Broke. Maybe there's something there...

Broke family: Brandi is very pregnant with her third son. Dustin ditches school a lot to care for his brother, Beau. Brandi met Cyd (a Pets expansion guy with a dog named Porthos) and they're currently dating. She still lives in her trailer with her two (soon to be three) sons.

Dreamer: I made the dad get a job because he's not a very good painter. Dirk is a boring teen. He doesn't seem like a good match for Lilith, or anyone really. Now that Cassandra is available again, Darren (or was it Darryl?) might make his move...

Oldies: moved them into a cabin in the woods and never played with them.
Lab Assistant
#654 Old 6th May 2018 at 1:47 AM
I have been playing in Pleasantview a bit, and I did something very interesting with the Pleasant family.
Mary Sue: Got fired from her job, breakup with husband, and died in a fire.
Daniel: Married Kaylynn Langerak, got her pregnant.
Angela: Unfortunately died in a fire.
Lilith: Unfortunately died in a fire.
Field Researcher
#655 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 3:36 PM
This is the longest time i've ever played Pleasantview, so much drama I love it. These are some of the households I have currently- all the origanals are either old or nearing it now.

The Langerak Condo- Kaylynn had promised to look after Dons condo when he moved into the Goths after he married Casandra. She was pretty pleased to be living in the comfy condo, and Don still popped by now and again for a bit of fun. Unfortuantley his marriage didn't last long-more on that later-and he moved back in. Kaylynn was so happy to have him home and things where peachy for a while, however as soon as she fell pregnant Don did a runner and left her to raise their baby alone. Times where tough as a single mum, especailly when she started seeing Daniel again and ended up pregnant again shortly after the birth of Bridget. She's currently a struggleing single mum to Bridget and Sophie, in an effort to make some extra cash she's turned the condo into a makeshift brothel- which has meant theres more money now but tensions are tight with the girls and trying to keep them away from it all.

Don and Nina- Don moved into the Goth mansion when he married Cassie. At the same time that Dina moved in and married Mortimer, they couldn't resit and had a very steamy and risky affair right under their spouses noses. Eventually Mortimer walked in on them woohooing allover the old sofa in the attic. He was willing to forgive Dina as he was totally besotted and belived her to be pregnant with his baby-unbeknown to him Pheobe Goth is actually the product of Don. Cassie was devastated at the affair and quickly divorced him and retreated into a deep depression sulking around the mansion whilst Dina paraded her bump around. Don breifly went back to his own condo and then moved in with Nina who he had been seeing alongside everyone else. Nina had been happy to keep things causal between them as she was living it up, progressing in her career, partying and having lots of fun. They settled into a happy little life full of holidays and raising their two little dogs, whilst drunk on holiday in Twiki island, Don proposed and they had a private little wedding. As they where both getting quite old they decided to try for a baby as Nina quite like the thought of being a mum. They are both now raising Chloe and their dogs and are pretty happy. Ninas recently started up an affair with her long term friend Brandi but Don is determined to be a good father to Chloe after he's messed it up so many times before. He's father to Pheobe with Dina, Bridget with Kaylynn and Hugo with Cassie before Chloe came along.

The Goths- So much drama in this household. After Don was kicked out, Cassie was so down and envious of Dina and her baby. She became obsessed with finding her missing mother. And she found her, lost and confused living in the dessert, Cassie was estatic to bring her home. Mortimer was shook. He couldn't believe the love of his life, his wife had returned. Dina was fuming. They all attempted to live together for a while but it was awful and poor Mortimer was torn, however he knew his heart would always lay with Bella, and Dina agreed to a divorce under hefty financial terms. Mortimer paid for her and Pheobe-who he thought was his daughter to his dieing day- to move to a beautiful modern home near the beach and paid huge amounts of weekly child support. He quickly remarried Bella, and they welcomed a second son called Ezra before Mortimer sadly passed leaving his widow alone in the creepy house to raise Ezra. Cassie eventually pulled herself together and relised what was right in front of her this entire time and has moved across the road with her son Hugo, married Darren and after two miscarriages finally had her second baby Reuban. Alexanda pretty much kept himself to himself and kept out of all the drama, he thought all these affairs and babies was so tasteless. He was thrilled to finally get out and go to uni. Meanwhile Bella is miserbale and sought comfort in the arms of Daniel Pleasant. She was devastaed to find out she was preganant-with twins. Especially as she left Ezra to be raised by a nanny. It was one shock after another as one night Daniel appeared on the doorstep in the rain with a distraught Cyd Roseland who had been lodgeing at the Pleasant household. Cyd had been abducted by aliens and to everyones horror appeared to be pregnant. Aliens are unheard of in Pleasantview and Daniel didnt no where else to turn, but he knew Bella had been abducted before- so they decided to keep Cyd hidden there untill they can come up with a plan. Again to everyones horror Cyd quickly gave birth to two little green babies Yuri and Valentina.

Alex- whilst at uni he discovered his sexuality and had several steamy affairs with attractive young men. However half way through he started seeing his tutor called Domonique, intially for extra credit but they quickly fell head over heels. They used to creep out to the various clubs downtown to makeout all over the place and Alex eventually stopped all his affairs with the other men. He graduated with top marks, but with few friends. He kept up good relasionships with his little brother Ezra who he found it hard to leave behind with their wayward mother, and is on good terms with Cassie and her son Hugo who he helped raise as a baby. Alex has always thought he is the righful heir to the goth mansion and fortune and is fuming to find out that Bella has moved in a bunch of wraiths and strays. He's kept his sexuality a secret from his family so far and has reluctantly moved into a spare bedroom at Cassie and Darrens. He sneaks Domonique round to go skinny dipping in their pond late at night and is planning to propose soon.

I play with no cheats- just a few mods so everything that has happened has completely taken me by suprise. especially the alien twins and bellas soon to be twins with daniel all in one house. Thats going to be fun to play. Will write about the rest of the hood at a later date as there is just as much going on with the Pleasants, Ottomas, Travellers, Burb and Broke families.

-and in that moment, i was infinate.
Test Subject
#656 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 5:43 PM Last edited by DogukaaN : 6th Sep 2018 at 7:43 AM.
Dina marries Mortimer. She gives birth to a girl - Mona and she is a good mother to Alexander. Cassandra doesn't like her a bit cause she thinks she sees through Dina. She knows about Don's reputation but she is determined to marry with Don just to make Mortimer furious. She invites him - but that night Dina is killed by a ghost.

Dustin - Angela - Lilith and Dirk start at college and they stay in the same dorm for the first semester. Angela and Lilith continued in their quarrels so they split. Lilith and Dirk move out to the same house. Dustin is repulsed by Angela because of her aggressive attitude against her sister so they become distant. They moved out to separated flats. Lilith sleeps with the professor to take advantage of him and Dirk catches them cheating. They break up. Towards the end - sisters realize their "perfect" teen boyfriends were just "ideas" and the love they bore for them was not real. Angela realized her feelings for Dirk and Dustin confessed her feelings for Lilith. They graduate.

David and Beau are children now. Dustin helps her mother raise them although he really wants to introduce Lilith to her. Children grow up. Beau is obsessed with beauty - art and himself while David is on his way to become a sociopath with 1 point of Niceness. He is very smart - though.

Lilith joins the Paranormal Career and becomes a bad witch. She is hired by Goths to resurrect Dina. Dina is resurrected but she has a drastic personality change and she goes all murderous and drowns Mortimer in the pool. The clash between Cassandra and her is obvious now. Dina invites Nina to stay with them to make her position strong in the mansion. She sends Alexander in the college. Nina catches Dina and Don having an affair and she leaves the house BUT not before she calls Cassandra over to expose everything. Cassandra breaks up with Don - sends him away and leaves the mansion and runs to Darren's arms. She is the one to propose Darren.

Lilith has one job left before she will leave everything behind and start a new life with Dustin. She makes her way to her home and befriends her mother - Mary Sue although she hasn't forgotten or forgiven anything. She acts as a caring daughter and learns about her mother's new comfort- Don. She seduces him and finally gets her revenge from her mother for acting unfair to her. She leaves the house victorious - with a smirk on her face.

Dustin finally introduces Lilith to his family and soon they get married. Dustin is determined to get on the top of her Natural Science career so he doesn't lose any chance to improve his logic skills. He gets kidnapped 3 seconds after he looks through the telescope and gets impregnated. Lilith and him make love that night and Lilith is pregnant as well. After 3 days Dustin gives birth to Dwight - a half alien half sim. Moments after him Lilith gives birth to TWO BOYS although none of them have any perks about fertility. This is quite ironic - given the history of Lilith and Angela. They are named Duncan and Donald. Brandi (now the powerful matriarch and elder for a long time) and Lilith (long outsider who starts to change her colors with the help of motherhood and the love she received from her new family) have to look after 6 MEN Lilith is currently a good witch and doing her best not to become anything like her mom and dad.

I will be updating this :lovestruc
Test Subject
#657 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:26 PM Last edited by zlatushka : 29th Aug 2018 at 4:48 PM.
So after playing various neighbourhods throughout the years, in the past few months I returned to Pleasentview and have been developing it through Maxis premade families, as well as my own. I rearrange the entire neighbourhood's layout and added many more houses, apartments and community lots.

Goth -
Probably the most common surname in Pleasentview, as almost every pregnancy in this family so far ended with twins. :D
Mortimer Married Dina Caliente and they had 2 sons: Michael (who had 4 kids - Gabrielle+Grethcen, Enid and Heyden) and Simon, who had 2 daughters (Sharon and Minnow).
After Mortimer's death, Dina married Tyler Broke (Brandi's 3rd son) and they adopted 2 baby boys: Cillian, who now has 1 daughter, Emmersin + expecting another baby(/ies?) with his wife, and Cecil - single and a loner... wah. Dina passed away when the two were toddlers, and Tyler raised them by himself and never remarried.
Cassandra married Darren Dreamer and they had 2 boys: Credence (2 kids - Jaden and Alexa) and Trevor (1 kid - Judd).
Alexander married Lucy Burb and they both had very successfull carreers (Alexander - Mad Scientist, Lucy - Celebrity Chef), and twin sons: Jasper (now has twins - Oscar and Edgar) and Gideon (who also has twins - Matilda and Alaric).

Dreamer -
Dirk went to college and found the love of his life there. He became a successful businessman and had twins: Ariel and Leon. Leon is the faunderand leader of the White Hall cult, a closed community he built on a lot he purchased with his parents' money after their death. Ariel is in the cult too.

Pleasent -
Mary Sue and Daniel stayed together but were not in love anymore... Daniel died long before Mary Sue and she did not remarry.
Angela married Dustin and on their wedding night, when they finally Woo-Hooed for the forst time, he overhated, passed out and died. Angela got preganent and ended up raising Brandon (who looked exactly like Dustin!) alone, with Mary Sue's help. She became a polititian but never reached the top of the carreer track. When Brandon grew up he married Ariel Dreamer, who later left him and their daughters - Dove and Marley, to join her brother's cult.
Lilith gratuated from college and moved Downtown, she became a professinal dancer and enjoyed her life with lots of parties, travels and friends. She was Brandon's cool anut and best friend when he was growing up. Lilith never married and did not have kids. As an elder she reunited with Dirk for a little while, after his wife's death.

Caliente -
Nina moved in with Don Lothario, they had 1son together but never married. Their son, Victor, was - just like his father - a serious womanizer... and it surely helped him become the Mayor of SimCity before retiring. As en elder, he married Viola, who he met on one of his travels to the far east, and now he spends his days raising their three children: Donatella, Francesca and Lorenzo (all ginger, like Nina! ). He also has 2 secret older kids, Sadie and Axl Woods, who he never met.

Burb -
John and Jeniffer had a happy life together, although quite boring... They ended up having a 2nd son, Dylan, who since an early age shown great interest in music and as an elder became a Rock God. He lives with his family Downtown, is a large house full of art pieces and a recording studio in the basement.

Newson -
I recently incorporated the Newson family into the game. The kids live in a small apartment, in the not-so-pleasens(view) area of the neighbourhood... Nothing interesting to tell about them yet.

That's it, I think <3

Edit: Oh No! I forgot the Broke family!
Brandi raised her 3 boys while working in the low levels of the Education carreer track. Dustin - see Pleasent above, Tyler - see Goth above. Beau grew up to be a dog breeder. His first wife died of starvation during her pregnancy, but he remarried with his first love from uni and they had 2 kids: The first, Dixon - who raises the family's 8 dogs. They are pretty much his only friends becaus he's not really nice... He went of a few dates but it never got serious. Maybe one day. The second, Dwight - just gratuatad from college and moved downtowm. He doesn't do much with his life except for restoring old cars and dating 3 sims simulatniously.
Test Subject
#658 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 1:26 PM
Here is my Bella descendant who is looking like Bella <33
Screenshots
Scholar
#659 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 4:49 PM
The only family that have progressed at the moment (haven't reached that Subhood in my Uber/Mega-Hood yet) is the Goth, Broke, Pleasant & a little of the Dreamer families. Edit: I played them for like 2 Sim hours, maybe more just to get Bella & Kaylynn involved.

Goth - Bella moved in after being found wandering the streets & Mortimer and her had a quick marriage again. I had to change Bella's name back because she was "Glennie" something before. Don actually accepted Cassandra's marriage proposal, so, Cassandra is a Lothario now.

Broke - Brandi met Cyd Roseland and both are extremely attracted to one another. Cyd loves her children like they're his own, quite sweet actually. Porthos is loving all the attention - particularly from Dustin!

Pleasant - Not much actually happened except Coral & Herb moved in with them to help around (I guess). I had Daniel move Kaylynn Langerak in just to change her name back because she was "Carly Hines" before, plus, I wanted her to age along with the rest of the Sims so she now lives in Desiderata Valley. Daniel met Chastity Gere from Belladonna Cove and hit it off! Oh my - WooHoo in the Hot Tub!

Dreamer - Darren still loves Cassandra but found out she got a very quick marriage to Don Lothario. Despite his broken heart, he met the beautiful Tara Kat. 3 BOLTS. He's not sure where the relationship will end up but he has a very good idea. Hopefully he gets over Cassandra though.

Not much happened to the Burb household yet but I know for sure when I get to them in the main round, they will probably have a few more children and settle in a job. :D
Test Subject
#660 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 4:55 PM
My Sims 2 Pleasantview Couples
My Pleasantview couples are...

Cassandra Goth / Darren Dreamer:
Cassandra divorced from Don, after she caught Don cheating with her widow Stepmother Dina (They do not have kids together).
Cassandra Goth married Darren Dreamer and they got one daughter named Silvana Dreamer.
Darren and Dirk moved to the Goths.

Daniel Pleasant / Dina Goth (two-time widow):
Daniel Pleasant, who divorced from Mary-Sue (after Mary-Sue got caught Daniel with Katylnn) to marry Katylnn.
As soon as he caught Katylnn and Don flirting and kissing, he broke up with Katylnn and repented the risk to get divorced to start a new "real" relationship.
After he gets paired off by his sister Jennifer with Dina Goth, the two-time widow, who found out that Don is dating with his sister and katylnn, she broke up to let Nina have a life, that she has dreamed. Dina and Daniel married.
Dina became first time mother and Daniel father for the second time and they got twin-daughters: Melinda and Ursula!

Nina Caliente / Don Lotario:
Nina got an illegitimade son named Thiago with Don.
Don married Nina as Thiago were a Teenager. They kept ther Surname and Thiagos surname is Caliente.
Screenshots
Alchemist
#661 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 5:37 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 3rd Nov 2018 at 11:00 PM.
My Pleasant family is pretty interesting.

They have a very long and ongoing story arc in which, as teens, Angela and Dustin became independent and had a baby, but Angela died in childbirth (it was an accident, I swear). Dustin named the baby Angelita and went into a rebound relationship with McKenzie Straight - they had Duken almost immediately. Six years later a neighborhood child meets Gene Vadoma, a genie/gypsy, and wishes Angela resurrected. She arrives to find herself a stranger to her daughter. Angela, a temperamental musician and ceramic artist, traumatized by not knowing what happened to her when she was "dead," saddened by missing her daughter's childhood, and unsure of her relationship with Dustin, who has divorced by now, begins to assuage her feelings of emptiness in sexual encounters and to dabble in magic. Then Duken comes home from school with a homeless girl who looks so much like Angela that Angela becomes convinced the child is hers and that she must have had her during the lost years that she can't remember. Dustin agrees to adopt the child if Angela agrees to marry him and settle down once and for all, so she does. Dustin now has three girls under 7 and a tense relationship with a, possibly, amnesiac wife who has a dangerous enmity with local gypsies. An enmity that causes the only fights and violence in all of Pleasantview.

Meanwhile, unbeknownest to them all, what really happened (in the prequel) was that Lilith had the baby in a strange three way relationship with Dirk Dreamer and the Genie, who then stole the child away (it's remarkably easy for strange adults to move in to a household and then move out carrying a child away with them). Lilith ran away and found the Genie (who is not a genie of the supernatural sort, but actually just part of the extensive underworld of the gypsy community - the Vadoma clan, many of whom are marked with violet eyes and red hair). Lilith, unfortunately, died there of illness, in the remote cabin where the gypsy was hiding with the baby. The gypsy, under orders of one of the gypsy matriarchs who worried that he might get caught, returned Lilith's infant and ashes to the Pleasants and offered them a goodly sum, as well, to take the infant far, far away. Daniel, mourning the loss of both his daughters and consumed with guilt over his horrible relationship with Lilith, reformed his life to care for Lilith's child, and he and Mary Sue left Pleasantview forever to live "Downtown" (where no one in Pleasantview EVER goes) in the House of Fallen Trees where he laid Lilith to rest. No one in Pleasantview has had any further contact with them.

It's still not known what really happened to Angela during the lost years, what powers or plans Gene Vadoma really has, or how Lilith's strange child with violet eyes came to be alone in the world to show up on Angela's doorstep, but Angela and the genie/gypsies are mortal enemies and Gene has recently stolen away another child, the toddler, Georgia Newson, and is living with the child and another gypsy in the same apartment complex as Daniel's sister, Jennifer Burb, who is the foster parent to Gabriella Newson. Drama will surely ensue....
Test Subject
#662 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
My Pleasant family is pretty interesting.

They have a very long and ongoing story arc in which, as teens, Angela and Dustin became independent and had a baby, but Angela died in childbirth (it was an accident, I swear). Dustin named the baby Angelita and went into a rebound relationship with McKenzie Straight - they had Duken almost immediately. Six years later a neighborhood child meets Gene Vadoma, a genie/gypsy, and wishes Angela resurrected. She arrives to find herself a stranger to her daughter. Angela, a temperamental musician and ceramic artist, traumatized by not knowing what happened to her when she was "dead," saddened by missing her daughter's childhood, and unsure of her relationship with Dustin, who has divorced by now, begins to assuage her feelings of emptiness in sexual encounters and to dabble in magic. Then Duken comes home from school with a homeless girl who looks so much like Angela that Angela becomes convinced the child is hers and that she must have had her during the lost years that she can't remember. Dustin agrees to adopt the child if Angela agrees to marry him and settle down once and for all, so she does. Dustin now has three girls under 7 and a tense relationship with a, possibly, amnesiac wife who has a dangerous enmity with local gypsies. An enmity that causes the only fights and violence in all of Pleasantview.

Meanwhile, unbeknownest to them all, what really happened (in the prequel) was that Lilith had the baby in a strange three way relationship with Dirk Dreamer and the Genie, who then stole the child away (it's remarkably easy for strange adults to move in to a household and then move out carrying a child away with them). Lilith ran away and found the Genie (who is not a genie of the supernatural sort, but actually just part of the extensive underworld of the gypsy community - the Vadoma clan, many of whom are marked with violet eyes and red hair). Lilith, unfortunately, died there of illness, in the remote cabin where the gypsy was hiding with the baby. The gypsy, under orders of one of the gypsy matriarchs who worried that he might get caught, returned Lilith's infant and ashes to the Pleasants and offered them a goodly sum, as well, to take the infant far, far away. Daniel, mourning the loss of both his daughters and consumed with guilt over his horrible relationship with Lilith, reformed his life to care for child, and he and Mary Sue left Pleasantview forever to live "Downtown" (where no one in Pleasantview EVER goes) in the House of Fallen Trees where he laid Lilith to rest. No one in Pleasantview has had any further contact with them.

It's still not known what really happened to Angela during the lost years, what powers or plans Gene Vadoma really has, or how Lilith's strange child with violet eyes came to be alone in the world to show up on Angela's doorstep, but Angela and the genie/gypsies are mortal enemies and Gene has recently stolen away another child, the toddler, Georgia Newson, and is living with the child and another gypsy in the same apartment complex as Daniel's sister, Jennifer Burb, who is the foster parent to Gabriella Newson. Drama will surely ensue....

Just wow! I miss the oldtime.. ah my storys. My varations of story I miss it miss it and miss it so much.... After 10 years, I'am just focused on the generations, the genetic. which is making me sad, but I can stop that sort of playing. My Sims Mission is always getting a good family tree and the best and Highest Level of the Job. I try to make all families individual but it is kind of difficult. To create these storys, while you speeding up the game, you are not going to the shops whatever wtih the taxi. I d not like it much, divorcing my Sims, have let them have affairs, let them argue.

10 years earlier I create everytime a story, which made really fun. But now It is like I do not know how. lol
Loved it soooooo much. My Sims are just like Mary-Sue. I always let them be workaholics. I feel that the time, I spending playing families, which family tree are broken and not cool, creating cool storys are a waste of time. I regret getting Sims not get kids, it is always the same, in fact that I want a large Family Tree and do want to see the genes between Parent A and B.

I just miss these Stories I always made.

Ps. I just get so much twins in the last Time in different families... Because some of their Parents and also grandparents are twins.
I got 6 Twins in different familes 6x2 12 Sims LOOOL...
Alchemist
#663 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GreyGreey
Just wow! I miss the oldtime.. ah my storys. My varations of story I miss it miss it and miss it so much.... After 10 years, I'am just focused on the generations, the genetic. which is making me sad, but I can stop that sort of playing. My Sims Mission is always getting a good family tree and the best and Highest Level of the Job.
Loved it soooooo much. My Sims are just like Mary-Sue. I always let them be workaholics. I feel that the time, I spending playing families, which family tree are broken and not cool, creating cool storys are a waste of time.

Awwwww, maybe turn off aging for a while and give yourself some extra time to play? I've been playing since way back, too, but my sims practically never age, so many have maxed out careers already, some more than once, but they still have time to learn new skills and have new stories.
Theorist
#664 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GreyGreey
Just wow! I miss the oldtime.. ah my storys. My varations of story I miss it miss it and miss it so much.... After 10 years, I'am just focused on the generations, the genetic. which is making me sad, but I can stop that sort of playing. My Sims Mission is always getting a good family tree and the best and Highest Level of the Job. I try to make all families individual but it is kind of difficult. To create these storys, while you speeding up the game, you are not going to the shops whatever wtih the taxi. I d not like it much, divorcing my Sims, have let them have affairs, let them argue.

10 years earlier I create everytime a story, which made really fun. But now It is like I do not know how. lol
Loved it soooooo much. My Sims are just like Mary-Sue. I always let them be workaholics. I feel that the time, I spending playing families, which family tree are broken and not cool, creating cool storys are a waste of time. I regret getting Sims not get kids, it is always the same, in fact that I want a large Family Tree and do want to see the genes between Parent A and B.

Maybe try to find a balance between the genetic generation play and the individual stories? Both can be goals; a large family tree and individual fates. And in fact those two things can help each other. If a Sim gets divorced and re-marries for example, there might be additional kids -> bigger family trees!
I generally try to give almost ever Sim children as well, but that's mostly because I don't like single households and prefer fro Elders to live with their kids and grandkids. But even that can createa huge variety of dramatic stories, like the Romance Sim who's not interested in having children, but for some reason finds themselves stuck with one anyway...how will that work out? Will the Romance Sim come around to love their offspring? Will that fail and instead they make the grandparents raise the child in their elder days?
Then with long family trees...do any of the kids exhibit behaviour that is typical of the family? Similar to any ancestor? Are there branches developing?
In my version of the goths right now Cassandra has two younger brother: Magnus, who takes after Bella and Alexander who's more like Mortimer (or rather, Magnus takes after the Bachelors and Alexander takes after the Crumplebottoms) will their children continue that path through the generations? Especially since Alex will probably end up marrying his 2nd cousin, Charlotte Crumplebottom, who's the Crumplebottomiest Crumplebottom of her generation (i.e. Grumpy, Quiet, Serious and Science focused)

I will freely admit I don't manage to come up with individual stories for all my current sims, but with about 140 that might be excused. I even have a handful families I just age along with the rest of the neighbourhood instead of playing them. Not every Sim's story has to be hugely dramatic or imaginative, as long as you get enough fun stories to provide variety.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Test Subject
#665 Old 1st Oct 2019 at 10:59 AM
I've started playing The Sims 2 again for the first time in years and I'm playing all of the premade towns. I know Pleasantview inside out, but I've only really played Strangetown and Veronaville a couple of times, and I've never played Belladonna Cove, Riverblossom Hills or Desiderata Valley before. So I'm playing all of them in rotation; each family will get 1 Sim week, then when I've done 1 Sim week for each family in a town, then I'll move onto the next one (this also includes Sims who have gone to College). I was going to add Bluewater Village to the rotation (I haven't yet installed Open For Business), but then I realised that it's an add-on rather than it's own separate neighbourhood, and I don't know if it'll complicate things. Maybe I'll add it, maybe I won't.
Also, for the seven premade Sim bin families (excluding Crittur, Roseland and Traveller because I neither have Pets nor Bon Voyage), I've randomly allocated one family (or two if I decide not to add Bluewater Village) to each neighbourhood.
That list is as follows:
Ottomas - Pleasantview (I remade the family in CAS because there's a big chance the birth of Samantha's twins could have corrupted my game, so instead, I pretended that the twins were already born. So, in addition to David, Sharla and Tommy, they also have twin boys, Frankie and George.)
Cooke - Strangetown
Ramaswami - Veronaville
Picaso - Belladonna Cove
Gavigan - Riverblossom Hills
Goodie - Bluewater Village (otherwise, will go to either Veronaville, Belladonna Cove, Riverblossom Hills or Desiderata Valley as I've already deleted them from Pleasantview and Strangetown's family bins.)
Newson - Desiderata Valley

(For the first round of some families, there might not be too much going on as I'm just making sure every family is caught up to the following Monday, as some Sim families start mid-week and I want everyone to be at the same point...I don't know if that made sense.)

Pleasantview round 1:

Lothario
- Don has lost three of his lovers; Cassandra, Kaylynn and Dina. His engagement with Cassandra never went any further as the two started to argue all the time. Cassandra felt as though Don just wasn't taking wedding planning seriously enough, and she got so fed up with him that she decided that she wanted space. Dina broke up with him because he kissed Kaylynn right in front of her. What's complicated about Don and Dina's relationship though is that a little while after, Dina started to forget about Don cheating on her and she wanted to take him back. It was just a silly little mistake after all, wasn't it? Don wanted her back too, so to try and make it up to her, he took her out for an apology dinner...and invited Kaylynn and Nina to join them. Regardless of that smooth move, Don and Dina rekindled their relationship...but that wouldn't last long. After a drunken night out, one thing lead to another and Dina got pregnant. Dina had planned to tell Don the news, when she saw him cheat on her again, but this time, with her own twin sister. She broke up with him for good, and never told Don about the baby. Surprisingly, HE dumped Kaylynn! Kaylynn Langerak had made the foolish mistake of inviting both boyfriends, Don and Daniel, to her house party. Kaylynn kissed Daniel in front of him, and that was the end of Don's relationship with her. Don still has Nina as a girlfriend, and she's none the wiser that he's the father of her niece.

Goth/Dreamer
- While Cassandra and Don were on a break, she spent a lot of time with Darren Dreamer. After a cosy night of thunderstorms and chess, she fell in love with him and she started to realise that she was engaged to the wrong man all along. She and Don ended things officially, and it wasn't long before Darren moved in with his son Dirk. Alexander became a teenager by this point and he and Dirk became good friends and would often study together. Darren proposed to Cassandra, she said yes, and the two married in the Goth gardens. Cassandra soon became pregnant, and she and her husband began house-hunting. However, Mortimer passed away shortly after, and as the house had been in the family for generations, they couldn't just abandon it, so they decided to remain there. As the game stands, Cassandra is 1 day away from giving birth.

Caliente
- After discovering Don's affair with Nina, Dina grew to dislike her sister even more. She gave birth to her daughter, Esmie Caliente, and vowed never to tell her about her father. Dina planned to raise Esmie by herself, but Nina insisted on helping. Nina has become very close to her niece and is like a second mother to her, much to Dina's annoyance. Dina's dropping hints for Nina to move out because she feels as though she's imposing on her life; stealing her man and now, stealing her baby. Nina worries that if she moves out, she won't get to see Esmie as much. Although Nina is still with Don, a certain man by the name of Sinjin Couderc has caught her eye, and the two recently went on their first date. It's unknown whether or not she wants to pursue the relationship any further.

Broke
- Brandi gave birth to her third son, Indie (who is now a toddler). She worked from home sewing, as the family desperately needed money, but she couldn't bring herself to leave her children home alone. This changed, however, when Dustin got fired from his shady job as a criminal, because he never did his homework; so Brandi took a job in the slacker career just to bring in some more money, and it would be Dustin's responsibility to babysit his brothers. Beau is now a child, and Brandi is extra strict about him getting his homework done, because, as much as she loves Dustin, she does not want Beau to end up like him. Between going to work and making sure her boys aren't getting into too much trouble, Brandi has been desperate to get back into the dating game. She has had a total of four blind dates already, but three of them turned out horribly. The only date that turned out well was her date with Gordon Welensoko, but it's early days as to whether or not they'll take things any further.

Pleasant
- One night after Mary-Sue came home from work, the Pleasant family had a mini social gathering with Angela and Lilith's boyfriends, a couple of friends from school and Kaylynn - who Mary-Sue didn't have any suspicions about before. Kaylynn and Mary-Sue were polite and civil to each other, until Daniel kissed Kaylynn right in front of her. Mary-Sue abruptly broke up with Daniel, kicked him out and filed for divorce. It seems that this was a positive thing to happen because, not only was she letting that cheater out of her life, but she also realised that Daniel was nothing more than a bad-luck charm. Without him, she was getting promotions left, right and center, and being a Fortune Sim, this made her happier than she had ever felt in her life. She then decided that, at least for the foreseeable future, she wasn't interested into getting back into dating and instead just wanted to focus on her ever-growing career. Not much has changed for Angela and Lilith, but Lilith may or may not have her eye on David Ottomas (who is a punk like her in my game).

Pleasant.II
- After being kicked out, Daniel moved into an apartment. Although he lost his wife, his love-life has never been better; as the game stands, he currently has three girlfriends; Kaylynn, Lilly Do (one of his neighbours) and The Diva (her name is Caryl Tang in my game). He finds it a fun game, making sure none of them find out about each other, and Don Lothario has a run for his money. Mary-Sue stops by the apartment sometimes trying to get Daniel's attention, telling him about how great her life is now that he's out of it, but Daniel just doesn't care. What he is unaware of is that both Kaylynn and Lilly have been pregnant with his children, and Kaylynn has already given birth. He's an elder now, and he'll never get married again; he just wants to spend the rest of his days with his three lovers and, hopefully, many more.

Langerak
- Kaylynn moved into a small house near Daniel's apartment block. Quickly discovering that she was pregnant, she got a job and tried desperately to make enough money to provide for her new child. That was, until, a mysterious lamp randomly showed up outside her front door. Curiously, she rubbed the lamp and a genie appeared, telling Kaylynn that she had three wishes. Among wishing for beauty and peace of mind, she also wished for wealth; supplying her with enough money to redecorate the house and buy furniture and toys for her baby. She had a house party once everything had been decorated and that was when she lost Don Lothario, as Daniel kissed her in front of him. Don broke up with her on the spot, but then Kaylynn was outraged when she saw him kiss Nina Caliente a few minutes after, and then decided that she, herself, was the real victim in all of this. Kaylynn became enemies with Don and kicked him and Nina out of her party. A while after her disastrous house party had been and gone, Kaylynn's baby bump grew and it wasn't long before she gave birth to her daughter, Imogen Langerak (who is now a toddler). Kaylynn has been doing a good job of raising Imogen alone, but also desperately wants to tell Daniel about his new daughter, except he always seems too pre-occupied for some reason...

Burb
- John has hit a bit of a slump; no matter what job he gets, he doesn't seem to succeed in it. He was fired from his job as an Oceanographer on the first day, and from then, things just started to go downhill. Jennifer has had to be the main one to provide for the family and she constantly reassures him that everything is okay, but deep down, they both know that she would like John to be a lot more ambitious. She has become good friends with Gordon Welensoko (the man currently seeing Brandi Broke) and this has made John extremely jealous, to the point that John and Gordon are now enemies. Jennifer tells her husband that they are just friends and that there is nothing going on between them, but John doesn't know whether to believe her. Lucy has aged up into a teenager and is looking to find love.

Oldie
- I decided to mix things up a bit with this one. Herb and Coral decided to rent a room to any University students/recent graduates that needed a place to live. They put an ad in the local paper and, before long, a guy named Chad applied for it, and was soon given the room. (That's for story purposes; what I actually did was create Chad in CAS and move him in with the Oldies. I gave myself - or rather, them - the challenge of making a horrible person and not being able to control them, so he can do whatever he wants without any input from me.) Chad is the meanest, laziest, sloppiest Sim there is. It was soon discovered that he had dropped out of University because he found it "too boring". I expected him to be mean to both Herb and Coral, but to my surprise, he was actually quite nice to them for the most part. They soon realised what a mess of a person he was...but they got on well with him. He became friends with both of them (although he got on with Herb slightly more), and surprisingly, he started taking it upon himself to help cook and clean. It was as though Herb and Coral were teaching Chad to be a better person, and he became a lot more respectful. As the game stands, they are both best friends with Chad, and he is basically their adoptive son at this point. He sees them as parent-figures too. (I expected this to be a difficult challenge, but it actually turned into quite a heart-warming story. )

Ottomas
- Without a doubt, the most difficult family to play so far. Tommy, Frankie and George were all toddlers at the same time so it was a real struggle trying to get Dora, Peter and Samantha to teach them all of the skills before they aged up. They are now all children and have all aged up well. Dora wanted to find love again so she went on a blind date and met Makoto Traver; a gamer who is still in the adult lifestage. Although they were an unlikely pair, they hit it off and it wasn't long before they fell in love. Makoto and Dora soon got engaged and moved into their own little place as there wouldn't be enough room for Makoto in the Ottomas household. Everyone was accepting of Dora's unlikely fiance and grew to like him. David has a crush on Lilith Pleasant, but hears that she has a boyfriend.

Traver (Ottomas.II)
Makoto and Dora got married and Dora invited the whole family to the party. Being so in love with Dora and dealing with the knowledge that she is a lot older than him and won't be around for as long, he somehow got hold of the elixir of life and asked her to drink it. Dora was skeptical and didn't think it was a good idea, but he told her it was because he loved her and wanted to be with her for longer. She drank it and it prolonged her life. Now that she has a longer life ahead of her, she is thinking of adopting children with Makoto.

So, that's Pleasantview so far. I may add pictures in future, but it might look weird as I don't have any custom content in my game (my laptop is so old now and it might crash if I do add any CC), but I may take pictures if that isn't an issue.
I'm almost at the end of Strangetown's first round and I will update when that's finished. After that, it will be Veronaville, Belladonna Cove, Riverblossom Hills, Bluewater Village (maybe), Desiderata Valley, then back to Pleasantview, and so on.
Thanks for reading!
Test Subject
#666 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 1:41 PM
I've just completed Strangetown's first round and I'm loving this town so far! Each family (even the bin families) has their own mysterious story going on and it's so fun to play.

Strangetown round 1:

Curious
- Pascal gave birth to his alien daughter, Danica Curious. Gaining a new dream of moving out and raising Danica with a wife, he went on a blind date. His date was a Good Witch (I can't remember her name) and they quickly developed feelings for each other. Intrigued about the world of witches, Pascal asked her to teach him the Path Of Light and Pascal is now a Good Warlock. He divides his time between caring for Danica, going to work and learning spells. Vidcund is now back together with former flame Circe Beaker, and he couldn't be happier. Not much has happened with Lazlo yet, but hopefully that will change in round 2.

Specter
- Ophelia never wanted to go to University*, so she just aged up into an adult and took a job in the Slacker career track. On the same day Ophelia became an adult, Olive died of old age and is buried among the other graves in her garden. Ophelia can't stand living in the haunted house any longer, but she doesn't have enough money yet to move out. She is quite bitter about the fact that Aunt Olive never left her any money in her will.

Beaker
- While Loki was out at work, Circe became too distracted to run many tests on Nervous Subject, as she got back in contact with Vidcund. She soon fell for him all over again, and discovered that he never stopped loving her. Circe, instead of divorcing Loki, tried to hide her relationship with Vidcund as best she could...until one night, when Loki got home from work and Circe and Vidcund lost track of time, he caught them in bed together. That was the end of their marriage and he subsequently kicked Circe out of their house, never wanting to see her again. Circe now lives with Vidcund, his brothers and Vidcund's alien niece, Danica. Seeing an opportunity arise, Nervous finally escaped the evil Beaker prison the next time that Loki went to work, as there was no one else to monitor him. Loki got home that night, furious that his Nervous Subject was nowhere to be found. He wasn't just going to move on from this; he was determined to find him and kidnap him again, and hopefully, somehow get revenge on his ex-wife in the process. On the computer, he got talking to a woman by the name of Renee Andrews. They met in person and it wasn't long before they became attracted to each other. Renee discovered that her cousin was Loki's boss and promised to get him promoted (which she did). Realising that she was true to her word, Loki told her about Nervous Subject and his mission to bring him back. After hearing Loki's side of the story, Renee was on board, and now the pair are working together to capture Nervous.

Spitzig (Beaker.II)
- With only a few hundred Simoleons to his name, Nervous Subject escaped to the Strangetown Trailers; a series of apartments that looks like a trailer park. I changed his name to Nelson because A; he is no longer a test subject and I wanted to give him a real name and B; I named him Nelson in one of my old Strangetown games and I think the name suits him. He chose the cheapest trailer and moved in. His neighbours wanted to introduce themselves to him, but Nelson was terrified of everyone as he had a fear of someone dragging him back to the Beaker place. It was for this reason that (for now at least) Nelson couldn't get a proper job, as he didn't want to go outside. So, thanks to Mr. Humble's free computer, Nelson made a living out of being a writer. He would shut himself away for hours typing away, then when it would get dark and his neighbours would go to bed, he'd finally go outside. On one of those nights, a fellow punk named Katie Spitzig walked past the park. Nelson was initially scared and Katie recognised this and made sure he was okay. After a while, Nelson was able to open up to her and told her everything that happened to him, which horrified her. Katie and Nelson became friends and she assured him that she'll never let that happen to him again. Before long, the two fell in love and had a private wedding (Nelson took her last name, otherwise Katie's last name would have been Subject), with Katie moving into the trailer with Nelson. They looked out for each other and Nelson felt safer around Katie than he ever did with anyone else, and it was because of her that he started to go outside more and made an effort to talk to the neighbours. Katie is pregnant and is 1 day away from giving birth to their child.

Smith
- So far I've only played 1 Sim day, as it starts on a Sunday and for the first round, I'm just trying to get everyone caught up to Monday. Johnny went to University and nothing else has really happened yet with the rest of the Smith family. As Johnny went to Uni before aging up, Nine (what I'll refer to Pollination Tech#9 as since his name is a mouthful) and Jenny decided to make use of the buffet table and decorations and just threw a house party instead of a birthday party.

Grunt
- Again, I've only played 1 Sim day as it starts on a Sunday. General Buzz has been acting very out of character as he keeps reading to his youngest son, Buck (I didn't control that). Tank and Ripp are enemies, and Ripp switched jobs from Slacker to Military just to spite his brother. He's competing for the rank of General against his brother, which, to Tank, is just laughable.

Singles
- Currently the poorest family in Strangetown; the Singles household moved into a tiny one bedroom house and have spent most of the money trying to expand. I gave them all jobs based on the information written in their bios; Lola worked in Politics, Chloe as a Slacker, Erin in the Paranormal career track and Kristen in the Athletic career track. As it turns out - in my game - Erin is gay and Kristen is bisexual, and the two fell in love with each other almost instantly. One morning, they had a kitchen fire (accidentally started by Kristen) which killed Lola and Erin. However, Kristen tried desperately to fight for them both to live. She battled against the Grim Reaper for both Sims. She won back Erin's life (which was always going to happen as she was her girlfriend), but sadly, lost the battle for Lola's life. Being fascinated by all things spooky and paranormal, Erin loves to brag about how she experienced death, and survived. Her feelings for Kristen grew after she saved her life. Chloe never liked Erin, but after the death of her sister, she despised her and Kristen even more, as she got to live and Lola didn't. Chloe is now enemies with both women, and when she found out that the two of them got engaged after a whirlwind romance, that was the final straw and she quickly moved out. Kristen and Erin got married and had a small wedding with a few guests present, including Loki, Erin's brother (Erin still has no idea about all of the evil things that he's done). Kristen and Erin will probably adopt one or two children in Round 2.

Singles.II
- Having barely any money, Chloe moved into the same trailer park as Nelson and Katie. She hadn't known either of them before, but since Nelson's nemesis, Loki, is her nemesis's brother, she struck an alliance with Nelson and his wife and have become good friends with them. She's part of the plan to help protect him from Loki Beaker. There seems to be something about Chloe that has drawn most of the neighbours to her (Chloe just thinks it's her 'alien charm') as almost everyone seems to be infatuated by her. She searched for a roommate to help with the rent and she chose Christian Love, an older man who had a fair bit of money (think Dina and Mortimer, basically). She started a casual relationship with him - being a Romance Sim - and is also dating Craig Ray (one of her neighbours) and Johnson Pai on the side. Christian loves Chloe way more than she loves him, which is quite sad.

Loner
- When Ajay moved into his new house, he discovered a horrifying secret; in the house there is a basement, and in the basement there is a strange plant with the face of a cow. He doesn't quite know what it is or how it got there. He can't pick it up because it's too heavy (and he's scared to get too close to it) and he can't move away because he doesn't have enough money. He tried not to think about it too much and instead, called up a local Matchmaker and asked to set him up on a blind date, as he'd been out of the dating game for a while. She set him up with Genesis Lam, who worked as a maid. The two hit it off and everything seemed to be going well...that was, until, the cowplant started to get hungry and impatient...Genesis was subconsiously lured down to Ajay's basement and the plant ate her whole. Ajay was oblivious to all of this and searched his house for his date who had been gone for a while. When he got to the basement, he found Genesis's grave and realised that this plant needed to be fed regularly, or else, someone will die. He now spends his time trying to get promoted at work as much as possible (he works in Business) so that he can keep affording to feed the plant. He's living up to his surname; keeping to himself so that no one will discover his dark secret. The Matchmaker keeps trying to call him to ask about Genesis and Ajay thinks that she's starting to get suspicious...

Cooke
- Not much has happened; I turned Julian into a vampire as this is Strangetown, and every family should have something 'strange' about them or something happen to them. However, he's currently so boring to play; he sleeps in his coffin during the day, wakes up at 7pm and heads off to work (he works as a Security Guard as it's a night shift), then goes home and has a few hours to himself, then has to get back in the coffin again. It's pretty boring, so any suggestions on how to make his immortal life a bit more interesting will be very much appreciated.

University (Johnny Smith)
- Johnny Smith has settled well into La Fiesta Tech. He shares a dorm with five other Sims, and no one seems to mind that he's half-alien. He and Ophelia stopped dating after she became an adult before him, but they are still best friends. They may or may not get back together in the future. One of the girls in his dorm, Arianna Cwik, has her eye on him but Johnny doesn't quite feel the same way. His chosen Major is Political Science and as the game stands, he's about to start his Sophomore year; he passed the first exam with a C, and the second exam with a B+.

*About University: My rule is that I'll only send teenage Sims to University if they roll a want for it, but only on the day that they become an adult, and it can be any time before 6pm (when they would normally age up). If they roll the want before their birthday, I won't lock it in; it has to be the day of their birthday. (Ophelia didn't roll the want, but Johnny did). If they do go to University, I won't choose their Major and I'll only give them one if they roll a want for a specific one (in this case, Johnny rolled a want for a Political Science Major). If they never roll a Major, then for the duration of their College stay, they'll be Undecided and will Major in Philosophy. I also won't force them to do any assignments, write term papers, study or go to class. They will only do that if they either roll a want for it or do it themselves automatically. (So far, Johnny has been going to class regularly, but hasn't done any work outside of class). Basically, it's all their choice.

So that's Strangetown so far, and I have much more of an appreciation for this town; so much has happened and it's been really fun to play. Next up is Veronaville, and I don't know if it'll be as interesting, but who knows?
Lab Assistant
#667 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by citizenerased
I've just completed Strangetown's first round and I'm loving this town so far! Each family (even the bin families) has their own mysterious story going on and it's so fun to play.

Strangetown round 1:

Curious
- Pascal gave birth to his alien daughter, Danica Curious. Gaining a new dream of moving out and raising Danica with a wife, he went on a blind date. His date was a Good Witch (I can't remember her name) and they quickly developed feelings for each other. Intrigued about the world of witches, Pascal asked her to teach him the Path Of Light and Pascal is now a Good Warlock. He divides his time between caring for Danica, going to work and learning spells. Vidcund is now back together with former flame Circe Beaker, and he couldn't be happier. Not much has happened with Lazlo yet, but hopefully that will change in round 2.

Specter
- Ophelia never wanted to go to University*, so she just aged up into an adult and took a job in the Slacker career track. On the same day Ophelia became an adult, Olive died of old age and is buried among the other graves in her garden. Ophelia can't stand living in the haunted house any longer, but she doesn't have enough money yet to move out. She is quite bitter about the fact that Aunt Olive never left her any money in her will.

Beaker
- While Loki was out at work, Circe became too distracted to run many tests on Nervous Subject, as she got back in contact with Vidcund. She soon fell for him all over again, and discovered that he never stopped loving her. Circe, instead of divorcing Loki, tried to hide her relationship with Vidcund as best she could...until one night, when Loki got home from work and Circe and Vidcund lost track of time, he caught them in bed together. That was the end of their marriage and he subsequently kicked Circe out of their house, never wanting to see her again. Circe now lives with Vidcund, his brothers and Vidcund's alien niece, Danica. Seeing an opportunity arise, Nervous finally escaped the evil Beaker prison the next time that Loki went to work, as there was no one else to monitor him. Loki got home that night, furious that his Nervous Subject was nowhere to be found. He wasn't just going to move on from this; he was determined to find him and kidnap him again, and hopefully, somehow get revenge on his ex-wife in the process. On the computer, he got talking to a woman by the name of Renee Andrews. They met in person and it wasn't long before they became attracted to each other. Renee discovered that her cousin was Loki's boss and promised to get him promoted (which she did). Realising that she was true to her word, Loki told her about Nervous Subject and his mission to bring him back. After hearing Loki's side of the story, Renee was on board, and now the pair are working together to capture Nervous.

Spitzig (Beaker.II)
- With only a few hundred Simoleons to his name, Nervous Subject escaped to the Strangetown Trailers; a series of apartments that looks like a trailer park. I changed his name to Nelson because A; he is no longer a test subject and I wanted to give him a real name and B; I named him Nelson in one of my old Strangetown games and I think the name suits him. He chose the cheapest trailer and moved in. His neighbours wanted to introduce themselves to him, but Nelson was terrified of everyone as he had a fear of someone dragging him back to the Beaker place. It was for this reason that (for now at least) Nelson couldn't get a proper job, as he didn't want to go outside. So, thanks to Mr. Humble's free computer, Nelson made a living out of being a writer. He would shut himself away for hours typing away, then when it would get dark and his neighbours would go to bed, he'd finally go outside. On one of those nights, a fellow punk named Katie Spitzig walked past the park. Nelson was initially scared and Katie recognised this and made sure he was okay. After a while, Nelson was able to open up to her and told her everything that happened to him, which horrified her. Katie and Nelson became friends and she assured him that she'll never let that happen to him again. Before long, the two fell in love and had a private wedding (Nelson took her last name, otherwise Katie's last name would have been Subject), with Katie moving into the trailer with Nelson. They looked out for each other and Nelson felt safer around Katie than he ever did with anyone else, and it was because of her that he started to go outside more and made an effort to talk to the neighbours. Katie is pregnant and is 1 day away from giving birth to their child.

Smith
- So far I've only played 1 Sim day, as it starts on a Sunday and for the first round, I'm just trying to get everyone caught up to Monday. Johnny went to University and nothing else has really happened yet with the rest of the Smith family. As Johnny went to Uni before aging up, Nine (what I'll refer to Pollination Tech#9 as since his name is a mouthful) and Jenny decided to make use of the buffet table and decorations and just threw a house party instead of a birthday party.

Grunt
- Again, I've only played 1 Sim day as it starts on a Sunday. General Buzz has been acting very out of character as he keeps reading to his youngest son, Buck (I didn't control that). Tank and Ripp are enemies, and Ripp switched jobs from Slacker to Military just to spite his brother. He's competing for the rank of General against his brother, which, to Tank, is just laughable.

Singles
- Currently the poorest family in Strangetown; the Singles household moved into a tiny one bedroom house and have spent most of the money trying to expand. I gave them all jobs based on the information written in their bios; Lola worked in Politics, Chloe as a Slacker, Erin in the Paranormal career track and Kristen in the Athletic career track. As it turns out - in my game - Erin is gay and Kristen is bisexual, and the two fell in love with each other almost instantly. One morning, they had a kitchen fire (accidentally started by Kristen) which killed Lola and Erin. However, Kristen tried desperately to fight for them both to live. She battled against the Grim Reaper for both Sims. She won back Erin's life (which was always going to happen as she was her girlfriend), but sadly, lost the battle for Lola's life. Being fascinated by all things spooky and paranormal, Erin loves to brag about how she experienced death, and survived. Her feelings for Kristen grew after she saved her life. Chloe never liked Erin, but after the death of her sister, she despised her and Kristen even more, as she got to live and Lola didn't. Chloe is now enemies with both women, and when she found out that the two of them got engaged after a whirlwind romance, that was the final straw and she quickly moved out. Kristen and Erin got married and had a small wedding with a few guests present, including Loki, Erin's brother (Erin still has no idea about all of the evil things that he's done). Kristen and Erin will probably adopt one or two children in Round 2.

Singles.II
- Having barely any money, Chloe moved into the same trailer park as Nelson and Katie. She hadn't known either of them before, but since Nelson's nemesis, Loki, is her nemesis's brother, she struck an alliance with Nelson and his wife and have become good friends with them. She's part of the plan to help protect him from Loki Beaker. There seems to be something about Chloe that has drawn most of the neighbours to her (Chloe just thinks it's her 'alien charm') as almost everyone seems to be infatuated by her. She searched for a roommate to help with the rent and she chose Christian Love, an older man who had a fair bit of money (think Dina and Mortimer, basically). She started a casual relationship with him - being a Romance Sim - and is also dating Craig Ray (one of her neighbours) and Johnson Pai on the side. Christian loves Chloe way more than she loves him, which is quite sad.

Loner
- When Ajay moved into his new house, he discovered a horrifying secret; in the house there is a basement, and in the basement there is a strange plant with the face of a cow. He doesn't quite know what it is or how it got there. He can't pick it up because it's too heavy (and he's scared to get too close to it) and he can't move away because he doesn't have enough money. He tried not to think about it too much and instead, called up a local Matchmaker and asked to set him up on a blind date, as he'd been out of the dating game for a while. She set him up with Genesis Lam, who worked as a maid. The two hit it off and everything seemed to be going well...that was, until, the cowplant started to get hungry and impatient...Genesis was subconsiously lured down to Ajay's basement and the plant ate her whole. Ajay was oblivious to all of this and searched his house for his date who had been gone for a while. When he got to the basement, he found Genesis's grave and realised that this plant needed to be fed regularly, or else, someone will die. He now spends his time trying to get promoted at work as much as possible (he works in Business) so that he can keep affording to feed the plant. He's living up to his surname; keeping to himself so that no one will discover his dark secret. The Matchmaker keeps trying to call him to ask about Genesis and Ajay thinks that she's starting to get suspicious...

Cooke
- Not much has happened; I turned Julian into a vampire as this is Strangetown, and every family should have something 'strange' about them or something happen to them. However, he's currently so boring to play; he sleeps in his coffin during the day, wakes up at 7pm and heads off to work (he works as a Security Guard as it's a night shift), then goes home and has a few hours to himself, then has to get back in the coffin again. It's pretty boring, so any suggestions on how to make his immortal life a bit more interesting will be very much appreciated.

University (Johnny Smith)
- Johnny Smith has settled well into La Fiesta Tech. He shares a dorm with five other Sims, and no one seems to mind that he's half-alien. He and Ophelia stopped dating after she became an adult before him, but they are still best friends. They may or may not get back together in the future. One of the girls in his dorm, Arianna Cwik, has her eye on him but Johnny doesn't quite feel the same way. His chosen Major is Political Science and as the game stands, he's about to start his Sophomore year; he passed the first exam with a C, and the second exam with a B+.

*About University: My rule is that I'll only send teenage Sims to University if they roll a want for it, but only on the day that they become an adult, and it can be any time before 6pm (when they would normally age up). If they roll the want before their birthday, I won't lock it in; it has to be the day of their birthday. (Ophelia didn't roll the want, but Johnny did). If they do go to University, I won't choose their Major and I'll only give them one if they roll a want for a specific one (in this case, Johnny rolled a want for a Political Science Major). If they never roll a Major, then for the duration of their College stay, they'll be Undecided and will Major in Philosophy. I also won't force them to do any assignments, write term papers, study or go to class. They will only do that if they either roll a want for it or do it themselves automatically. (So far, Johnny has been going to class regularly, but hasn't done any work outside of class). Basically, it's all their choice.

So that's Strangetown so far, and I have much more of an appreciation for this town; so much has happened and it's been really fun to play. Next up is Veronaville, and I don't know if it'll be as interesting, but who knows?

I have idea for Julian Cooke,since he is short of money due to his vampirism,he could a black widower seducing woman to get to their money and then killing them when he gets bored of them or if they fired from their careers.
Test Subject
#668 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadow214
I have idea for Julian Cooke,since he is short of money due to his vampirism,he could a black widower seducing woman to get to their money and then killing them when he gets bored of them or if they fired from their careers.

Great idea, I love it! There's also a spare room in his house that I don't know what to do with yet so I could use that room to trap them in. Thanks for the idea, and I'll definitely be using it in round 2
Lab Assistant
#669 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 11:08 PM
I just breed them (For now).
I like my simmies and don't want them to suffer. I'm a good god. I'd also make a good dog, just in case.
Lab Assistant
#670 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 12:06 AM
So, I always put Dustin Broke on the right path and send him to college with Angela Pleasant. I tend to set them up with degrees that pertain to their interests. Brandi rarely gets better in my games, but Beau tends to follow in his brother's footsteps or become a womanizer. Dustin and Angela generally become painters at college to earn money on the side. I always give them a secondary Knowledge aspiration to gain the Eureka! perk so they're pretty highly skilled as of now.

While playing Dustin and Angela's story, I decided to send some townies to college too. Among them was Orlando Centowski and Meadow Thayer. I've only ever played with them when I was young and didn't care about aspirations, personalities, etc., just looks. They dormed together and I realized they had good chemistry. They finished college with good grades and degrees pertaining to their interests and they've pretty much taken over my playtime. I love them together. They have a daughter named Amber and are wishing for more kids, thanks to their Family aspirations.

As a kid, the Goths dominated my time. And, when I first opened this game again last year, they were dominant for a short time. Cassandra had a son out of wedlock with Don Lothario. His name is Plato Goth. He is currently a child. Don has dodged her since the announcement. This is dampening her relationship with him and she's looking into other options for marriage. Mortimer gave Cassandra a loan to move out and start building her family. Mortimer generally begins to get lonely in my games and I almost always have him adopt kids, as a result. I have never played with Alexander past childhood, but perhaps I should. I may pair him off with the Burb's girl.

I usually let Nina and Dina Caliente have a few kids with Don before he moves onto someone else. Daniel Pleasant split with his wife after getting caught cheating, and has since begun living close to the Caliente's. Perhaps they will find one another entertaining. I don't play rotation style so Lilith is still a teen, and an angsty one at that. In a former game, I had her marry Sophie Miguel and they were very cute together.

I moved the Ottomai in next door to the Broke's. Handful. That's all I'll say about them.

I usually get Dirk into college and set him up nice and cozy with a good degree. Darren I got involved with a townie whose name escapes me at the time but they were very sweet together. I may pair Dirk and Cassandra up but I think there's already a pre-existing relationship for him I've forgotten so I'll double-check.
Test Subject
#671 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 4:14 PM
Ah whoops, I just realised that there are other forums like this for the other premade towns. I thought this was the only one (because Pleasantview is normally the most popular). I'll post about the other towns in the other forums from now on, sorry for the spam
Scholar
#672 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 1:34 AM
Now that I'm playing my full Uberhood, the lives of the Pleasantview residents can (and likely will in the future) intersect with those from the other hoods. However, for this thread I'll stick with the Pleasantview crew!
Please be advised that I did a bit of faffing with ages (although not age levels) so that my game makes sense, and I do play with a fair number of mods.

Goth/Lothario
Mortimer was fortunate enough to find Bella again, but it had taken 7 years since her mysterious disappearance for him to do so. As a result, she'd missed most of Cassandra's teen years and virtually all of Alexander's life to date. However, Mortimer was confused at first, as upon her return, Bella only seemed to have aged a single year, and as a result, hadn't yet gone grey (she should've done by now). It turned out that the alien experiments had done something odd, so she aged more slowly. Only time would tell if this was a blessing or a curse.
It wasn't long before the romance was truly rekindled, and they re-married (Mortimer had had the original one anulled as Bella had been missing so long everyone thought she was dead). Only a year or so later, Bella became pregnant, and gave birth to quads: Gregory, Honoria, Nathaniel and Valeria. The quads are now children, enrolled in a prep school, with the intention of transferring to the same private school Alexander attended.
Mortimer went back to work, as at 54 he wasn't ready for retirement. He's now in his 60s and back to being a Mad Scientist, but true retirement is just around the corner. Bella is working freelance as a Home Video Editor, but how long she'll continue working for no one knows yet.
As for Alex himself, he grew into a nerdy teen, although he's actually more interested in Family rather than Knowledge, uninterested in going to Uni (he rolled the want a couple of times, but it never really stuck), and has just finished school. He's taken a job in the Police force, and is currently a Cadet.
Cassandra married Don Lothario. She wanted to change career from Science to Medicine, but without a degree it was going to be tough to do so. However, they had the funds for her to "go back to college" (in reality this meant she quit her job and studied to obtain the same skills she'd've needed to get an Honours Degree in Biology), but it took a lot longer than the 4 years they expected. Why? Because they also started a family. She's now the proud mother of 4: eldest son Benjamin, twins Alfie and Gemma, and youngest daughter Marie. Ben and the twins are children, while Marie is still a toddler.

Pleasant/Oldie
Daniel's affair with Kaylynn Langerak was eventually discovered by Mary-Sue, but instead of divorcing the cheating ******* (fill in blank however you like - Mary-Sue was pretty colourful in her language), she was determined to keep up appearances, even if those "appearances" were completely false!
Angela and Lilith continued to fight, at least to start with. However, things changed dramatically when Dirk and Lilith got a bit too physical in their relationship, and Lilith discovered that she was pregnant. Already the black sheep of the family, this just cemented her position as far as the parents were concerned, and rather than try to cover things up, Daniel told Lilith to hit the road, not caring where she would go or what would happen with the baby. Lilith turned to the only family members she had a decent relationship with: her grandparents. While they weren't pleased about the circumstances (they disapproved of teens with babies), they weren't letting her stay on the streets either. Coral took the lead, telling Lilith that provided she pulled her grades up and went to Uni, they would give her a roof over her head and would look after her child while she was away. Lilith gratefully accepted, moving into a tiny space in their home, and went on to deliver a baby girl, who she called Delilah after Dirk's late mother. However, she and Dirk didn't stay together.
Lilith is now at Uni, and Delilah is a toddler in the temporary care of her great-grandparents.
Angela and Dustin did remain a couple, which made Angela's life easier to bear after a similar situation occurred barely a month after Lilith's. However, unlike her sister, Angela was allowed to stay in the family home whilst pregnant, but Mary-Sue was determined to hide the fact that her golden child was (in her mind) no better than the "devil child" they'd turfed out. She took time off work, telling everyone that she was on maternity leave, whilst simultaneously informing Angela that she'd be taking the baby and bringing it up as her own. Angela was to keep her distance, pretend that she was the kid's older sister and go off to Uni. Maybe this kid would turn out right. Angela tearfully agreed (what choice did she have?), but once Coralie was born, it was all she could do to abide by the rules. She couldn't help feeling that Lilith had got the better deal (okay, she wasn't living at home, but at least she got to keep her daughter), and reached out to her sister. While they're not close friends, they've apologised to each other and are trying to mend their relationship. Angela has now joined Lilith at Uni, and hopes one day to return to her old home to claim the child who is rightfully hers. Coralie, a natural blonde, has been disguised as Mary-Sue's daughter by the use of black hair dye (she hates it, and can't understand why her "mum" insists), and is now a child.
The age discrepancy between the two children is because I've played further in the Pleasant house than in the Oldie one. The two girls are actually the same age.

Burb
John and Jennifer increased the size of their family, by giving Lucy three siblings: brother Lawrence, and sisters Lorna and Lesley. However, 4 children in the same two-bedroom house they started off in is incredibly cramped - Lesley sleeps in with her parents, while Lucy has to share with the other two. As Lawrence and Lorna are both still toddlers (but not twins) and require cots, there's very little floor space available.
Jennifer has laid the law down to John: "Four kids are more than enough, you're getting your tubes tied!". He loves all the kids, but Jennifer wants to go back to work and stay there. Maybe eventually they'll have enough money to move into a larger house. They also have a pet womrat (Lucy begged her parents until they caved in). Lucy is still child-age, but there's a way to go before all families are back in sync.

Caliente
Nina never wanted children, but had a fling with Don and is now mum to (currently toddler) Laura. She's not exactly a loving parent, and actually feels that having a kid in tow cramps her style somewhat. She left the teaching of the toddler skills to sister Dina, who was looking more towards a high-flying career, but unexpectedly fell pregnant after a one-night stand (well, maybe a year-long affair) with Mortimer and gave birth to twins Abigail and Gabrielle. However, Dina is besotted with her girls, and juggles work and motherhood extremely well. The twins are nearly child-age, which is when Dina plans to move out. The house she shares with Nina won't accommodate them any longer; the girls need their own room! She wishes that Laura could live with them, instead of staying with her neglectful mother, but her bank balance will barely stretch to a 2-bedroom property and a small one at that. She hopes to marry again, but if love doesn't strike then she'll stay a single mum.

Broke/Dreamer
Brandi's 3rd pregnancy resulted in twin boys, Oran and Percy. Oran takes after his mum in colouring, while Percy is blonde like his late father Skip. They're both child age, as is older brother Beau.
Dustin's venture into crime ceased when he realised that he was going to be a dad himself, although younger than he expected, and was distraught when he heard from Angela what her mother had planned. He vowed to stick by Angela whatever she decided to do about Coralie. He made it to Uni as well, and hopes to marry Angela at some point in the future.
Brandi fell in love with Darren Dreamer, married him and combined their two family units in a "double-wide" static trailer unit. They sealed the deal, if one can call it that, by having a single child together. The youngest family member is also a boy, named Dylan. He's still a toddler at the present time. Brandi is very much outnumbered!
Darren is still very much into his art, and has started painting pictures of the family. They're not masterpieces, but it doesn't matter; they're for looking at, not selling for simoleons!
Dirk has also gone to Uni. He's no longer with Lilith, as the shock of becoming a father made him retreat from her. However, Darren and step-mother Brandi insist that he pays Lilith child maintenance, which he does.

Langerak
Kaylynn moved in with the Pleasants, much to Mary-Sue's disgust, but she was helpful when Angela was pregnant and became the live-in nanny after Coralie was born. Needless to say, she was sworn to secrecy about the truth. Things changed when Daniel and Kaylynn had a moment of passion while Mary-Sue was at work, and Kaylynn was another one who was pregnant with twins (I'm getting a LOT of twins in this hood, even though I've not tweaked the odds on the trips & quads mod). She left under cover of darkness, just as the pregnancy became noticeable, and went to stay with the Goodies, who'd opened a halfway house/foster home for orphans, street kids and homeless single mothers. Now mother to babies Chelsea and Penelope, she's moved into her own place and continues to juggle work and parenthood.

Phew! I think that's everyone (it is for now!). I plan to get pictures up at some point, but the ones I've got need cropping, and I need to head back into game for the others!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Field Researcher
#673 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 9:45 PM
In my stand-alone Pleasantview, which I call "The Originals PV" there are no subhoods at all except Sim State University for the teens who have a wish for college the last day of their teenhood. So, this is how it goes:

Lothario: Cassandra married Don and they live in the Goth Manor. Don is already a Hall of Famer and, as always, except from woohooing outside his marriage, is obsessed with musical instruments. Even though his OTH is Fitness, he has reached maximum enthusiasm for the Music and Dance hobby and he spents the days he is off-work, doing the Smustle with his childeren, playing music (of cource he wanted to buy all the instruments in the game!) and fixing restorable cars (he is into the Tinkering hobby too). Cassandra is just one promotion away from becoming a Mad Scientist but her pregnancies have kept her a little back. They already have 3 children: Nick who is a teen (Family aspiration), Morty who is, also a teen but a few days younger than Nick (Knowledge aspiration) and Cornelia who is still a child. I don't think that Don is going to be very happy when he finds out that ACR rolled both his sons to be gays but, although I never change whatever ACR randomizes a sim to be, since there is only one more teen who is randomized to be bi and he is their... uncle, I think I'll change them both to be bi too, because they have to be in a relationship eventually... Cassandra, of cource, wants more children but I'm waiting for her to reach the top of her career so she will work only night shifts and someone will always be at home to take care of newborns and toddlers. They had a butler but I had to fire him because he was either incompetent or seriously glitched and all he wanted to do was gardening (of cource the Goths have a gardener!) and if there was no work in the garden for him he just stood in the house facing a wall... The family, had also adopted a puppy, Maxx, who is now an adult dog and they all love him very much.

Goth: Mortimer married Dina Caliente at the manor but right after the wedding I moved them and Alexander to another house. Dina got her wish to "marry a rich sim" but when she realized that they would, actually, live in a normal house, her face expression was priceless. Dina and Mortimer had a son, Brian, and shortly after his birth, Mortimer died from old age with platinum aspiration and hula-dancers. Today, Brian is a teen with the Romance aspiration and he was randomized as bi from ACR. Dina has reached the top of the Law career, she is engaged to Dustin Broke and she is pregnant with his baby (3 bolts, nothing I can do to stop them and their wedding is approaching...). Alexander is in college and they have, also, a dog, Sandy.

Pleasant: Daniel has become a Hall of Famer (he is BFF with Don, I think I have to add a Downtown after all, there are too many Romance sims who need to get out of the house!). Mary Sue is a Sanator so the Town Hall is close. Angela is an adult and she still lives at the family home because she didn't roll the want for college during the last day of her teenhood (the weird thing is that she had the want only during the first days of her teenhood and then she, just, stopped!). She is officially, unemployed but she makes money by selling paintings. She, also, has a daughter, Dianne (named by Daniel's mother!) after an one-night-stand with Dustin (none of them rolled any wants for marriage after that and Dustin moved on to Dina!).
Daniel and Mary Sue have, also, a son, Jeff (why is it that, the first child they get after the girls, is always a boy? and why I always name him after Daniel's father?).

Caliente: Nina works in the Dance career and she has a daughter, Carla, who just aged up to a child and her father is, of cource, Don. They, also, have a cat, Bonkers (from the shelter). During their next rotation, I think that Nina needs to meet Daniel...

Dreamer(1): Darren is in the Medical career and he is engaged to Brandi Broke.

Dreamer(2): Dirk and Lilith went to Sim State together and they lived in a dorm with Dustin and a lot of dormies. They never stopped being together and it was so funny that every night in the dorm, they both sneaked out of their rooms to woohoo on the couch in the common room. And they graduated with honors (every semester in the Dean's list!) because they always rolled wants to write their term papers, do their assignements and go to their classes. After they graduated, I moved them in together in a house and then the... fun begun. They do everything together when they are at home and they woohoo every moment I leave them without something else to do. The result of that are 3 children (until now!): The first one was a girl that I named... Dely (that came from trying to combine their names and watching a let's play by the Youtuber, Deligracy, right before the baby was born.). When Dely aged up to a toddler I, almost, cried because Lilith rolled silmutaneously the wants to teach her all her toddler skills and the nursery rhyme. Dirk wanted to teach his daughter the nursery rhyme but I couldn't bring myself to deny even this from Lilith. Very shortly after Dely, David was born. Then, Lilith got pregnant again and that was when I placed the Grand Estate from the bin, I separated those huge rooms the house has and made them normal and with both Dirk's and Lilith's savings (they saved money in bank accounts via Monique's computer during their teen and college years) and a small "bonus" from their... "watcher", new baby, Derek, was born in the house Dirk and Lilith deserve to have. Right now, Dely is a child, David a toddler and Derek still a baby. When Lilith and Dirk both, rolled wants for another baby I gave them Family for secondary aspiration and Lilith rolled the "10 children" want. I think she will be the first sim to have 10 children in my hoods ever! Meanwhile, Lilith has managed to fix her relationship with Daniel and they are BFFs but she doesn't even want to see Mary Sue or Angela. Daniel and Darren visit them very often and they both adore their grandchidren. Lilith, finally, has the family she (probably) always wanted to have and she didn't until now.
Also, Dirk has reached the top of the Intelligence career and Lilith is an assistant coach in the Athletic career. I suppose that they don't need to get married to feel like a family because none of them has ever rolled a single want about that but maybe I'll marry them anyway.

Burb: John, as usual, is a lazy a**** and the only things he enjoys doing are impregnate Jennifer, play computer games and watch TV. He doesn't have a job because he never wanted one and he is a kind of good nanny when Jennifer is at work. When she is at home, though, he doesn't even want to get up from the couch. Jennifer is almost at the top of the Business career. Apart from Lucy, who is in college right now, the Burbs have 3 more children, Brad who is a teen with the Romance aspiration and a set of twins, Brandon and Brenda (predictable names because I panicked when I saw the pop-up "there are two new members in the family!") who are still toddlers. Of cource, John rolled the "10 children" want but he'll never get that from me ... Lucy is in college and, for the time being, in a relationship with Alexander Goth.

Broke(1): Brandi is in the Education career and she still lives in the trailer with her daughter, Betty (the child she was pregnant with, in the beginning of the game!) who is a teen now with the Popularity aspiration. Brandi is engaged to Darren and their wedding is, also, coming soon.

Broke(2): Dustin went to college with Dirk and Lilith and during his college days, he never rolled a single want about Angela (not even call her on the phone!), instead he had a fling with a dormie girl but the girl stayed in college when Dustin graduated and he never rolled a want about her, either. So, he came back to Pleasantview, he has reached the top of the Medicine career and he lives in an appartment block I placed from the bin (the one with the hot tubs). He had an one-night-stand with Angela and they have a daughter, Dianne, but no further wants about them, either. That changed when Nina Caliente passed by and, after they woohooed, Dustin was stupid enough to fall for her and roll wants to get engaged to her. Of cource I didn't lock those wants and I think he thanks me now for that because on his next rotation, Dina passed by and they got 3 bolts but nothing happened the same day. They, first, became BFFs by talking on the phone and one day he invited her over at his appartment and... they became much more that BFFs.

Oldies: I had placed the Oldies in a premade house and they adopted a little girl, Jenna. I'm always reluctunt to adopt in all the sims games I play, because everytime the child looked kind of... hideous but this time I got lucky. Jenna was a doll as a child and stunning as a teen (Family aspiration). That was when she brought home Beau Broke from school, they fell for each other and they went steady. A few days later, Herb died from old age (obviously!) and 2 or 3 days later, Coral died too. Poor Jenna was devestated because she adored both her adopted parents and she got me worried when she stopped rolling wants to go to college. The last day of her teenhood, I sent both graves to the cemetery and that was when the want to go to college came back. Poor girl, she didn't want to leave the house and her parents' graves without anyone else there.

These are the "original" Pleasantview families. Right now, in Sim State University are Alexander Broke with Lucy Burb and Beau Broke with Jenna Oldie. They are in their Sophomore year and they live together in a "private dorm", I always make from the Family Fortess house from the bin.
Test Subject
#674 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 4:58 PM Last edited by Bianca Monty : 19th Dec 2019 at 9:39 PM.
Pleasantview is by far my favorite pre-made neighborhood. This time round I intend to play until Brandi's unborn third child has died of old age, so I am taking them all from cradle to grave so to speak. Some information about how I personally play is as follows: female sims who marry always take their husband's surname, Sim State University is always the university lot I use for Pleasantview, and I play one sim day in the main neighbourhood for every semester at university. i always play one day on each family lot in the main neighborhood and then play a semester for each of the university lots. I also always use the "speed up my pregnancy" cheat on the Tombstone of L+D.
In addition to the pre-mades I always create my own family to play alongside them and add to the story. This time I created Ross and Daisy Polgreen. They had seven children: twins George and Victoria, Alexandra, twin boys Frederick and Henry, Edith and Sybil (who is several years younger than the rest of her siblings). Ross and Daisy are now elders.

Goth:
Bella: I tried to bring her back. I initially succeeded with the Tombstone of L+D, and she and Mortimer re-married and had another daughter called Adelaide. I've read on Sims Wiki that you can bring Bella back permanently by killing her and then resurrecting her with the phone from the University expansion pack. So after Adelaide was born I killed Bella using cheats, and then had Mortimer try and phone the Grim Reaper. Unfortunately there was no option to resurrect Bella, so for story line purposes I'll say she died during childbirth.
Mortimer: He was briefly reunited with Bella, and thus lost complete interest in Dina. After Bella's death, he raised Adelaide with Cassandra and Alexander's help. Morty spent his final years with his children and grandchildren before dying of old age soon after Adelaide had aged up to a child and Alexander had become a teenager.
Cassandra: Cassandra married Don, and they had three children. A daughter called Isabella, and twins Carmen and Lorenzo. She also raised her younger siblings after their father's death. Cassie quit her job in science and reached the top of the Architecture career. Unfortunately, shortly after Mortimer died, Cass came home from work to catch Don in bed with Nina Caliente, so that was the end of their marriage. She kicked Don out of the Goth mansion, and started dating her friend Julien Cooke from the Freetime expansion pack. They got married and had twins Dominique and Louis. They stayed in the Goth mansion until Alex graduated from uni to keep the house in the family. The Cooke-Lothario family then moved into the giant white house next to the Pleasants. Cass and Julien are now elders, but are still working at the top of the Architect and Culinary career paths respectively.
Isabella (Lothario): Has the family aspiration, and is looking for a job in architecture to follow in her mother's footsteps. She married James Long after university, and they have twin toddlers Alice and Andrew.
Carmen (Lothario): Has the fotune aspiration, and is looking for a job in show biz. She married Henry Polgreen after graduation, and they have twin baby girls, Beatrice and Eugenie.
Lorenzo (Lothario): Has the knowledge aspiration and works in medicine like his father. He married his long time girlfriend Alexandra Polgreen after uni and they have a newborn set of twins, Maria and Mateo.
Dominique (Cooke): Has the fortune aspiration and is just finishing her junior year at uni. She is engaged to Jimmy Phoenix from Sim State.
Louis (Cooke): Has the knowledge aspiration, and is also just finishing his junior year. He is engaged to Matilda Landgraab.
Alexander: I gave him the Fortune aspiration with family being a secondary. Alex started dating Lucy Burb as a teen. Along with Brandi Broke and Darren Dreamer, they are my favorite pre-made couple. Alex got engaged to Lucy at university. They then took over the Goth manor from Cassandra after graduation and got married. They had three children: twins Arabella and Edward, and a daughter Mary. Alex has reached the top of the Natural Science career, and enjoys gardening. I think him and Lucy are about 12 days from becoming elders.
Arabella: She is a teen, and along with all of her siblings attends the private school.She has a part time job in gaming. She has the fortune/romance aspiration.
Edward: Also a teen. Has the knowledge/family aspirations. He is dating Sybil Polgreen and works part time in the Architecture career.
Mary: Has the family aspiration. Has yet to find a part time job or a boyfriend.
Adelaide: Adelaide was mostly raised by Cassandra after her father's death. I gave her the knowledge aspiration after her father as she seems to be a female version of Mortimer appearance wise. She started dating Michael Pleasant as a teenager, and they married after uni.They live in the Pleasant house, and have a daughter Annabel, who is a child, and a toddler called Daniel after Michael's father. Adelaide is working her way up the science career track.

Broke:
Brandi had her third son, who I called Harry. During her pregnancy she met Darren Dreamer and they swiftly fell in love. They married shortly after Harry became a toddler and merged their families together. They had a daughter together called Delilah. Brandi got a job as a teacher's aide and has recently retired. She and Darren are about to celebrate their golden anniversary.
Dustin: Dustin quit his criminal job and found one in business instead. He got an A+ report card after focusing on his homework, and went to uni with three or four scholarships. He married Angela after graduation, and they had three daughters: Poppy, and twins Lily and Rosie. Dustin currently works at the top of the Business career. He is about 6 days away from elderhood, along with Angela, Lilith and Dirk.
Poppy: Poppy is about to leave for university. She has the popularity aspiration and works part time in Architecture. I intend to set her up with either Jared Starchild or Ty Bubbler from the Sim State student bin.
Lily: Has the family aspiration and works part time in dance. She is dating the blonde townie with the black and white polo top and blue jeans.
Rosie: Has the fortune aspiration and works in oceanography. She is dating the dark skinned townie with the maroon jumper and white shorts.
Beau: Beau was given the knowledge aspiration. He started dating Kamilla Langerak and they married after graduation. He works at the top of the Dance career and enjoys playing instruments in his free time. He and Kamilla have a son Liam who is a child, and have just adopted a dog called Cleo.
Harry: Harry was given the family aspiration and started dating Tabitha Burb as a teen. They married after uni and had three children: a son Oliver who is a child, and twin toddlers Chloe and Natalie. Harry is currently a house husband, but is looking for a job in education.

Dreamer:
Darren; Darren got over his crush on Cassandra when she married Don Lothario and he met Brandi Broke. He and Brandi married and had Delilah. Darren worked as an architect before his retirement, and has spent his elderhood gardening and doting on his family. He and Brandi are about to have their golden anniversary, and sadly, Darren is a day or two away from dying of old age.
Dirk: Dirk married Lilith after graduation, and reached the top of the intelligence career. They had two children: Darleen and Dylan. Dirk is about 6 days away from old age, same as Lilith.
Darleen: She is about to start university, along with her cousin Poppy Broke. She has the family aspiration and a job in music. I am planning on her marrying either Jared Starchild or Ty Bubbler from Sim State.
Dylan: Is also a teen, and has the knowledge aspiration. He works part time in education. He is dating the townie with the olive skin, pink top and blue mini skirt.
Delilah: Delilah has the family aspiration, and works in the culinary career. She married her high school boyfriend Frederick Polgreen after uni, and they have a baby girl called Demelza.

Pleasant:
I moved Coral and Herb Oldie in with Mary Sue and her family. If I'm honest I find them far too boring to play in a house on their own. They died shortly after their grandson Michael became a child.
Daniel: He broke off his affair with Kaylynn, and repaired his marriage with Mary Sue. Their son Michael was born a few days before they became elders. Daniel reached the top of the athletic career, and fixed up old cars in his retirement. He died of old age on the same day as his wife, shortly after their grandchild Annabel was born.
Mary Sue; Reached the top of the political career and discovered a passion for music. She retired only a few days before her death so that she could fulfill her wish of earning £100,000. She died the same day as Daniel.
Angela: Married Dustin after uni and reached the top of the education career. They had three daughters: Poppy, Lily and Rosie. For information on them see the Broke section of this post.
Lilith: Repaired her relationships with her sister and parents. She married Dirk after graduation and reached the top of the law career. They had two children Darleen and Dylan. For more information on them see the Dreamer section.
Michael: Married his long time love Adelaide Goth after uni, and reached the top of the architecture career. I gave him the fortune aspiration. He and Adelaide had two children, Annabel (a child) and a toddler named Daniel after his late father.

Burb:
John: He and Jennifer had a set of twins after moving to Pleasantview: Tristan and Tabitha. John worked up his way in Law Enforcement to become chief of police. He is now in the later stages of elderhood, and enjoys tending his greenhouse in his retirement.
Jennifer: Got a job in music and worked her way up to the top. Although she is an elder, she has no intention to retire until she has earned over £100,000.
Lucy: I gave her the family aspiration, and she worked her way up to the top of the journalism career. She married Alexander Goth after uni, and they have three children: Arabella, Edward and Mary. For more information on them see the Goth section.
Tabitha: She had the fortune aspiration. She is working her way up in oceanography and married Harry Broke after graduation. They had three children, Oliver (a child) and twin toddlers Chloe and Natalie.
Tristan: He had the knowledge aspiration. He married Gina Caliente after university, and is working his way up in natural science. He and Gina had twins, Katie and Tom, who are currently child age.

Caliente:
Dina: Gave up hope on marrying Mortimer after Bella came back. She had a brief fling with Don which lead to the birth of her twins, Ricardo and Gina Caliente. Dina then met and married Malcolm Landgraab IV, and had two more children, Malcolm V and Matilda. Dina is now an elder but still works as a professional party guest.
Gina: Has the popularity aspiration and works in the culinary career. She married Tristan Burb after uni and has child aged twins called Katie and Tom.
Ricardo: Has the family aspiration and works in the art field. Married Victoria Polgreen after university and has child aged twins called Marco and Catalina.
Nina: Kept up her affair with Don, which resulted in the birth of Tina Caliente around the same time as Dina's twins by Don. As Don married Cassandra, and Dina moved out to marry Malcolm, Nina raised Tina as a single mother. She worked her way to the top of the sport career, and fulfilled her wish of WooHooing 20 sims (discreetly of course so Tina didn't find out!). After Don divorced Cassandra, he moved in with her and Tina. They got engaged at their elder birthday party and were married a few days later. Neither of them have retired yet, but Nina is starting to write a few novels.
Tina: Has the family aspiration. Married George Polgreen after graduation, and is working her way up in the science field. She and George have child aged twins called Owen and Elizabeth.

Lothario:
Don: Don certainly "sowed his wild oats" before marrying Cassandra, and got all of his extra marital lovers pregnant. His children are as follows: twins Kamilla and Jarek Langerak (Kaylynn), twins Ricardo and Gina Caliente (Dina), Tina Caliente (Nina), and Isabella, Carmen and Lorenzo Lothario (Cassandra). For more information on his children, please see the Caliente, Langerak and Goth sections. Don kept up his affair with Nina throughout his marriage, and after Mortimer's death, he thought he wasn't being watched so closely, so invited Nina round to the house. Unfortunately Cassandra came home to catch him in bed with Nina and she threw him out. Alexander also caught him, so now he and Alex always get in fights. He moved in with Nina after his divorce and they remained faithful to one another, marrying in their old age. Don reached the top of the medical career.

Landgraab;
Malcolm IV: Married Dina Caliente, and reached the top of the athletic career. He helped her raise her twins by Don, and they had two children of their own, Malcolm V and Matilda. Malcolm and Dina are now elders, and due to them being fortune sims have no wish to retire just yet.
Malcolm V: Malcolm is recent graduate of Sim State, and is looking for a job in the art field. He is a fortune sim like his parents. He is engaged to Charlotte Long who is still a junior at Sim State.
Matilda: A fortune sim and junior at Sim State. She is engaged to Louis Cooke.

Langerak/Long:
Kaylynn: Kaylynn was dumped by Daniel Pleasant, and got pregnant with twins by Don, who also broke up with her. Fortunately her luck changed when she met Benjamin Long. She married him, and they had two children of their own, James and Charlotte. Kaylynn got a job as a teacher's aide, which she recently retired from to spend more time with her grandchildren.
Benjamin: Married Kaylynn and helped raise his step-children as well as his own. He reached the top of the oceanography career and enjoys fishing. He may retire soon as he gets older.
Kamilla (Langerak): Is a family sim. She married Beau Broke after uni, and is working his way up in the military. She has a child age son called Liam with Beau.
Jarek (Langerak): Is also a family sim, and married Jane Stacks who he met at uni in the Bright House. He works in Oceanography, and he and Jane have two children: a child named Kamil after his sister and a toddler daughter called Magdalena.
James (Long): Is a knowledge sim, and is looking for a job in athletics. He married Isabella Lothario after graduation, and has twin toddlers called Alice and Andrew.
Charlotte (Long). She is a fortune sim and is a junior at Sim State. She is engaged to Malcolm Landgraab V and they will marry soon after she graduates.

Sim State University:
Bright House:
Jane Stacks: Married Jarek Langerak and had two children, Kamil and Magdalena. She works as an architect.
Allegra Gorey and Martin Ruben got married and have a child aged son named Ivan. Martin works as a chef and Allegra in the paranormal career.

Greek Houses:
Castor Nova and Heather Huffington got married and have child aged twins called Chris and Jason. Castor works in the art field, Heather in show biz. Brittany Upsnott married Ashley Pitts and they have a child aged daughter called Ursula. Brittany works in athletics, Ashley in gaming. Joshua Ruben married Tiffany Sampson, and they have a daughter Scarlett who is child aged. Joshua works in business, Tiffany in the criminal field. Kevin Beare married Sam Thomas from the student bin. They have child aged daughter called Ruby. Kevin has reached the top of the entertainment career, whilst Sam paints full time. She is looking for a career in the art world though.

Student Bin:
Jimmy Phoenix is engaged to Dominique Cooke and is a junior. Erik Swain is also a junior and is engaged to Edith Polgreen. Jared Starchild and Ty Bubbler are still in the student bin, but I intend to set them up with Darleen Dreamer and Poppy Broke.
Lab Assistant
#675 Old 9th Mar 2020 at 1:36 PM Last edited by PastelSkulls : 9th Mar 2020 at 1:51 PM.
I play a lot with the Goth, Caliente, and Lothario families ^-^

Goth
Cassandra got left at the altar, as usual, and was angry with Don for like a week or so. Dina married Mortimer, and moved in with them. Cassandra was not happy that her dad married a woman younger than her. She either adopts a kid or gets abducted by aliens and pregnant, depending on how I'm playing at the time. Sometimes she marries CAS sims, sometimes she marries Darren.

Lothario
Don got caught screwing Kaylynn and Nina was NOT happy, they got into a fight. Nina beat him. Then Kaylynn starts throwing up (she's still hanging around watching the fight) and I find out she's pregnant. I make her selectable, speed up her pregnancy, and she has a baby boy (forgot his name, something Italian i think?). Don is a shitty dad, screws around enough to traumatize the kid, who (ironically) ends up Family. The Lothario line lasts quite a while I think.

Caliente
So after Dina married Mortimer, Nina was left alone in the house. She was in her element; she didn't have to clean up after Dina, she didn't have to wait for her turn to shower/bathe (which Dina took up the tub for a couple hours playing pirate instead of GETTING A JOB YOU FREELOADER ). She got a job in the slacker career and eventually made it pretty far. Usually has a kid or two at some point, but not always. Sometimes I have her settle down with someone, sometimes she just has a bunch of lovers but never any that she really likes. The Prima Guide kinda suggests she's bi so I have her screw around with both genders, tend to keep her gender preferences pretty even in that way.
Page 27 of 29