Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**REQUEST** "Freeze!"-Police Posebox

by live2draw Posted 13th Feb 2012 at 10:04 PM - Updated 20th Jun 2012 at 4:25 AM by live2draw : Change in EP requirements

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#26 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 8:03 AM
This is fun!
Banned
THANKS POST
#27 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 10:37 PM
Wow, this is just what I need...not to mention I could have used this earlier MUCH earlier when I wrote my Simmie Story. Thanks for making this AND sharing it.
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 5:26 AM Last edited by Bookaboo : 22nd Feb 2012 at 5:37 AM.
I love the concept of this item, but after I downloaded this it crashed at the loading screen. I've narrowed down the problem to the file called "Police-Posebox-l2d-Hack".
I'm running on just the base game. Any idea what the problem could be?

Edit: I'm having a similar problem with the Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) and Hoot poseboxes. I'm assuming it's related.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bookaboo
I love the concept of this item, but after I downloaded this it crashed at the loading screen. I've narrowed down the problem to the file called "Police-Posebox-l2d-Hack".
I'm running on just the base game. Any idea what the problem could be?

Edit: I'm having a similar problem with the Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) and Hoot poseboxes. I'm assuming it's related.

hey bookaboo,
first of all, im sorry that my poseboxes crashed your game! this has never happened to me before, and I've never gotten any reports on this happening to anyone else.. im completely puzzled. unfortunately i can't take a look at it right now because im having some serious computer problems, but ill ask on the forum if anyone knows why this might be happening. I've never run any of my poseboxes on base game though....but i can't see that being a problem... ill post on the forum and see if i get any feedback.

Thanks so much for your interest in my creations!
live2draw.
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 7:22 AM
Okay, thanks for looking into it. I'll check back every now and then, but no rush. I hope your computer gets better soon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bookaboo
Okay, thanks for looking into it. I'll check back every now and then, but no rush. I hope your computer gets better soon.

hey bookaboo,
I got a response on why this is happening. The problem is that because I have BV installed, SimPE as a default made all my poseboxes compatible with BV and up. So what i have to do is go back and reset things to basegame, I didn't know this, so I assumed since I used no BV custom content, it would be compatible with base game. Since I have no computer to make any changes as of now, Ill change the ep requirements for my poseboxes to BV, but when I'm able I'll make them available for base game as well. Sorry about that! and keep posted, i can let you know when I changed it so you can download.

Sorry again and thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 7:49 PM
Haha, really cool idea! These could be very useful in the future! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 11:46 PM
is there a pose player for sims 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imawesomerer
is there a pose player for sims 2

um...no. As far as I'm aware, you don't need a pose player to use poseboxes for the sims 2. You just download the import and hack files and everything should work fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:39 AM
Aw. Too bad it isn't working with the base game right now, but thanks for figuring out why.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 12:18 AM
i can use this for videos now thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 12:57 AM
I love it thank you live2draw
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrSuperSims
Awesome! small request; can u make a pose of a police man pinning a burgaler against a car? that would work perfect 4 my story. THX

Hey MrSuperSims,

I want to be able to make a version 2 for this posebox, with more in them. So I'll definitely include this pose in that one. When I'm finished with my outstanding requests I'll do that :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 11th May 2012 at 5:06 PM
this is an awesome posebox. many sims 2 movie makers have actions with police and kind of this stuff... so it's good
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th May 2012 at 5:16 PM
I want this so bad! But I don't have Bon Voyage. This is looks great too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 21st May 2012 at 1:38 AM
[QUOTE=LaniLuvvYhu]I want this so bad! But I don't have Bon Voyage. This is looks great too![/QUOTE

hi lani,
what expansions do you have? I'm trying to figure out what eps run with the box as is, so if you wouldn't mind still downloading and trying it out, I'd be really grateful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 27th May 2012 at 12:39 PM
how do i use the gun for the gun poses?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 28th May 2012 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by live2draw
The guns can be found in the Glasses section. You can equip one or the both guns. Some of the poses use the left hand gun. Those poses are:
-Pose 3
-Pose 5
-Pose 8
-Pose 4 uses both guns

That was in the description. Hope that clears things up. I know the description is kind of long, but it has all the information you need to use the content. People should really read it before asking questions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 1:32 PM
Always will love this ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 3:08 PM
These are absolutely perfect! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 1:33 PM
wow, so many realistic poses! Gives a great realistic touch ingame! thank you soooo much!!
Test Subject
#47 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 1:35 AM
one question, where i can find the weapon of the polician posebox . i mean when i play sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 3:05 PM
Good posebox and recolouring!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 6:27 PM Last edited by deathBYflies : 16th Apr 2014 at 10:05 AM.
Edit: Oh No! I spoke too soon! Yes, the poses are great but I don't recommend using this without BV.
This item caused Build Mode to stop saving AND wiped several lot stories' HTML files!
Thank Jobs for Time Machine backups!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is really good! After all these years, I finally discover pose boxes, and this is one of the best.

FYI... works perfectly without BV in my game: Base + EPs up to and including Pets, Mac
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:08 PM
Oye estas poses están genial. Muchas gracias, esto es lo que estaba buscando hacer años, es para hacer una serie. Gracias :D
Page 2 of 3