Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Illumutations" - Transformable Shelf w/ Light

by Numenor Posted 20th Mar 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2009 at 10:51 AM by Numenor : Confirmad compatibility with AL and M&G

207 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 201 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Field Researcher
#51 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:31 AM
Thank you! You are the MOD! :D

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#52 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 9:13 AM
He's more like the ModFather.... Great work Numenor, it always astounds me the talent of people and you are top of the list by far!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#53 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
He's more like the ModFather.... Great work Numenor, it always astounds me the talent of people and you are top of the list by far!

I second that....... you ARE the Man!....absolutely stunning.... oh, and Peter, another great job on the mesh and textures.....beautiful!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 10:51 AM
Once again, amazing work Numenor! Your mind keeps on inventing more new ideas! I wonder what you will come up with next.
Thank you!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:56 AM
Thanks for everything you do!
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:13 PM
Spectacular
Alchemist
#57 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 1:15 PM
GREAT!
Sei sempre il migliore ...
ciao
#58 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:33 PM
Outstanding!!! as alway's i alway's look forward to see what you guys come up with next! keep up the good work folks. :D
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:56 PM
You are abso-effing-lutely brillent, Numenor. I bow to the Mod-Father.

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Forum Resident
#60 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:07 PM
Oh my God, this is unbelievably awesome! Thanks you so incredibly much for these! You rock!
Mad Poster
#61 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:09 PM
Um...WOW!!! Awesome!
I'm sure your mind is overflowing with other stuff you're ganna make but can I suggest you make a version of these shelves that work the other way up? So I mean like instead of having the single shelf at the bottom then adding above that could you do it so that the first shelf is at the top and then they add underneath?
I HAVE to download this as soon as I get my sims comp back!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#62 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:43 PM
SOLD!!!
I love this idea and will be using these all the time! Your creativity is astounding and your generosity to share is too. Thanks for your time and any gray hair that you may have added in making this.
Karr
Instructor
#63 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Do you want me to have an heart attack? lol! At first I thought you were actually reporting a break-down!

:sorry: I really am terrible I should be one of those people who play with things until they break. Please don't have a heart attack - I'd miss you!
Quote:
Cups placed there by the sims: zero; the sims don't put anything on the shelf autonomously; they can only interact with the objects already there.
Cups placed manually by you: six (only the lowest two are actually "cleanable" by the maid).

Ha! You actually went and tried it. All I had to do was mention "espresso." And after I posted, of course I remembered that cups are only placed on coffee tables, even if the coffee table is in a six-storey tower at the furthest edge of the lot.

Let's see, this shelf must not be affected by your place more items hack, n'est-ce pas?
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:30 PM
This is wonderful! You're so brilliant, ya kinda scare me. Just exactly what alternate universe do you hail from?
Field Researcher
#65 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:09 PM
How'd you get to be such a freaking GENIUS?! This shelf is an excellent idea and solves a problem that has been bothering me since I started playing. THANK YOU!
Scholar
#66 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:20 PM
One no 2 words (in french sorry) : 1) Magnifique 2) Génial

THANKs a lot to you 2 !
Field Researcher
#67 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:36 PM
Gosh, Numenor...! It's one of the greatest downloads ever possible!
Thank you so very much for giving us this beautiful, useful, so multifunctional item!
It's like I never gonna need to download any more shelves - cause this download has it all... I don't think it can get any better than this, with wall shelves!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:52 PM
Beautiful work, both of you.
Test Subject
#69 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:55 PM
napracowałeś się (niestety nie mogę po English) :bandit: this is good
Forum Resident
#70 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:04 PM
Nice work Numenor, but I would have made a stackable version.
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:33 PM
This is just amazing! This can be used without OFB, correct?
Forum Resident
#72 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:37 PM
Quote:
OFB users please read: in order to ensure compatibility with the non-OFB games

why can't we make posts consisting just of a quote? The above says everything required.
Field Researcher
#73 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:51 PM
You've really outdone yourself Numenor!

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:20 PM
Every once in a while an object comes along that makes my jaw drop. This is fabulous! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 9:35 PM
I can only say two things, WOW and THANKS!

Intru informatique...
Page 3 of 9