Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Georgian Manor Set

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 7th Sep 2006 at 3:59 AM - Updated 13th Sep 2006 at 5:15 AM by phoenix_phaerie

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 160 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#76 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:39 AM
Set is really wonderful and classy! THank you 4 sharing!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#77 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 4:29 AM
A charming period house. I can hardly wait to move it into my neighborhood. Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us. I truly am looking forward to your next creation.
Test Subject
#78 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:50 PM
You are the best, this is a great set. thanks
Instructor
#79 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:30 PM
Absolutely gorgeous.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Field Researcher
#80 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 6:36 AM
Awesome Work
I D/L your astounding Georgian Manor set
What a joy it is to see this on a fashioned home`’
That you so much, `For this exceptionally beautiful set.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#81 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 4:58 PM
I love the Georgian style. So glad you made it!
Test Subject
#82 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
I think your set looks great, np with high polycount - hey that's what makes it look authentic and nice.
Test Subject
#83 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:08 PM
I have downloaded this and I don't know if it's because I have the Pets expansion or not, but the windows flash blue T__T is there something I can download to fix?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#84 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Josh-kun
I have downloaded this and I don't know if it's because I have the Pets expansion or not, but the windows flash blue T__T is there something I can download to fix?

Did you delete the shorter shutter window? YOU CANNOT DELETE THAT FILE because it contains the color information for ALL windows. You also cannot delete the entry door because it has the color information for all doors.
Test Subject
#85 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:25 PM
If it would not be too much trouble would it be possible to make a 2 tile shuttered window and a 3 tile shuttered window? I am making a house that needs both, I have something now that can work but it just does not look right. I am using the rest of this set for the house.

Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#86 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:02 PM
the doors work fine, the only windows that seem to be messing up are the arched window and the large shutter? i think lol, I downloaded the harvard house that uses these windows, when I saw they were messed up I downloaded the zip file straight from here...

I'll try downloading the zip again after I delete them.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 8:18 PM
Awesome! Thanks
Field Researcher
#88 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:02 AM
This set is amazing! Thank you for sharing (My version of the house is uploaded now) ^^
Test Subject
#89 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 7:47 PM
I don't know how, or why, but the windows (as well as my other old custom objects that worked fine pre-pets) are working fine now. I didn't change anything lol Guess it just took some time for it to kick in or something?

Anyways lovely set, I love it!
Test Subject
#90 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 12:41 AM
Default Fantabulous!!!!
Wow, I downloaded this window , door set and the quality is off the hook!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I'm so jealous of your talent!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:51 AM
This has to be one of the BEST looking build sets that I have ever come across. VERY well done and THANK YOU for sharing it! It'll definitely be the featured CC of my next upload! =D

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Test Subject
#92 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:49 AM
Default you are actually amazing
and i am in awe

this is EXACTLY what i have wanted for months and months, and its done to absolute breathtaking perfection

it really is beautiful

*inspired*

and now i'm excited to get building again! something i havent done in absolutely ages

i'm really glad i had a browse around the windows downloads now

you've made my day
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 11:56 AM
I just wanted to come back to say I have used these in the game, and to date, they are the best set i have used! They look fantastic! What more can I say...thankyou for your hard work, it is muchly appreciated!!

hugs

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 12:01 PM
oh they look wonderful thanks for your hard work!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#95 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 4:49 AM
could you build a reverse of the front door so it can open to the left with the knocker on the outside intead of it being on the inside when reversed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#96 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by a2006w18
could you build a reverse of the front door so it can open to the left with the knocker on the outside intead of it being on the inside when reversed

I have no control over which way the door opens. The game designates what side of the door is the "outside" and what is the "inside".

But even if I could change it, I wouldn't do it anyway. This set was alot of work and it's too much for me to go back to it over something unnecessary. Sorry.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 1:10 PM
Thanks, this is what i needed!
Field Researcher
#98 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:57 PM
looks amazing! thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#99 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 10:21 PM
These are awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#100 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 4:06 AM
The windows and doors work when you put them in a house, but the thumbnails for them are all blue.
Page 4 of 7