Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gardener Service - v2.3 (4th May 2014)

by douglasveiga Posted 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:14 AM - Updated 4th May 2014 at 11:25 PM by douglasveiga

736 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 448 Feedback Posts, 287 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 29 of 30
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#701 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 10:13 AM
Thanks you
Test Subject
#702 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 11:18 AM
Gardener Service - Phone
Quote: Originally posted by samantha.b
i can't either. maybe it doesn't work

Same here..
Scholar
#703 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PorcelainMelody
Same here..

And you did what?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#704 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:02 PM
Большое спасибо за мод!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#705 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 7:41 AM Last edited by PorcelainMelody : 10th Aug 2015 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Not working mod
Something Went WRONG!

I FIGURED IT OUT, THAT THE EX. PACK Into The Future or World Adventure OVERWRITES YOUR MOD! NOW I CAN'T FIND THE SERVICE AGAIN, NEED A FIX PLEASE!!

• I also tried it past back in the mods
    folder
    - but still the same/not working - it
    doesn't appear in the phone's menu.
  • It did work with the base game and with
    a few expansion packs.
  • What I installed yesterday:
    • MesterS. Stuff
    • Outdoor L. Stuff
    • World Adv.
    • Into the Future
  • Than I checked my mods in the game - I
    noticed some replacements didn't showing up
    so I repasted my 'Mods' & 'Overrides' folder
  • This solved the problem for many packages. But not all.

~ Sorry for shouting..
Re:
Quote: Originally posted by PorcelainMelody
Same here..

Now mine works finally, I reinstalled the game and currently I have only the base game, (patched to the Latest up-s)
AAND - The Gardener Came! The gardener Worked, and The Gardener Left!
I'm so, so happy now, Thanks for this Amazing mod!!

× × ×
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#706 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 11:26 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#707 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 6:59 PM Last edited by ki4ki_b : 22nd Nov 2015 at 7:06 PM. Reason: more info
Love this better than sliced bread.....
I have no issues with this mod.
I have WA,seasons,generations,ambitions,LN,High end lofts, townlife.
I do not have the Future game, which people have said they have issues with and this mod, but I do have WA and it works fine - he comes, he tends, he stores it all and he leaves.... awesome sauce!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#708 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 6:02 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#709 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 9:01 AM
This is great. I can use it on my bigger farms. Thanks
Test Subject
#710 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 12:10 PM
have all EP/SP on 1.67, works great.

Could you make a version where we can select the number of gardeners we want to hire? would be a nice addition, perhaps a wheel selection (1, 2, 4, 6) ? I make some pretty large gardens and even with two gardeners helping a family of 4 tend the garden, everything doesn't get done before they leave.
Lab Assistant
#711 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 8:56 AM
Would it be possible for the gardener NPC to be full-time, like your housekeeper service?

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been."
.:The Cove:.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#712 Old 4th Apr 2016 at 7:08 PM
Thank you so much! I love this mod, too bad I don't have any gardens
Lab Assistant
#713 Old 9th May 2016 at 7:35 PM
pizza delivery has disappeared
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#714 Old 25th May 2016 at 7:09 PM
THANK YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#715 Old 28th May 2016 at 4:25 PM
Test Subject
#716 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 12:25 AM Last edited by JagaTelesin : 29th Jun 2016 at 10:38 PM.
Possible bug:

S3 Patch level: 1.69.43.024017
Expansions: All except University

Detail: Gardener(s) will tend the garden features as configured. Death flowers get deposited in Family Inventory correctly. Money Bags will be 'stolen' by the service sim (i.e. - not placed in Family Inventory). I just witnessed it with my own eyes on a perfect money tree. Waited ~15 sim minutes after he gave the produce report and left, and checked every container in the house (both the fridge, and custom containers). Was also not in the active sim's inventory (only 1 sim in the household), and as indicated not in family inventory.

No idea how many countless thousands of Simoleons they've cost me. At this point I might have to terminate their employment.

I do use dozens of other mods, but none that affect money trees, money bags, etc. I have never had an issue growing a money tree myself, or harvesting them properly.

Edit/Update (6/29/2016): Just tried another test and left the gardener one (1) money tree to harvest instead of four (4). This time he worked properly and deposited the four money bags into family inventory. I can only assume that too many trees, too many harvestable bags, or a bad game state was to blame. Going to keep giving them more trees each time to see where the break point might be.

--= J
Instructor
THANKS POST
#717 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 4:07 PM Last edited by AngieMFAK77 : 3rd Dec 2016 at 4:30 AM.
Seems to be no option to hire from phone on 1:69 patch.
(EA CS made me update when I didn't want to!)

Edit* My bad - I realised it wasn't a "dial-up" option to hire but a "click on phone for option", option.
It's working fine.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#718 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 5:31 AM
I'm using Nraas register to remove a lot of the random sims 3 game spawns. Does the gardener come from a service pool? I can't seem to find the hire option when calling from the home phone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#719 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 8:11 PM
this mod is very awesome,, and the only one gardener mod in whole world. BUT, unfortunately doest work with me. i've tried everything, but no option shows in my lined phone. darn,,, i really want it tho. so i searched for days to find the solution,, and : haha.. i find one.

my condition : no awesome/nraas/mastercontroller installed in my game. SP+EP installed till master suite. my base patch 1.67. the only mod i hv is cc for sim's appearance (eyes,clothes,face).

what i did :
1. clean all caches :

CASPartCache.package
scriptCache.package
simCompositorCache.package
compositorCache.package
socialCache.package

2. and the MOST IMPORTANT step is :
put "resources.cfg" into your : The Sims 3/Mods
(not inside the Packages folder!)

you can download it here : http://skuld.modthesims.info/Resource.cfg
if you do it right, there will be message appears on LogIn/Load save file menu, telling you the list of all your mods installed.

hope it helps all of you, coz it's very great mod i've found. no guarantee from me it works for everyone tho.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#720 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 2:19 PM
Late to the party here, but thanks for this great mod!
For those other late comers, I'm fully patched, have all expansions, and this gardener works great for me on Win 7, with Overwatch and StoryProgression. I would suggest carefully following the steps for mod installation (as well as what Maze.Seven posted here), and/or noting any caveats mentioned by other posters that have encountered quirks (see JagaTelesin's post).
Beyond that, this has now made gardening something I can enjoy without eating up the whole of my sim day.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#721 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 6:43 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#722 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 5:36 PM
Hello there. I have to say many thanks for creating this very needy mod to The Sims 3 game. Appreciate you ;*
THANKS POST
#723 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 3:14 AM
thank u sooooooo much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#724 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 11:54 PM Last edited by Inanna the Banana : 6th Aug 2018 at 10:32 AM.
This mod is really good when the gardener actually shows up Sometimes they will show up if I reset the service but there's some neighborhoods where they just don't show up at all. Thanks for making anyway because this game really needed a gardener service!
Test Subject
#725 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 5:08 AM
I just downloaded this mod and my gardener wont show up. I've tried the reset option, made sure my game is up to date and nothing. It's past 8AM and nobody has shown up. I know the mod is downloaded correctly since the options are showing up to have the gardener come and I get the notification confirming they'll arrive at 8AM. Not sure what to do?
Page 29 of 30