Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Vegetable Plants,Ingredients and Recipes(Update:23.02.2016)

by icemunmun Posted 23rd May 2015 at 10:50 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2016 at 8:50 PM by icemunmun

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
#26 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:50 PM
This mod is fantastic, but I only have SN installed, so I can use the recipes package or it won't work?

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 26th May 2015 at 1:10 PM
thanks
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th May 2015 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 17mars
Just an FYI for you - I found that there is an unnamed mystery plant that comes with your mod. My sim found it when she went to the store (for 9 simoleans) took it home, planted it, grew it and harvested. It's in the picture here. Looks like a little yellow firecracker. It works well simply doesn't have a name on it.

Thank you for these, BTW! Loving these harvestables and looking forward to more!

'Faceplam moment'......That was supposed to be a bamboo shoot but since it looks so odd on a bush I planned to remove it and just keep it for personal use.Clearly I fail at removing stuff
I will remove it in the next update or keep it in and localize it properly if you guys want a genetically modified bamboo shoot growing on a bush .I will add a couple recipes utilizing it too then.

Quote: Originally posted by bellakenobi
This mod is fantastic, but I only have SN installed, so I can use the recipes package or it won't work?

You can use the normal recipe package but some of the recipes will have empty pans and cutting boards while cooking.Mostly visual drawbacks.The cooking process will not be disturbed as such!

Thanks s1d9m9c4 , landerlady12 , BrittaMA
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th May 2015 at 8:52 PM
I think bamboo shoots would be great if you willing to add them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 27th May 2015 at 3:04 AM
I LOVE gardening and you are giving me and my game life!!!! Thankss <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 30th May 2015 at 7:17 AM
Omg, you don't know how long I've been waiting for something like this!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, and more, more, more (please)! Fabulous work.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 30th May 2015 at 8:03 AM
Thanks for these! Looking forward what else you'll create
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#33 Old 31st May 2015 at 4:37 PM
thank you great job
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#34 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 5:40 PM
Icemunmun, if you could definitely keep in the adorable bamboo shoot and if you were to add some recipes that would be excellent. I highly appreciate all you've created and shared so far, it is making my sims world so much more fun and adding more color and light to my game (especially during my international food festivals ) Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 12:54 PM
Thank you very much for amazing job!!! I love mods with new plants, receipts and ingredients and glad that I have your mod. In my game I have 8 (not 7) plants and I don`t know the name of 8 plant (no name). My sims can buy it but there are no any receipts with this ingredients.

Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 2:44 PM
The 8th one is a bamboo shoot which was left in by mistake.But I am going to update the mod with new recipes and a bamboo plant(thankfully not a bush,but a new mesh) as soon as I have enough time! Thanks for the feedback everyone
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Jennifer71 : 15th Jun 2015 at 11:10 PM.
southern recipes
nice mod thank youu Can you make southern food like collard greens, sweet potato pie, grits, scrambled eggs, black eyed peas,squash, redbeans and rice, gumbo, jambalaya, yams
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 3:15 AM
love it !!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 5:53 AM
Hello, I am having problems with this mod. I have the ccLoader, the green ingredient file and the recipe file but the ingredients and the recipe books are missing. I have cleared the cache. Do you have any suggestions for me on how to get this working?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mekia02
Hello, I am having problems with this mod. I have the ccLoader, the green ingredient file and the recipe file but the ingredients and the recipe books are missing. I have cleared the cache. Do you have any suggestions for me on how to get this working?

Do you have the other mods using CCLoader? Does none of them show up or only my mod is not showing?Also do you have any other food related mods?

Can you check what message shows up when you type "CCLoader" ( without quotes) in the cheat console?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 2:25 PM
This is amazing!!! I cannot wait to try these in game =)
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 1:51 PM
Hey! Here is russian translate
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  MTS_Simmania_GreenVegetablesTranslations.7z (574 Bytes, 17 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:55 PM
cool thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#44 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 6:36 PM
Great update, Icemunmun! These new recipes just make me want to try them in real life now, they sound (and look) delicious!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 9:31 PM
Thanks for the Update ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 7:27 AM
Thank you for new update!!!! I like very much the kind of new Bamboo (it looks very realistic), but sims can`t grow it (only previous version), also the plates with new receipts are empty and there are no pictures on the journal skill. Perhaps I did mistake while installing the mod
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:55 AM
I'm so sorry for the mess. This time proper translation
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Russian Translations_Green Vegetables.7z (3.4 KB, 13 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#48 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alexiya
Thank you for new update!!!! I like very much the kind of new Bamboo (it looks very realistic), but sims can`t grow it (only previous version), also the pl
ates with new receipts are empty and there are no pictures on the journal skill. Perhaps I did mistake while installing the mod

Did you clear the caches ? Have you downloaded both the new packages (harvestables and recipes) ? Which versionof the recipes are you using( normal or heavy) ?Do you have the required EPs?
Try reinstalling both the packages again.Make sure to remove the previous ones and clear the caches.
Meanwhile I will check for any mistakes on my part.

Thank you desiree101 and steveset .And thanks martlet for the translations!
Test Subject
#49 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 11:06 AM Last edited by Alexiya : 13th Jul 2015 at 4:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Did you clear the caches ? Have you downloaded both the new packages (harvestables and recipes) ? Which versionof the recipes are you using( normal or heavy) ?Do you have the required EPs?
Try reinstalling both the packages again.Make sure to remove the previous ones and clear the caches.
Meanwhile I will check for any mistakes on my part.

Thank you desiree101 and steveset .And thanks martlet for the translations!

1. Yes, I did (always clear the catches after installing/removal any mods
2. Yes, I did downloaded both packages
3. I`m using heavy variations
4. May be the problem with my game version (1.63 ), but other mods works without any problem (I have some mods with ingredients and receipts) . I try to install only this mod to check.
5. I don`t have EPs (I don`t know what it is and for what)

Other your mods Spring Harvest And CookBook...and previos version of this mod works perfect (the problem only with bamboo receipts. Sim can cook it and eat, but the plate is empty). Also I have Cinderellimod_GreekRecipesPlantsIngredients_FullVersion (works too)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#50 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alexiya
1. Yes, I did (always clear the catches after installing/removal any mods
2. Yes, I did downloaded both packages
3. I`m using heavy variations
4. May be the problem with my game version (1.63 ), but other mods works without any problem (I have some mods with ingredients and receipts) . I try to install only this mod to check.
5. I don`t have EPs (I don`t know what it is and for what)

Other your mods Spring Harvest And CookBook...and previos version of this mod works perfect (the problem only with bamboo receipts. Sim can cook it and eat, but the plate is empty). Also I have Cinderellimod_GreekRecipesPlantsIngredients_FullVersion (works too)

By EPs I meant Expansion Packs.The recipe files require World Adventures and Supernatural.

I have updated the file to properly reflect the new bamboo plant mesh.It was a mistake on my part as I had uploaded an earlier version of the mod instead of the current one . Now it should properly show the new mesh of the Bamboo Plant.Sorry for that.And thanks for the report!

As for the recipes I could not reproduce the errors .Can you redownload the files and clear the ObjectThumbnail cahes too in the Thumbnail file.
Page 2 of 5