Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Xhallie Custom Wrench Icon Update (+10 New Options!)

by MizoreYukii Posted 1st Oct 2019 at 5:13 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2024 at 11:28 PM by MizoreYukii : Updated (Patch 1.105.345.1020)

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 11:18 AM
Downloaded the new files and installed and I'm still having issues. Using the blue CC custom wrench.
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmyRachaelNapier
Downloaded the new files and installed and I'm still having issues. Using the blue CC custom wrench.

i was about to give this feedback too, i'm using MizoreYukii_CustomWrenchIcon_PlumbobPurple. i'm glad i'm not the only one.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 4:25 PM
@AmyRachaelNapier @rose.halliwell I just checked not only my original files but tried downloading from MTS, the files are working from both ends. I deleted the _S4_ from the original file names when updating this time for the patch, which means if you drag and drop the new version into the folder without deleting the old version you will run into this problem. Please delete the old file, delete your localthumbcache, then try again.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 4:26 PM
Thank you for updating so fast!
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
@AmyRachaelNapier @rose.halliwell I just checked not only my original files but tried downloading from MTS, the files are working from both ends. I deleted the _S4_ from the original file names when updating this time for the patch, which means if you drag and drop the new version into the folder without deleting the old version you will run into this problem. Please delete the old file, delete your localthumbcache, then try again.

Hi, I just redownloaded the files, made a clean mod folder with just the Blue CC Icon and the Swatch Icon (just to be sure, that is correct, yes?), deleted my localthumbcache and still getting the UI issues.

I noticed however that in the zip folder, the date modified for the Blue CC Icon is the 4th of June. I downloaded the Green CC Icon to check, and noticed that the date modified for that file is the 26th of July; this version works fine.
It seems like the file hasn't been updated on MTS, but I don't understand since it worked for you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmyRachaelNapier
Hi, I just redownloaded the files, made a clean mod folder with just the Blue CC Icon and the Swatch Icon (just to be sure, that is correct, yes?), deleted my localthumbcache and still getting the UI issues.

I noticed however that in the zip folder, the date modified for the Blue CC Icon is the 4th of June. I downloaded the Green CC Icon to check, and noticed that the date modified for that file is the 26th of July; this version works fine.
It seems like the file hasn't been updated on MTS, but I don't understand since it worked for you.

That is correct! That's weird though. I've tried re-uploading all the files on here again and hopefully this time it solves the issue for you.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 7:31 PM Last edited by AmyRachaelNapier : 28th Jul 2020 at 8:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
That is correct! That's weird though. I've tried re-uploading all the files on here again and hopefully this time it solves the issue for you.

Just redownloaded and checked, and it's still broken. That's really weird. I guess I'll stick with the Green CC Icon for now,
The date modified on the file when I download is still the 4th of June (04/06/2020 10:50, I'm in the UK so day comes before month). It's like it's not saved the updated version.
Maybe MTS is being weird.

EDIT: Clearing my browser Cookies fixed it and let me download the updated file ???? I don't understand but I guess it works now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 7:26 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#59 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 10:33 PM
So excited to see this get fixed for the patch that came out yesterday.
Test Subject
#60 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 9:45 PM
I hope this gets updated soon.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 8:43 PM
Thank you for the update!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 12:11 AM
Will this work with Nov 17th patch?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abgirlee
Will this work with Nov 17th patch?

Yes it will, that patch fixed something internal and didn't change any of the UI (or tuning).

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 10:57 AM
Hi @MizoreYukii - Thank you for your awesome mod, however, I believe it may require an update after the 21st Anniversary patch.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 3:37 PM
Definitely needs an update.
Test Subject
#66 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 9:47 AM
Thank you so much for updating this so quickly!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 5:00 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 4:53 PM
I'm making this post on 3/3/2021 i think the mod needs to be updated. it messes up the UI in CAS and Outside of CAS
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyato
I'm making this post on 3/3/2021 i think the mod needs to be updated. it messes up the UI in CAS and Outside of CAS

@inuyato It's already been updated. Try clearing your browser's cache/cookies and try downloading again, and make sure your other UI mods are updated (TOOL, UI Cheats, More Columns in CAS, Color Sliders, More Clubs Per Sim, etc.).

Test Subject
#70 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 11:41 AM
Can you make custom icons for anniversary/sims birthday icon added in the recent patch aswell? It's like the wrench icon but a birthday cake icon with green background.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 2:29 AM
Just a heads up! The Patch today broke this mod. (Sprite sheet for the wrench must have been changed by the sims's team, and so it's unaligned.)

Love this mod! Will be watching for an update ^_^
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 8:59 AM
@MizoreYukii .. thank you so much for updating this so quickly, it really makes a huge difference, wa-ay better than that blue wrench!!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pinkerchu
Just a heads up! The Patch today broke this mod. (Sprite sheet for the wrench must have been changed by the sims's team, and so it's unaligned.)

Love this mod! Will be watching for an update ^_^

It's also making the UI a weird green color. I removed this mod and the UI went back to normal (I thought it was UI cheats but it wasn't)
Test Subject
#74 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 12:57 PM
Just a heads up to let you know that with the small new 'scenarios' patch, it looks like this mod isn't working .. it's making the UI green, and the menu buttons etc. are muddling into each other .. not sure if you're aware?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrsfoxichik
Just a heads up to let you know that with the small new 'scenarios' patch, it looks like this mod isn't working .. it's making the UI green, and the menu buttons etc. are muddling into each other .. not sure if you're aware?

I am, I'm an active modder and always check my mods during patch days. Will have an update hopefully out later today.

Page 3 of 5