Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2021 at 10:39 AM
Default Can't register on InSim.org
I'm trying to register on Insimenator.org. But the site keeps telling me that i didn't answer the verification questions correctly. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my answers?
Here are the "questions" and my answers:
A butterfly on the... - my answer: sky
I can go twice as... - my answer: fast
Take a... - my answer: break
It's in a... - my answer: box
A Reading... - my answer: from the book

Apart from those "questions" there's a standard verification thing with typing in letters from an image which I believe I'm doing correctly.

(also sorry if i posted this in the wrong section of the forum, I didn't know where else to post).
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2021 at 10:39 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 16th Apr 2021 at 10:51 PM.
Jenna had to change up the questions again, because the bots got around the last set (it was a massacre...). Anyway, all I can say is do a search (the first two sentences should do the trick), because it does make sense. And please don't post the answers, because those bots are really annoying and they somehow figure it out after a while.
(all but one of your answers are wrong, I can tell you that much).

But the bots don't seem to have figured out this one, so as long as it works, it looks like we're keeping it
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 1:35 PM Last edited by jmrosseter : 20th Jul 2023 at 4:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by elektrofor
I'm trying to register on Insimenator.org. But the site keeps telling me that i didn't answer the verification questions correctly. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my answers?
Here are the "questions" and my answers:
A butterfly on the... - my answer: sky
I can go twice as... - my answer: fast
Take a... - my answer: break
It's in a... - my answer: box
A Reading... - my answer: from the book

Apart from those "questions" there's a standard verification thing with typing in letters from an image which I believe I'm doing correctly.

(also sorry if i posted this in the wrong section of the forum, I didn't know where else to post).

Hint: Mr. Data's best friend's previous day job (in real life)
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jun 2023 at 2:31 PM
help
Quote: Originally posted by jmrosseter
Hint: Mr. Data's best friend's previous day job

im still very confused i dont know which one they did wrong and i have no idea how to register, guess ill look else where since the verify is way to hard... even for human s
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2023 at 5:46 PM
Hint: Google the lyrics (these aren't five separate questions...).
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2023 at 5:49 PM
@simmer22: that was the right hint. Finally got it. And only type in the last word of the sentence. Thank you!