Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Modeling Poses Overlay Hack V2 w/Face Overlays

by decorgal21572 Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 10:36 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:23 PM by whiterider

417 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 388 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 17
Lab Assistant
#226 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 9:28 PM
Hey, I just wanted to say you really do an awesome job on all these hacks you make. You're very talented. These come in handy with my Sim movies. Keep up the great work.
Thanks for these awesome hacks.
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 9:53 AM
Hi,

First I love this!!!!!!
the only thing is it makes Problems if I want to arange a group of sims but it work fine if I arange a single sim.
when a sim is in position and a second sim use the box the first sim is not on its green position mark.
is this a think that only hapend in my game?
Test Subject
#228 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 8:18 AM
lol I love this, except I tried downloading it but it still doesn't work >.< Any suggestions? Please and thanks
Test Subject
#229 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 6:47 AM
Absolutley amazing work!!!!

-Ms. Fortune
Test Subject
#230 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:41 AM
Can someone help me fix my sims 2 problem. I have download a sims 2 modeling poses program and ever since then ever time i move the mouse on a sims it resets them. So that mean everytime I want my sims to enteract with each other i cant because it keeps reseting. here's the link:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.ph...
help me please i will really appreciated it.

Post your answer here please:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?...06212941AAzWANH
Test Subject
#231 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 8:49 PM
Wow, I really like your stuff. I downloaded this, cuz I needed it to a story, and now I can have it to more storys! Thank you!!! *hug* ^-^
Lab Assistant
#232 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 10:03 PM
This is best and first hack I've ever downloaded :'D

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#233 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 5:43 AM
I have tried so much to use this mod. I've read the full thread numerous times. Maybe I am crazy, but I cannot find even where the camera box is to use this mod? Is it in create a family? Where is it? Does this mod even work for a Mac? I've been trying for months to make this mod work, and this is the first time I've asked a question. Please help.
Test Subject
#234 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 2:26 AM
Thanks for telling us to read the description fully. It answered ALL of my questions, so I didn't have to post any!
Test Subject
#235 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 1:29 PM
Wow now my skeleton sims (aka supermodels) can do poses! Thanks!
Test Subject
#236 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 12:55 AM
Hey man, thanks. I'll be thanking you when I use it in posts.
Test Subject
#237 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 6:24 PM
Wooow!!!!! Really cool!! =) Like it! Thankz!
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 5:04 AM
OMG! I LOVE IT! O.e

<3333
Lab Assistant
#239 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 4:39 AM
I fucking love it and i hope it fucking works! <3 :D
Test Subject
#240 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:12 PM
I read though whole page twice, but can't seem to find out how you tell your sims to pose them. Should i download a mesh or something. Please inform me.
Test Subject
#241 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by decorgal21572
Treeag, yes I did take out or modify some previous poses. Almost every female standing pose has been reworked. The ones I took out, if I saw used a lot, I just reworked and improved and others I changed if I noticed not many people using them.

Happy_simming, read the whole description for the first edition of this hack- it's an OVERLAY hack, so you can't queue stuff and that description explains that more. This was done so you can manipulate their facial expressions. To stop, you just choose stop instead of start which you should have noticed in the menu. You can't queue them one after another. As for the sinking stuff- read the full description. That's been explained in detail already.

Okay I read the full description from both of the hacks and I understand that this is an overlay hack and that you are not supposed to continually queue one after another. I only have base game so I never installed the first one, obviously because well I couldn't. But on the menu, assuming you meant the one that shows up when you click on the box, does not have a stop option. It only has the female options and male options and the snap reset. And though I've used it a couple of times, the only way for me to get my sim out of the pose was to use the snap reset, which I really don't like because you said not to use it so much. Everything else works perfectly.

Hopefully you reply. :lovestruc

Stephanie
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 9:55 PM
this is so useful. thank you!
Test Subject
#243 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 10:37 AM
Can't wait to try it!! Amazing work by the looks of it Thanks!! ^^

~ * No cheating, no fun... * ~
Field Researcher
#244 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 10:34 PM
Thank you so much! It's wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#245 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 12:07 PM
decorgal21572, you are my god! Words can not decribe how thankful I am for this, so a simple "thank you" will far from cover it. Please know that this is my most appreciated item for the game - and I am so amazed that you have been able to do it!
Excellent work, decorgal21572, EXCELLENT!

- Lea/blackfairy

The future is now!
Test Subject
#246 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:09 PM
I love these poses but I'm not able to use them in bv when my sims are on vacations even using the dormspecific cheat the box doesn't show up in hobbies and it does when my sims arn't on vacation.
Test Subject
#247 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 1:15 AM
Now I can watch my Gaara sim pose for me in is pervy undies. 8D
Test Subject
#248 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 9:52 PM
Love them. XD
Lab Assistant
#249 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 12:38 AM
awesomeee :lovestruc
it makes me wanna play sims RIGHT NOW... after i download it

im an emo
im a goth
im a punk

IM A PERSON. Don't label me.
Test Subject
#250 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 4:53 PM
Thank youuu! This is JUST what i've been looking for, great work!!!!
Page 10 of 17