Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Modeling Poses Overlay Hack V2 w/Face Overlays

by decorgal21572 Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 10:36 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:23 PM by whiterider

417 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 388 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 17
Test Subject
#251 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 11:01 AM
this is wonderful. thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:24 PM
Lol, my sims turn his head around backwards to look at another sims passing by.
Test Subject
#253 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 1:33 AM
Some lots will have the box show up, others will not. Seems to depend on the neighbourhood (btw I have all expansions, but uni & ofb, and I have the HM fashion stuff pack).
Other than that... the lots that have the box showing up is working great. Love it and can't want to do some pictures! :D

"It is better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all." Alfred Lord Tennyson

<3 Twihard fan 4 life! <3
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:12 AM
All I can say is...THANK YOU.....my family portraits never looked so good. I've had this mod for roughly 24 hours and I don't know how I ever managed without it. I might even start uploading some of my textures soon since I no longer have to deal with the mundane. classic sim standing there looking at me as if to say...'duh....' LOL..thanks again.
Test Subject
#255 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:41 PM
Ok I'm pretty sure I unzipped the files but every time I double click them a window comes up saying something like plese double-click a cutom content file to install,but I did double cilck it...what am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
#256 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:52 AM
OMG this is freaking amazing...

*bows down*
I love this hack! Already trying out some arrangements and taking screenshots. I Just love this!

Great work man. Keep it up!
Test Subject
#257 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 3:35 PM
Do you create your poses with "Simsposes 2" ? (this is a software)

^^^thanks
Test Subject
#258 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:02 AM
Thanks so much. :-D This is quite brilliant indeed.
Test Subject
#259 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:20 PM
I love it! Thank you :D

SurfeRosa! <3
Test Subject
#260 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 2:16 PM
Had the original and this update is great. Finally an easy way to pose sims. Thank You.
Test Subject
#261 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 4:02 PM
Is this compatble with apartment life?I just want to make sure before I put it back in my downloads folder because there is a lot of hacks that is causing weird stuff to happen in AL.
Test Subject
#262 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 7:53 AM
Thank you so much! I have seen my friends using this and wanted it so bad I had to pry it out of them to share their coveted secret for such awesome sim poses! LOL Thank YOU so much for creating it!!!
Test Subject
#263 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:36 PM
My ones not working! Dous anyone know why? I asked a sims 2 member ho has it and she has done the same as me and hers is working. Any ideas?
Test Subject
#264 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 7:34 PM
I cant see it in my game (Hobbies/Misc.) Maybe It will show up later on in the game cause it happened in one of my hacks before. I really want this awesome download to work ^_^ Its amazing <3
Test Subject
#265 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 3:10 PM
Awesome

Wheeeeeeeeee!
Test Subject
#266 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 8:59 PM
This is a fantastic hack! But is it possible to make it available on community lots? I was really disappointed to find it wasn't there. =(
Test Subject
#267 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 7:45 AM
hello, does someone has tried it with appartment life??
it's a wonderful job!
Lab Assistant
#268 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nessa19892
This is a fantastic hack! But is it possible to make it available on community lots? I was really disappointed to find it wasn't there. =(

If you enable Buy mode, you should be able to use it on a community lot.
Test Subject
#269 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by renette0
If you enable Buy mode, you should be able to use it on a community lot.

Hmm but it wasn't under Hobbies/Misc.... :/
I can check again, cause when I first entered the game after downloading, it didn't even show up on residential lots.
Test Subject
#270 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cortex84
hello, does someone has tried it with appartment life??
it's a wonderful job!

I have Apartment Life and it works just fine for me.
Test Subject
#271 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 8:23 AM
this is Absolutely brilliant its just a little hard to remember what you put on lol.
Test Subject
#272 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 2:45 AM
ok so i don't have the original game i just have bon voyage and nightlife i just wanted to know if there is any other posings that i can use without the orgianl game? if not thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#273 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 5:11 PM
Thank for all of the hard work that you put into this. Awesome!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#274 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:37 PM
coco51 - You HAVE to have the original game to have expansions. They're addons to the base game, not standalone. Maybe you have one of the Deluxe type editions that came with the base game and Nightlife, but you can't just have Bon Voyage and Nightlife without the base game.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#275 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:33 PM
Are you sure this works with base game? I'm experiencing problems with it right now - only two pie menus are available, and the third (Which should display the enable pose/disable pose option) does not appear and the action is not played - it is as if I have cancelled..
Page 11 of 17