Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charlie Jensen

by LadyFrontbum Posted 30th Jan 2010 at 10:20 AM - Updated 9th Feb 2010 at 11:44 AM by BasTyra

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 4:06 AM
good to hear.
Test Subject
#52 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 3:42 AM Last edited by Magica288 : 2nd Apr 2010 at 4:09 AM.
I've downloaded both Charlie and Ariadne and neither of them look the same as they do in the pictures. I downloaded awesomemod and all the sliders so I'm not really sure what the problem is... is there anything I can do to fix this?

To be more specific, it's the facial features and whatnot that don't look the same.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 8:36 AM
How do they look magica? Could you show me a screenie?

I think when I packaged charlie and ariadne I stripped all custom content so all the lipstick and stuff needs to be added after opening them.

If you have awesomemod and the sliders they should be showing up correctly.
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 4:30 PM
Unfortunately every time I take a screenshot, it comes back as a black picture. I'm not sure why it's doing that. I expected the hair/clothes/etc wouldnt show up as they should when I downloaded the girls since I didn't download the custom content, but I downloaded all the sliders except the breast one (I got a 404 error when I clicked it) but on both of them, the body seems a little bigger than it should be and their faces are rounder. Other things seem off too but I can't quite puyt my finger on it. This is in comparison to the preview picture in my list of pre-made sims in the game. They both look fine in the preview pics (with the exception of the custom content not showing since i didnt add it).

It was a little difficult for me to download awesomemod, I wasn't sure if it was working properly but when I hit ctrl+shift+C to bring up showconfig, it does show that awesomemod is working. However I get an error on startup, that says ' WARNING: non-critical core mismatch. A core file not part of awesomemod does not match expected values. This could be the result of a version mismatch or third-party hack.' Could that be the problem?
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th May 2010 at 12:09 PM
I can't find the formal dress...
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 8th May 2010 at 1:30 PM
HEy Magica, it's really hard for me to say without seeing screenshots :/
The core mismatch error means you have the wrong awesomemod for your version of the game. You have to make sure you are using the right version of awesomemod. That said, if the game is working, it shouldn't really matter.

The dress is here http://blog.naver.com/jinhee_a/110074317742
Test Subject
#57 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 2:26 AM
mm lady you'r the best thanks
Test Subject
#58 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 11:47 PM Last edited by big gordon : 26th Jun 2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: crappy spelling
Have to say this is one fine looking lass...shame I can't get her to show in my game, or even in the pre-made sims.I have everything bar awesome mod {does'nt support my version}. Can you please tell me where I am going wrong ?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 11:26 AM
gordon are you putting the sim file into the saved sims directory of your mydocs/ea/sims folder?
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyFrontbum
gordon are you putting the sim file into the saved sims directory of your mydocs/ea/sims folder?

Yes I have put the file in the proper folder, but nothing shows up at all. Its a puzzler no doubt.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 2:48 PM
There is no sim in the young adult section?

I'm not sure why that would be happening, sorry :/
Test Subject
#62 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyFrontbum
There is no sim in the young adult section?

I'm not sure why that would be happening, sorry :/

Finally found her. The fact that she is wearing a mac completly threw me. Still does'nt look anything like she should, but I've got her looking quite nice. Thanks for your help and keep on simming !
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 11:49 PM
this sim is so beautiful!!! I just have one quick question. I just installed awesomemod and I was wondering how to set my CAS sliders to 3. right now there only at 2 and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to change them. Thank you for your time!!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#64 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:41 AM
On the awesomemod download thread page there's a link to the config tool. If you scroll down after clicking it there is a section for cas stuff. Set the multiplier, scroll to the bottom and make your config package file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 9:37 PM Last edited by Suvrojit : 24th Nov 2010 at 10:09 PM.
I've downloaded your sliders & most of the custom content but when i run the game your sim shows completely different, your other sims had worked well previously...
This sim looks like this:::::
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/508/charlie1t.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/268/charlie2.jpg

pls help me...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 12:00 PM
She's very beautiful. Your sims are the most realistic and nice-looking sims I've ever seen in Sims 3.
Page 3 of 3