Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#326 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 5:50 PM
And I added tears, just for some realism. And (did you notice?) she's pregnant, like the other 5 members of the Insane Asylum, by Don Lotherio. He actually has 3 bolts with all of them! (Crazy ugly women are hot?)

And since this is the remains of my Asylum challenge, it's now full of babies and unhappy toddlers, my "Hero", gravestones and... THIS guy...
(Our Hero) "You are SO by-the-book gay!"
(Inmate in tutu) "Am NOT!"

But then he managed to get pregnant, which made him grow an afro (a glitch?). Well I've heard being pregnant can make you grow hair. And then he had twins (I think there are now 6 toddlers and 4 babies) and is now starving because he would rather go fishing because it's the only place the toddlers can't get at him. Oddly, he is the BEST parent, will pick up a toddler or feed a baby when he's about to DIE. Which I suspect will be soon...hay, if they WANT to commit suicide, why not?
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#327 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 5:54 PM
Hahaha :D
---------
Jane {Left} had a want to marry Georgia{Right}.
So,i plan a wedding party..O.o
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#328 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon99
Hahaha :D
---------
Hellen {Left} had a want to marry Jessie {Right}.
So,i plan a wedding party..O.o

And who did Jessie's makeup?

Field Researcher
#329 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 2:06 AM
grammapat Hi how are you? Thank you very much. You can download many of these characters in "our" page. LOL looks like, the makeover was a entire success!! BRAVO!!
roxmaniac What a jump gigantic! LOL

You see....fishes don´t need water!

Mad Poster
#330 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 7:34 PM
Flarz: I'm just ducky; but your fish are scary. "Out Site" - Widespot?

Field Researcher
#331 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Flarz: I'm just ducky; but your fish are scary. "Out Site" - Widespot?

Ducky? Hey that´s nice . True they should swim in the little lake, but they always refuse lol. I send you the link via mail. :-)
Lab Assistant
#332 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 11:20 PM
Presented without context.

And because I don't know if I actually can post only pictures, this is the context, cut for length:

Mad Poster
#333 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 11:35 AM
Looks to me like a lot of "Gaaaa! Get this small stinky creature away from me!"

Inventor
#334 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 12:28 AM

It looks like Laurence (the ginger) has some ulterior motives for his friend-o Brad
Scholar
#335 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 4:09 AM

Yes, she's got some quality parents... (Uncontrollables)
Test Subject
#336 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 6:57 AM Last edited by PHaNt0MhAl0 : 6th Dec 2013 at 7:08 AM.
Well, I had to scour all my more than 10000 Sim pictures just to find only a couple in which I thought were pretty good/funny to show here, I hope you think they are funny too!

Well, I guess you could say he is looking at his brain right now...

Gaah, I'm gonna eat you!

You love to salute whenever you please don't you?

...? Do I even need to say anything?

If you saw these same pics as before, don't worry, I deleted that post with them, because bigger is better, and I forgot I had them here already.

The Best Things in Life Come Unexpectedly.
Mad Poster
#337 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 1:37 PM

Jimmy Phoenix is having the best day ever! His wife just had a baby, he got a huge promotion on a chance card, the new position has the most casual dress code possible, he gets to bring home an equally casually-dressed work friend, and now it's time to party!

Gerry Mander suddenly realizes why his frat brother is uncomfortable living with his brother and sister-in-law.

Dora and Sharla Ottomas don't let the chaos at home interfere with their together time!

Mom and Dad still seem a bit elevated from the party last night, so Junior's just going to eat some leftover party snacks and go in to work.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#338 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 5:52 PM
Beau Broke - fat, happy, and um...got wood?
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#339 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 6:42 PM
I would combine this with above post, but you can't ADD PICS in an edit.
SO... making a baby is fast in Sim world, but this is scary. I have no idea how the BABY got to be bouncing around on the bed...

Field Researcher
#340 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 7:11 PM
Eehm... and a baby shouldn't be selectable... or does the rhombus belong to somesim else?
Mad Poster
#341 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aliceclaire
Eehm... and a baby shouldn't be selectable... or does the rhombus belong to somesim else?

It belongs to one of the parents under the covers, making a baby.

Inventor
#342 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 2:16 AM

Saw this on Fivey's (fraulinefive) tumblr and just HAD to do something to it. That face was priceless.
Test Subject
#343 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 6:25 AM

Felicia (pictured) and Katrine Sting's baby Eric appears to be having some gravitational issues...

Josh Lane's supposed to be studying for the end of his sophomore year but he thinks there are more important issues.

Not my pic - this is included with the OFB expansion, but it always gets me when I see it.
Instructor
#344 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 9:02 PM
'Not bad!'

Instructor
#345 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 3:06 AM

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Mad Poster
#346 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 11:52 PM
IBSgirl: I didn't click 'funny" because this is so WAY past funny! A great battle of knights: while one coward cuts his own throat, the others decide swords are too POINTY and, swords in hand, decide the fate of the land with a more civilized (if sissy) pillow fight.

Instructor
#347 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 3:00 AM
I have a couple of pet-related bloopers for you all!

Where did Lizzie disappear to?

Timmy is jumping for joy!

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#348 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 8:05 PM
Now THAT'S a plush carpet, Lizzie! I always find my pets that way when I haven't played the lot for awhile; creeps me out - leave them alone and you sink while your people all stop whatever they were doing. But even creepier is the pets I'm getting now with NO BODY!

Lab Assistant
#349 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 1:31 AM
Oh, how I love this thread. Time to contribute!

Long story short, Francis J. Worthington III got his wife pregnant in college, she dropped out to take care of the babies, he cheated on her, she dumped him, and he apparently started getting his from aliens, who are much rougher when kicking someone out than his ex.

Not sure why, but I realized that in a tiny section of the decorative shelf that came with BB's awesome kitchen set, there was an option to do yoga. I decided to click. This is what happened: floating yoga! This must be what happens after one achieves nirvana.

Ugly toddler wants a car? Never seen that before. He also kept wanting to buy shrubs.

Meanwhile, in the same house, his mother showed her level of classiness. I love his face, like, "Seriously?"
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 8:19 AM Last edited by VampDeLeon : 10th Dec 2022 at 4:45 PM.

Goodbye toaster pasties.
Page 14 of 104