Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#201 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 10:42 PM
I think the paperboy left something by the mailbox.....

Lets dance the Hula.

The fish wisperer.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#202 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 6:10 PM
The nannies need help knowing where to walk:

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#203 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 1:14 AM
Come and stay at the B&B with burnt lunch and a floor show.

And it's only the second day of opening!

*hums* "what a lovely day."

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#204 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 2:02 PM

River Land finished serving the mac and cheese, then went to grow his niece Rhein up. Without putting down the empty bowl. He hung onto it while pottytraining her, too.

"Why do you keep coming in here, Andrew?"
"Um - you've got a computer?"
"So you come in to stare at the screen while I'm asleep? You never use it, you just sit there."
"Uh -"
"You coming to get an eyeful? Go on, look. It's a body. Get over it. And get out of my room."

Admiring the Art by Peni G, on Flickr

Working Side by Side by Peni G, on Flickr

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Helptato
#205 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 3:07 PM

Um, is that going to be good for the baby?

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Field Researcher
#206 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 6:12 AM

I can't take credit for this picture, but it must be shared. I snagged this gem from a Sims story I read a longgg time ago on the official TS2 website. It made me laugh so hard I just HAD to save it to my pictures. Now, I'm glad I did since the site is shut down.

I can't remember the caption exactly, but it was something about om nom nom marshmallows.
Screenshots
Instructor
#207 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 12:50 AM
This happened in my Apocalypse hood. Everyone was miserable. The sinks were broken, the toilet was clogged, dirty diapers, dishes, and bottles littered the floor. Spencer ended up walking around butt naked for about 6 sim hours. He was so depressed he couldn't be bothered with wearing clothes.
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 3:02 PM

If you leave me now…
Lab Assistant
#209 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 2:12 AM
jayevonne:

About the last picture. ... Is steam coming out of her ears?
Field Researcher
#210 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 8:27 PM Last edited by roxmaniac : 9th Apr 2013 at 9:32 PM.
Asylum fail

Nice memories......

10 seconds later she died to

Lab Assistant
#211 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roxmaniac
Asylum fail

Nice memories......

10 seconds later she died to

Sorry, Roxmaniac, but I think I speak for more than myself when I say I don't quite understand what's going on in these pictures. Why is everyone dying? Is this really due to a glitch?
Mad Poster
#212 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 9:29 PM

This is only funny when you know that the graduate is the smoochee's old boyfriend, who was about to introduce his little sister to his old girlfriend, when his brother came along and decided to make out with her. Unfortunately, this wound up not happening because...

...because DAGNABIT COW HE'S KICKED YOU OUT THREE TIMES! Those are the graduate's parents, triple bolters who've never dated anybody else! She was roommates with the biggest dog on campus and never even thought about flirting with him! I think anybody would've quit without saving under the circumstances.

Joe Grundstrom is less fascinated by the content of Annie Newson's conversation than by the unusual way she says it.

"Dude, I couldn't help noticing you're striking out. Would you like some advice?"
"Sure thing!"
"I don't care what her turn-ons are, don't wear your speedo to the restaurant. Just don't."

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#213 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 9:37 PM
Mason Young loses his head by jumping on the lower bunk of a bunk bed:

That must have hurt!

There's nothing keeping you from using the restroom, nanny:

Brandon London used the bunny bear to talk through to his wife, but I x-ed it out and it became attached to him:

The bunny bear was still attached when they woohooed on the couch!

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Lab Assistant
#214 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 3:07 PM Last edited by Effelenn : 19th Apr 2013 at 9:22 PM. Reason: WAY too many pictures. Sorry!
Default Stupids Servos
I'm new to having servos in my game, and I've discovered that they are better off sold than activated.

For instance: why do Servos have wants and fears if they don't age? Here's a servo who "wanted" to take a dip in the hot tub when I sent her out to fetch groceries. She suddenly started emitting smoke!

I then had to wait until morning before she finally came to.

... Then he showed up.

Right. SOLD! for six thousand simoleons.
Mad Poster
#215 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 3:23 PM
Effelenn, please stick to the '4 pics per post' limit.
Mad Poster
#216 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 5:45 PM
[QUOTE=Effelenn]I'm new to having servos in my game, and I've discovered that they are better off sold than activated.QUOTE]

I'm NOT new (in any sense), but I keep trying to find some use for them. They're worse than nannies; they are a horrible example of "when robots think they're human"!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#217 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 4:28 AM

Annika retires to her bedroom, getting ready to go to sleep. She leaves Marisa and Tosha in the living room with plates of spaghetti and meatballs, plates that they have commented as being delightfully scrumptious! Tosha says that the spaghetti sauce tastes like crude oil. Yum!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#218 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 4:54 AM
I've found out why everyone hates the maid.

If she doesn't poke them first

They poke her. This is a new hood and I've never seen so many fights involving one sim. She has at least 3 enemies and more getting close to being enemies.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Effelenn, please stick to the '4 pics per post' limit.

Oh ... There's a limit? Sorry.
Mad Poster
#220 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Effelenn
Oh ... There's a limit? Sorry.

Yes, but its ok for now, but make sure you read this section's guidelines: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=343082
Mad Poster
#221 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 4:28 AM

It's morning, Daniel wants to shower before work, and he can't get into the bathroom because his half-brother is telling his pregnant wife a dirty joke. He sees nothing odd in this.

Lily finds it easier to discuss world events with her strawberry plants than with her father-in-law, the grouchiest man in Drama Acres.

Speaking of the grouchiest man in Drama Acres: "Of course my wife won't let you into the restroom! She's unclogging the toilet and anyway we closed half an hour ago! Scram, you bloodsucking cow!"

Captain Hero serves tacos. His daughter's having some friends over, including some boys, and he just likes to remind them he's around.

Mad Poster
#222 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 8:27 PM
Peni: love those faces! I've taken a fancy to "the uglies".
And here's my pic: pretty obvious what was actually happening; well it isn't HIS baby, he just volunteered to feed it. But you can actually see the baby's legs on the plate. Yum, fresh baby with mash.
Disclaimer: no actual babies were harmed in the filming of this documentary.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#223 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 12:52 PM
That pics is so funny.
Field Researcher
#224 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 3:24 AM

Hang on Beau, it's gona be a bumpy ride! Go Brandi, go!

The Nanny freaking out because she's stuck on the stairs while Cassandra Goth smiles evily at her predicament.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#225 Old 1st May 2013 at 6:20 PM
Don´t ask...

Page 9 of 103