Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#426 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 4:29 PM

You all knew it really, because everyone plays MYSHUNO!, right?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#427 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 9:23 PM
My sims have played Myshuno and I've even posted screenshots of them, but I guess I just haven't paid much attention to the machine itself.
Mad Poster
#428 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 10:23 PM
I don't think I have actually played Myshuno myself, but there's a Myshuno machine at the Club Venezia in Veronaville, and Andrew and Julian have played it. They seemed to enjoy it. (Since I built that lot, I guess I must have put the machine there myself!) Once I've achieved my ambition of becoming a Sim, I'll get Andrew to show me how to play it. I'm sure he'll know how to use those buttons to best effect.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#429 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 10:52 PM
My sims like Myshuno so much, I sometimes even see a single sim playing it all by themselves!

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#430 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 8:08 PM
Notebook

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Theorist
#431 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
You all knew it really, because everyone plays MYSHUNO!, right?

@simsample
It's been a long time since my sims played that game.
There is no myshuno in my current hood. Mayor Garance Rivest hopes to be able to open a community center during spring though.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#432 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
There is no myshuno in my current hood. Mayor Garance Rivest hopes to be able to open a community center during spring though.
I have Myshuno in my community center too, but the picture above is the communal area of a luxury apartment block. As you can tell by the sim playing by himself, they only let the most fashionable and mentally stable clientele live there!
Field Researcher
#433 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 2:43 AM
More detailed things in my game:

Necklace

Maneki Neko

Painting in the wall

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#434 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 2:14 AM
Mad Poster
#435 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 11:29 PM Last edited by grammapat : 12th Feb 2022 at 3:20 AM.
Default adding a pic
...and your sims are gone all FLAT. Glad to see the thread still alive.
=
soooo slow today. How about this pier/foundation support...doesn't look up to code to me. I give up...won't stop loading...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#436 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 7:46 PM
OK to double post - 4 months later? This expensive food looks really gross.
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#437 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 8:33 PM
Mad Poster
#438 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 8:45 PM
@simsample How did you get Sim Sample into the balloon?

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#439 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 12:56 AM
@AndrewGloria I made a default replacement of the textures, they are just like cardboard cutouts rather than 3d figures. You can take a look at the package here if you like, it would be easy for you to make your own with Andrew & Gloria perhaps!
https://simfileshare.net/download/3121618/
Mad Poster
#440 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=simsample]Who burned the lobster? [/QUOTE

One of Don's girls. In a new Pleasantview, Don is "running a house" - his 5 ladies all got pregnant, he left. I don't control the ladies - one of them is a great cook - she made the lobster, than forgot what she was doing. Three of the women have died (fire, of course). Herb also was living with 4 women; Mrs. Oldie seems glad he's not around to grope her. She let her granddaughter Lillith move in, and is "rescuing" the towns orphan kids. Herb died after a few of his babies were born....overworked? So yes, lots of fires and hysterics.

Lab Assistant
#441 Old 20th Sep 2022 at 9:13 AM
A closeup of a plate of pancakes. They're floating!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#442 Old 20th Sep 2022 at 9:45 AM
And why isn't the butter melting?
Lab Assistant
#443 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 4:06 AM
Little detail I discovered way too late: the animated faucet on Maxis sinks!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#444 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 11:42 AM
It's amazing the detail they put into the game,isn't it? Who would really notice if the taps (faucets) weren't animated? But they know that someone might look closely- so they made it detailed.

The same as the lights- all of the basegame lights have bulbs or tubes, even though you don't really see them in ordinary gameplay. Like the Five Diamonds wall light:

How often do players look closely to notice the tubes?

But Maxis put them there, just in case.

Also the TVs and picture frames have details on the back, just in case someone notices!

They also put plumbobs in wherever they can, like this plumbob effects pedal:

Or the jukebox:

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#445 Old 12th Feb 2023 at 1:18 AM

Some of my Sims in Monopolis were hanging out in front of the place where they live. (Actually the Jones & Moltke site office, which has a flat for the two company reps there to live in.) I looked up and this is what I saw. I suppose it's not really a close-up -- some of those stars must be many light years away. But it does show a lot of detail of the street-light from an unusual angle. Well, an unusual angle for us perhaps. But it's what you would see if you were a Sim in the street and looked up.

But it's the sky that blew me away. I haven't seen a sky like that in years. There are so many stars visible! As I mentioned in another thread, even on a clear night, I'm doing well if I can see two dozen stars in the whole sky in (sub)urban Scotland. That looks like a really old-fashioned street-light. It's probably got a tungsten bulb in it. We've got modern street-lights with LEDs that are supposed to cut down on light pollution. Yet Veronaville clearly has better night skies and less light pollution than we have. Add that to all the other advantages of life there. I want to go and live there!
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#446 Old 20th Mar 2023 at 3:53 PM
Is flat food low-cal? And..when all the people at the food-judging table are excellent cooks..
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#447 Old 5th Feb 2024 at 2:40 AM

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#448 Old 5th Feb 2024 at 1:45 PM
Ahh, he's pining for the fjords!

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#449 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 3:37 PM
Some more- all basegame objects (except some of the garden flowers):
Instructor
#450 Old 16th Feb 2024 at 3:07 PM
There's a freezer bunny inside toyboxes!
Screenshots

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Page 18 of 19