Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 3:29 PM
Default Pomoc potrzebna. Need help.
Witajcie, mam nadzieję, że ktoś tu jeszcze bywa Zarejestrowałem się kilka-kilkanaście minut temu. Dlaczego? Potrzebuję pomocy. Nie potrafię stworzyć fryzury, a baaardzo chcę ją mieć, aby stworzyć Simkę idealną. Cóż, mam świra na punkcie Die Antwoord i potrzebuję właśnie włosów takie jak ma Yo-Landi Visser. Próbowałem w Body Shopie to zrobić, ale to dla mnie za trudne. Próbowałem przerabiać te obrazki, które tam są, ale jedynie udało mi się usunąć kawałek kitki, choć z czarno-białego obrazka wymazałem jakieś 70% tego co tam było. A też właśnie na głównym forum nie mogę założyć tematu, bo mnie wylogowuje. Jeśli ktoś tu jeszcze zagląda, jeśli ktoś umie, albo zna kogoś, kto by potrafił to zrobić i by chciał się tego podjąć, to będę bardzo, ale to bardzo wdzięczny. Także podsumowując: potrzeba fryzury takiej jak ma Yo-Landi Visser. Do Simsów 2. Podstawowa wersja. I najlepiej, gdyby fryzura była taka sama dla każdego wieku. ^^

Sorry for my english, I use google translator :D
Hello, I hope someone here still happens: D I signed up a few dozen minutes ago. Why? I need help. I can not create hairstyles, and sooo want to have it, to create the perfect woman Sim. Well, I'm crazy about Die Antwoord and I just need hair like a Yo-Landi Visser. I tried the Body Shop to do it, but it's too difficult for me. I tried to modify the images that are there, but only managed to remove the piece of tassel, though the black-and-white image erased about 70% of what was there. And it was on the main forum I can not assume the subject, because I logged out. If anyone here still looks if someone knows, or knows someone who is able to do this and would want to take it, I will be very, very grateful. Also summarize: the need for hairstyles such as a Yo-Landi Visser. For Sims 2. Basic version. And the best, if the hair was the same for all age groups. ^^