Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Kitchen Set *UPDATED*

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 9th Jun 2006 at 4:51 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 9:49 PM by phoenix_phaerie : Updated Stove Meshe

252 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Scholar
#76 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:06 AM
Gorgeous,
many thanks for sharing

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#77 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 12:19 PM
Thanks for the high poly warning! Very considerate of you to do this, but I still love this too much and am going to use it anyway, high poly's be damned!

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Field Researcher
#78 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 12:54 PM
Default Wonderful
This set looks fantastic in the pictures . I am downloading now. One day I will conquer the 3d programs I promise. :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 1:15 PM
Wow! This is beautiful. I look forward to the recolors -- hoping one is a deep almost walnut mahogany with a dark copper stove... ooh and also white cabinets ... bet they would look charming in buttercup yellow, and ....

This set will look good in whatever colors suit your eye. Thank you for so generously sharing.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 1:27 PM
Beautiful!!!! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 2:12 PM
If I could i would give you more than 5 stars, awesome job , this will be my favorite kitchen in game , thanks a lot for sharing with us
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 2:52 PM
hey ^.^
i really love your kitchen, but whenever my sims are trying to cook breakfast on the stove the game says that there's an error ö.ö
Test Subject
#83 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 3:05 PM
Default Bravo!!
absolutely brilliant work! Can't wait to see recolor's! Black and white would be so pretty!!!

Many thanks for sharing :lovestruc
Test Subject
#84 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 3:34 PM
Wow!Beautiful set.God job and thank you very much!
Test Subject
#85 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 4:06 PM
Question ?
Do you have this file in zip verison ??
If not thats okay. Just wonderin .
Field Researcher
#86 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:04 PM
This is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much. I look forward to recolors as well. Great job.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:05 PM
this kitchen comes in collection or i'll have to browse? (I HATE TO BROWSE!)

There are people that don't believe in something just because is out of THEIR reality...
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:18 PM
absolutely wonderful set, love it, however, I am having problems with the stove as well, the meal bubbles away on the stove, when I click on the sim to "resume Cooking"
she just stands there...the meal in the pot bubbles away (not burning) I had to use the "moveobjects" cheat to get rid of it. Other than that, the rest of the set works great... (I have original and Nightlife) Looking forward to recolours..<clap, clap, clap>

"Play it Sam..."

Also known as ~Drew elsewhere

~Drew's Sim Stories (Sims 2)
Test Subject
#89 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:08 PM
This kitchen is so beautiful!!! I love it! Thank you!
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:16 PM
Default Tuscan Kitchen set
That is a beautiful set but unfornuatley the stove won't let the sims remove the food the stove that they cook and now i have a stove on the patio that nobody will get the pork chops off of any suggestions thanks...
Test Subject
#91 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:29 PM
I have university and the pancake pan has stuck on the back right hotplate so now they won't make pancakes anymore. Also it won't allow the user to make toaster pastry. Beautiful kitchen though.
Kaz
Test Subject
#92 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:54 PM
very hot
Instructor
#93 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bogart61
absolutely wonderful set, love it, however, I am having problems with the stove as well, the meal bubbles away on the stove, when I click on the sim to "resume Cooking"
she just stands there...the meal in the pot bubbles away (not burning) I had to use the "moveobjects" cheat to get rid of it. Other than that, the rest of the set works great... (I have original and Nightlife) Looking forward to recolours..<clap, clap, clap>

I have the same problem with cooking on this stove. I tested and saw that stove would be work fine it needs to check on the stove to cook something and not on the fridge. In last case definitly the error is occured.
Test Subject
#94 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:31 PM
Awesome!!!!
This is just GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou so much!!!!
Field Researcher
#95 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:37 PM
I have the same problems like bogart61 and how Katy_76 already described.

At me is the English version. The meal disappears and the Sim is reset.
The stove cannot handle a cooking command sended by the fridge.
On the stove itself the cooking command works fifty fifty. So it needs
to check that. In object function something is not right.

nothing there
Instructor
#96 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:20 AM
First Download??? Dayum!!! I gotta see your other downloads. NICE!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Test Subject
#97 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:26 AM
Its beautiful, but I have tested and am having problems with the stove, I'm from New Zealand and on the back of my game it says that its only for distribution in New Zealand, so this might be why as you say it works fine in the North American version of the game, but when my sims go to use the stove, they reset themselves when cooking, and when I direct them to get the food they walk up to the stove to do so and then re-set before they get there, this happens with the stove on its own and with the Tuscan themed range hood is attached, I hope that it can be fixed as I really think this set is beautiful and I don't want to delete it. but if it can't I'm sure I can keep all the other Tuscan themed items
Test Subject
#98 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:47 AM
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! This set is very very classy. Well Done!
Instructor
#99 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katy_76
Maybe the problem that I have german version. At me toaster pastrys don't work! But me and my Sim can live without toaster pastrys
Other food works perfect.
Thank you again for your creation!

-->> I tested more now. I think with every version (english as well) stove will not work with toaster pastrys if you will give command to cook food on the fridge pie-menu. If the command will clicked on the stove - toaster pastrys work.
Ive tested more today and your correct when you click the stove it works fine when you click the fridge the food disappears like they never had it I havent had the food retreval problem yet but I just got to start my game ill edit my post as I play with it more.

P.S. phoenix phaerie I just wanted to say weather or not the stove works properly now or later once you get the kinks worked out or not its a BEAUTIFUL set ESPECIALLY for a frist try(patting you on your back) and Im not deleting anything and Im soooooo waiting for the recolors :D

GREAT JOB!!

Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Top Secret Researcher
#100 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:29 AM
Thank You so much this kitchen is breath taking and so nice and clean.
Page 4 of 11