Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Amelia Living Room Set

by Adele Posted 7th Jul 2008 at 10:22 AM - Updated 12th Jul 2008 at 4:55 AM by Adele

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 164 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TaysFrasca
Thank you! Beautiful, as always. Just one quick question. I have both pets and free time, can I just download the collection file? Or must I download the collection file and free time and pets files, and the other recolor files as well?

The collection file doesn't actually include any of the objects-- it's just a file that has a list of the objects for the game to show in that collection. (If that makes any sense!)

You still need to download the .rar's for the items of the set you want in your game. And obviously, you'll want to get the Pets version of the seating, and the FreeTime version of the bookcase.
Instructor
#27 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 8:16 PM
I love this as much as your other sets. The attention to details make it wonderful. I can't wait to see it in my game.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 8:36 PM
This is really nice.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 8:52 PM
-bows down and kisses feet of texturing god-
Field Researcher
#30 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 8:56 PM
beautiful as always Adele
i know its the smallest part of the whole set, but i just love that little box, its so pretty and worn looking
thank you again!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 9:04 PM
You are the best. Thank you so much
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 9:11 PM
Adele, I must say this set is just amazing and I love the warn look to it.
Thank you for creating fantastic room sets for us.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 10:25 PM
Hi Adele,

Great work as always - magnificent taste.

1,000 000 Thanks! You are spoiling us!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 10:51 PM
~~happy dancing~~ ~~happy dancing~~ You're spoiling me so rotten!! Big sloppy hugs and kisses!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#35 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 11:05 PM
Thanks so much, you always have the prettiest sets [:
Field Researcher
#36 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:28 AM
Adele does it again! I agree with the above, your stuff is among the best.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:44 AM
Oh this set is amazing!! It's all gorgeous :D
Instructor
#38 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:46 AM
Amazing work. I can't resist downloading all of your stuff. You're very talented.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:53 AM
Field Researcher
#40 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 1:02 AM
I always love your creations Adele, My sims homes would be lost without your objects in them ;-) Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 1:31 AM
Ah man Adele, I just LOVE your furniture. So unique and detailed. I really hope you can upload that old posh loveseat of yours (I sent you an email about it)!

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 1:51 AM
Gorgeous set.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TaysFrasca
Thank you! Beautiful, as always. Just one quick question. I have both pets and free time, can I just download the collection file? Or must I download the collection file and free time and pets files, and the other recolor files as well?

The collection file is for the whole set to appear at once, and just the set, when you click the little folder in the lowest part of the game panel, under the category of the itens. It is not a "whole set download" file!

It is not even an "object" file, and must be placed within the My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Collections folder.

On the other hand, about the other files:
Download the Pets version in the case of seating surfaces - it will allow the pets in the game to lie or sit on the sofas.

Also, if you have FreeTime, downloading the respective file will allow it to have the same interactions as the default MAXIS objects.

Hope to have helped!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 2:17 AM
you skilled little mofo.
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:02 AM
Hi Adele,
I love your creations, well done, exquisite detail! Splendid!
signed,
Adele
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:04 AM
*does a little dance* This is wonderful. I love the box (even though I rarely use decorations in the game) and the chairs. I want those chairs in real life when I get my own place. :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:04 AM
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Thank you so much!
Instructor
#48 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:18 AM
This set is just stunning! Thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:26 AM
Wow, just wow. I can't gather the words to describe how amazing your furniture is. All I can say is.... MINE!!!!!

Thank you for bringing beautiful to my game again. <3
Scholar
#50 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:37 AM
gorgeous stuff! thanks!
Page 2 of 7