Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Little Sister" crib 1-tile

by HugeLunatic Posted 14th Feb 2010 at 1:16 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2011 at 5:39 AM by HugeLunatic

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 10:04 AM
luv this <3, thanks

- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research -
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:55 AM
wow this is great for my writer sims she had an affair with the repair guy and her husband left so she stuck with the kid which is actually pretty good looking and because she has to work i bought all these toys for the kid to keep it entertained and he took on to bed but the bear was floating outside the crib and i'm like wtf? so um because im really bad at meshing could some one like put a bag or something there so it looks more normal? just asking not making a request though this is great anyway!

dats a parrot made it myself tehe HI MUM

__(")>
_<( )>
...." "
Field Researcher
#28 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 5:30 AM
Kinda looks like a little cage...but it's really adorable (not that baby cages are adorable ahaha just this particular one). (=
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 10:20 AM
Finally something that I can save the space.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 11:49 PM
this is awesome, great for squeezing multiple babies into a nursery because you only planned for one baby. lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 4:49 AM
Oh my God, this is absolutely beautiful. Love the idea of a one-tile crib! This was one of those things that I didn't realize I needed, but now that I have it, it's never going away. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:20 AM
you go girl, i love it :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd May 2011 at 11:29 AM
cool ^^
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 1:27 PM
Does this show up in generations? in my game it doesnt for some reason :'( anyone else has this problem?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 11:58 PM
Glomps fanatically!! OMG I think I love you, my simmie just had triplets and I was fussing over the fact that I'd have to either move house or build on now I don't have to bother...YAH!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 2:47 AM
Perfect for small homes!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#38 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:01 PM
Wow, I don't know why I never saw this before! I have been wanting a one tile crib like I downloaded for TS2 for some time. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're so awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 4:28 AM
wow this is really a space saver! thanks!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 12:10 PM
Can u make a round one please?
Alchemist
#41 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 9:24 PM
I love this crib! I came to see if there was an update. Does it need updating for 1.42?

The kid keeps popping out of it as soon as the parent puts the rail up, and they all get very unhappy. Haven't done an exhaustive CC test on it, but using EA cribs solved the problem for the moment.

Let me know if more info would be helpful.
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:32 PM
I can report the same issue with the resetting, alas. Which is a pity because right now, in my game, I really need this SO much (2 toddlers, 4 babies, in a small trailer home - omg, is all) and I've used it before to great success and love.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#43 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:34 PM
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#44 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:13 AM
FYI, I don't have any newer packs than Pets, but I do have patch 1.42.
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 4:04 PM
And I have all EPs and SPs. I also wanted to add, for me, it worked initially - I was all "put all the babies in all the cribs" to success. It was only later, when one was taken out to be fed or something, that the problems started occurring, and after that, I tried various steps such as buying new copies, and/or placing them in different areas of the house, but these always had the second result, of at the point of the parent pulling up the rail, the baby being placed on the floor, and the parent resetting to a neutral position a few squares away (and then going into an infinite loop of them trying to put the baby in the crib, until I removed the crib)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#46 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:16 AM
Same for me, Nivaya and HL. I've used these cribs since the beginning, and have occasionally had to re-purchase when glitches occurred. This time, resetting babies or parents was ineffective, and re-purchasing also had no effect.
Alchemist
#47 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 5:13 AM Last edited by aelflaed : 9th Dec 2012 at 5:48 AM.
Update: just had the same reset problem with the EA crib!
Still have yours in-game, so can't absolutely rule out some link, but perhaps it is a general bug after all. I'll take yours out completely and let you know if anything changes.

Note - quittting and restarting the game seems to fix it.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#48 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 3:15 PM
I've not been able to reproduce this in either my crib or any EA ones. But a user in Help [url-http://db.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=494897]HERE[/url] is having the same issue, and they mention something about the imaginary friend.

My game is mostly mod free, and nothing to do with the imaginary friend is in there.
Alchemist
#49 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 2:32 AM
I haven't tried your crib again, but there has been no issue with the EA cribs lately.

At the time of my original posts, the sim kids did have imaginary friends. I haven't been seeing the same problem recently, and while the kids still have IFs in inventory, they are not being allowed to spend much time with them and none are coming alive. Perhaps that is the link. I have some mods, including Awesome and various Twallan ones, but nothing specific to Imaginary Friends. In the meantime I have also installed Seasons.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 5:14 AM
this would work perfectly for doing a daycare room for you daycare sims. even though the kids don't sleep its nice to have something.
Page 2 of 4