Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 9:28 AM Last edited by Primavera : 28th Oct 2021 at 3:44 AM.
Default WCIF Invisible Pool Tile
I've had this in my game for a long time, only to realize now it's missing. I believe it was a Scriptorium file, I was able to 'build' a pool, except it would be invisible. It had its own thumbnail as well so I could tell the difference. It was useful since I have Voeille's water mod in my game. Google isn't giving me anything other than an 'in-and-out invisible pool spot'- and that's not what I had Any help is appreciated!

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 3:20 PM
I don't know where you can find it, but do you mean you could build a pool over a lake and look like you're swimming in the lake?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 6:12 PM
Do you mean Frillen's invisible pool tile cover?

https://modthesims.info/d/253468/triple-magic.html
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 6:38 PM Last edited by Primavera : 28th Oct 2021 at 3:44 AM. Reason: solved!
I meant I could build a pool as normal but it would be completely invisible @Charity, the ground appears unaffected, but the pool is there. I could see the pool tiles in the neighborhood view as well

And no I didn't use that one @Aysarth, the pool had a cloned thumbnail and I could hear the 'sploosh' sfx when I would put down a tile. It's like an invisible fence or invisible wall if that helps.

EDIT: ok after combing through Google again I decided to look into Voeille's water mod and came across this post:

https://modthesims.info/download.ph...371#post5232371

I do believe this is how I got the invisible pool to show up, recently I had to repair my game through Origin so maybe that's why it vanished. I'll test this out later on.

EDIT 2: turns out this method works! My invisible pool is back :D

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads