Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#726 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 4:03 PM
My mum is currently living down south of Western Australia and is building a granny flat at the back of my sister's house and I'm trying to sort of replicate it lol. So far this is the bedroom I've done but it looks nothing like the original photo that I got sent lol.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#727 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 6:45 AM
What I've been doing for days..researching and building Craftsman styles. This one is from a picture
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#728 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beryllium
The home of my fisher family, Bris, after some remaking.

With a few more trees it won't differ much from Skyrim's Riverwood. Nice photos!
Scholar
#729 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 6:45 PM
Today I started playing in my University sub hood and after returning to the hood I discovered a small park. Thought I could make an atempt to redecorate it. Playing whit Move_objects and 45degreesOfRotation made my creation possible and I descovered that I could mix this one tile flower beds. Please excuse me for not having any pics from livemode...

Anyway, here it goes. Swedish players know this place as "Akademi parken". Under the spoiler is pics from before and after.

I love this clock. It's a real bummer it does not work...

Field Researcher
#730 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 11:57 PM Last edited by jain : 21st Nov 2018 at 10:13 AM.
Default Seaward House on Millwood Lake - Charmful's Mountain Landscape Paintings
I downloaded another set of beautiful paintings by @charmful, (here) all mountain landscapes in quiet blues, greens, and some autumn golds. I wanted to hang them in one of the community lots in Millwood Lake but none of the lots were finished enough to use. I decided to use a house instead - the small midcentury home of a brother and sister built up against the mountains with a long pond behind them and the lake down a slope in front. I think the colors work perfectly with the home. The home itself is sparsely furnished and doesn't take very good shots I'm afraid.

I included a pic of the homeowners Lily and Pax Seaward at the end because it's their house and their paintings now.

Here are the shots. Thank you @charmful!

Instructor
#731 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 12:27 AM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 23rd Nov 2018 at 12:42 AM.
this is the house i was building, i just hope i didn't forgot anything to build or something

other then maybe some furniture like a car and ugly bedrooms

oops i forgot to save the pictures there, my apologize

i'm not that good with the garden though, i could've make a swimming pool or something or maybe even some flowers
but anyone else can re-build this
Screenshots
Scholar
#732 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 8:17 PM
I will be quite honest whit you all: I have no clue why I did this! But here it is, whatever it might be. I hadthis lot sitting in a abandom corner of my downtown area and as I had some fitting downloads (sims 4 convertions) I thought I could as well complete it. I'm very sorry for the picture quality. The screenshots loses a lot when saved to the *.jpg format.

It sure needed some playing whit the "snapobjectstogrid" cheat to get this plants stuck on the wall and the fence...

Helptato
#733 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 9:18 PM

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Field Researcher
#734 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 9:22 PM
This is my attempt to recreate The Sandy Place from Lucky Palms, Sims 3:

It turned out far from a perfect coincidence. Now it is a bar in Sedona.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#735 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 9:29 PM
🏡The MacKenzie's Cottage 🏡

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtBmlNLAQ9p

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Mad Poster
#736 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 10:13 PM Last edited by HarVee : 11th Feb 2019 at 5:15 AM.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#737 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 3:53 AM Last edited by HarVee : 11th Feb 2019 at 5:18 AM.
A new building. Another tenement.

Mad Poster
#738 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 10:12 PM
I quickly made a house for the Gavigan family (Isiah Gavigan, wife Adeline, and two sons - Noah and Josiah) because they want to have another baby, so their tiny 2 bedroom apartment wasn't going to cut it! (especially with 3 dogs)
They had about $50,000 - so it's not fully furnished yet, but just enough that they could afford. The baby's bedroom isn't even wallpapered yet.

The outside. I've since changed the roof angle as I felt it was a little too high

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#739 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 6:53 PM
I thought this was a pretty beach; but looking closer the water is...wrong. Reflections? Can anyone tell me?
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#740 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 7:29 PM
That's a very pretty beach. I use a water mod, so the water on my beach lots looks different. I looked at a beach lot in my Downloads-free testing account and the water was a little more blue than that, but otherwise looks the same. It's possible that the water in that scene is reflecting the green mountains in your horizon and that's why the water isn't blue. I'm assuming that the color is what's bothering you. If it's something else, you'll need to be more specific. I think it looks lovely the way it is.
Mad Poster
#741 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 8:03 AM
I think it's all the reflections. And that you can see INTO the water. In front of the 2 big rocks in the water is a row of pilings (the remains of a boat dock); I don't think you should be able to see the pilings and rocks that are under the water. I guess I expect to see a beach/ocean - little waves and glints of sun and not much reflection. Although in this case it's actually not an ocean beach but a lake. But to me it doesn't look like either one, but like a mirror, yet you can see through it to the bottom...

Mad Poster
#742 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 11:45 AM
I've actually been to real lakes where the water looked a lot like your picture - very clear and with a greenish tinge but usually a bit darker and sometimes with sunken trees clearly visible on the bottom.

Here are a couple of my screenshots for comparison. I don't know if they'll help. One is Maxis beach water from an unmodded game and the other is the same area with Voeille's water mod. I still think your water looks very nice - very natural.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#743 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
I've actually been to real lakes where the water looked a lot like your picture - very clear and with a greenish tinge but usually a bit darker and sometimes with sunken trees clearly visible on the bottom.

Here are a couple of my screenshots for comparison. I don't know if they'll help. One is Maxis beach water from an unmodded game and the other is the same area with Voeille's water mod. I still think your water looks very nice - very natural.

==
I guess I am just being difficult. Your first pic has the same look mine does - I just don't like that you can the pier down to the ocean bottom. And I have snorkeled in shallow reefs where the water was so clear you could see the rays on the bottom, but the pictures still don't look right to me. I almost like the second picture; your can't see into the water, but it looks as flat as a mirror, and reflects the clouds just like a mirror.

Lab Assistant
#744 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 3:43 PM Last edited by Sechmet-The-Lazy-Cat : 23rd Mar 2019 at 6:24 AM.
I keep making lots I don't need instead of finishing my sub hoods. As a result the pink flashing of doom got worse. But I still want to keep them. Ugh, why won't the game let me create in peace..

First, a farm (community lot). Full of Sun&Moon's goodies.

And a light house (residential)

Lab Assistant
#745 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 6:29 AM
https://i.imgur.com/TnvU4TY.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/sT78ONR.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/v3seQOI.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/iIzPXou.jpg?1

After seeing a post on small lots recently, I've decided to try building houses on really small lots. This was the first result.
Mad Poster
#746 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 6:29 PM Last edited by HarVee : 22nd Mar 2019 at 3:58 AM.
19 Yggdrasil Street

Mad Poster
#747 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 9:49 PM Last edited by HarVee : 22nd Mar 2019 at 3:58 AM.
16 Yggdrasil Street

Mad Poster
#748 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 10:49 PM
100 Siena Street
Priced at $97,000+ - will I ever make a house that my sims can afford?!
(The first picture needs updating)

Floorplan:

Bedrooms:

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#749 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 5:46 AM
I've been working on some apartments for my Main Street in one of my hoods. Some of the interior layout has been done, but I've spent most of my time fiddling with the outside.

Here is the front of the apartment block:

And the backyards:

By the end of it, I should have 8 units. Four ground floor ones with access to the backyards and four upper ones with access to the balconies. I just hope I haven't over-decorated causing my computer to lag when I eventually play them!
Instructor
#750 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 5:29 PM
The Goth house at night. :lovestruc
Screenshots
Page 30 of 39